Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...shall we let SD back in???

+20
NigelUno
duffy munn
xsanguine
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
kingstonlake
Cameron
Rocinante
StylesGShmooth
DWags
The Pantry
pulling69
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Ass Dan
Heat Miser
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let SD come back?

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap45%So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 14 ]
So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Vote_lcap55%So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...shall we let SD back in???

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-23, 01:34

Yeah I said it. We are a nation of laws, not of individuals.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Empty Re: So...shall we let SD back in???

Post by DWags 2016-01-23, 01:35

Not gonna lie. I've kind of forgot about him. Did we ban him or did he quit?

Whatever.

But I'll tell you what, if I quit or if any of you quit, it wouldn't matter one fucking bit. N wouldn't stop posters from posting or wouldn't keep people from coming here.

It's a good board SRC. you did good
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-23, 01:36

Rocinante wrote:Yeah I said it. We are a nation of laws, not of individuals.

Thanks president ford.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-23, 01:38

DWags wrote:

Thanks president ford.

I like nachos and football. I'm American.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-01-23, 01:44

Why is this poll anonymous?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-01-23, 10:34

So the baller who has the world by the nuts and swore off this is now begging to be let back in to an obscure message board so he can troll for attention?

Didn't see that coming.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-01-23, 10:39

kingstonlake wrote:So the baller who has the world by the nuts and swore off this is now begging to be let back in to an obscure message board so he can troll for attention?

Didn't see that coming.

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 502811600
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-23, 10:58

Heat Miser wrote:The "new users require admin approval" has kinda thrown him for a loop. What say you? Let him return on double secret probation?

Isn't this a matter for the genitalia?

...and don't we get to decide he's banned?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-23, 10:59

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Too boring and the freedom fighters are too predictable.

Shocking the green seat mafia wants to silence someone younger than them
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-23, 11:07

Genitalia we need to correct this member
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-23, 11:20

Freedom is overrated. Continue rule by mob.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-23, 13:50

What a pleasant surprise on this saturday afternoon, my permeant ban was lifted! I would like to thank God, my mother, my dog, my father, my cell phone, my grandmother, my grandfather, my brother, my sisters, my uncles, my aunts and my girlfriend for this moment. GO GREEN. #YouCanBanMeButYouCan'tBanTheTrumpCrazeIStarted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-23, 14:06

You're welcome.

Oh. You didn't thank me. Fuck you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-23, 14:18

My reaction when I was unbanned. (For soccer fans, I was at the world cup). Great Event to go to if you get a chance. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 328670334

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Freedo10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-23, 14:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:My reaction when I was unbanned. (For soccer fans, I was at the world cup). Great Event to go to if you get a chance. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 328670334

Piss off, little boy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2016-01-23, 15:22

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:My reaction when I was unbanned. (For soccer fans, I was at the world cup). Great Event to go to if you get a chance. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 328670334

Tread lightly shithead. I was drunk and whomever banned you might overrule me.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-23, 15:41

Heat Miser wrote:

Tread lightly shithead. I was drunk and whomever banned you might overrule me.

Well thanks for doing the right thing. When you are drunk, the truth comes out as they say. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 2745783546
So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 Treadl10

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-23, 15:57

How did this board ever survive without tBaller ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-23, 16:13

I didn't even know he was banned till the polls came out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 17:26

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 1165525128
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 17:28

I am glad SD265 is back, as I am anti-censorship and an advocate of freedom, like any great American.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 17:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am glad SD265 is back, as I am anti-censorship and an advocate of freedom, like any great American.

But, for the love of God!!! Please stop rubbing these wins in our faces!!!

- OTPT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 17:34

NigelUno wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am glad SD265 is back, as I am anti-censorship and an advocate of freedom, like any great American.

But, for the love of God!!! Please stop rubbing these wins in our faces!!!

- OTPT

Our faces, da fuck? Like I'm mad that we beat Maryland?

You have the right to be an attention whore after you go .500 with your predictions, as I have the right to call you out for it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 20:01

Ur a great human, we need more people like you. You stood up against Roc and his agenda. You also stood firm against the mafia who tries to run the asylum. The people have spoken and freedom has prevailed. It is 15-14. Today is a great day for anybody who values life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I love you all. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 20:05

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Ur a great human, we need more people like you. You stood up against Roc and his agenda. You also stood firm against the mafia who tries to run the asylum. The people have spoken and freedom has prevailed. It is 15-14. Today is a great day for anybody who values life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I love you all. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 328670334

If you actually believed that, then you would t support Trump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 20:10

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I honestly would prefer Rand Paul and his policies but Trump is the best option at this point. Unless Paul can get his campaign going (he had a great AMA on Reddit recently, Trump has my vote). At least Trump will compromise with people cause he is liberal on a lot of issues. Shit will get done with him in office, it won't be I'm a Republican so I am not going to do anything with the other side.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-25, 20:15

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I honestly would prefer Rand Paul and his policies but Trump is the best option at this point. Unless Paul can get his campaign going (he had a great AMA on Reddit recently, Trump has my vote). At least Trump will compromise with people cause he is liberal on a lot of issues. Shit will get done with him in office, it won't be I'm a Republican so I am not going to do anything with the other side.

Didn't Paul tell 60 Minutes a couple of years ago that he rejects the entire notion of compromise? Not that it matters, because he won't be the Republican nominee, anyway. Neither will Trump, by the way. The party elders won't let it happen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 20:24

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I honestly would prefer Rand Paul and his policies but Trump is the best option at this point.  Unless Paul can get his campaign going (he had a great AMA on Reddit recently, Trump has my vote).  At least Trump will compromise with people cause he is liberal on a lot of issues.  Shit will get done with him in office, it won't be I'm a Republican so I am not going to do anything with the other side.

Didn't Paul tell 60 Minutes a couple of years ago that he rejects the entire notion of compromise?  Not that it matters, because he won't be the Republican nominee, anyway. Neither will Trump, by the way. The party elders won't let it happen.  

Probably, Paul wouldn't compromise on shit but I would vote for him hoping republicans control house and senate.
It is quite interesting watching the establishment go against Trump.  They aren't winning and their prized possession Bush was obliterated.  The party elders don't have a choice, they are doing everything in their power to make him not the nominee.  They gave the Republican speech to a shitty female republican governor after the state of the union to discredit him and his numbers only got better. They also had to take away a magazines credentials for the next debate because of Rhino republicans going against Trump.  He is running the show, I predict Trump rolls over Sanders in the Presidential Election. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-25, 20:29

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I voted yes. I miss the fake stories about the fake money you didn't earn.

Not to mention the fictional hotties you bang all of the time.

Because nothing screams baller like a 24 year old part-time student/unemployed/undergrad.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 20:38

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Ur a great human, we need more people like you.  You stood up against Roc and his agenda.  You also stood firm against the mafia who tries to run the asylum. The people have spoken and freedom has prevailed.  It is 15-14. Today is a great day for anybody who values life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  I love you all. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 328670334

Because nothing screams baller like a 24 year old part-time student/unemployed/undergrad.

Thanks!!! Every one has their own opinion on stories, however there has never been a poster who substantiates his claims with pictures like I do.   Ghost equals zero pictures.  I tell a story, you getting pictures. However, I'm treading lightly over here in East Lansing.  No stories for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-25, 20:44

I never voted. I could swing this back to 50/50.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-25, 20:46

InTenSity wrote:I never voted. I could swing this back to 50/50.

And I will just put one back into the yes category. So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 2 3493939353
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-25, 21:01

Sd265: any idea whos the limp dick rod who banned you? That duse needs to be voted off the island asap!! Dude learned nothing from slipnipgate
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 21:04

Blanch32 wrote:Sd265: any idea whos the limp dick rod who banned you?  That duse needs to be voted off the island asap!!  Dude learned nothing from slipnipgate

It was a furious campaign by Rocinate to one of three people.  Through the philosophy of deduction, I have narrowed it down to Gomer, SeaCock and Pulling.  If I was in Vegas, I would bet my house on Pulling due to a variety of clues shortly after the banning.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2016-01-25, 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-25, 21:04

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Thanks!!! Every one has their own opinion on stories, however there has never been a poster who substantiates his claims with pictures like I do.   Ghost equals zero pictures.  I tell a story, you getting pictures. However,

I'm treading lightly over here in East Lansing.  No stories for now.

Is this one of the 3 days a week you hang out in EL ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-25, 21:07

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Sd265: any idea whos the limp dick rod who banned you? That duse needs to be voted off the island asap!! Dude learned nothing from slipnipgate

It was a furious campaign by Rocpussy to one of three people. Through the philosophy of deduction, I have narrowed it down to Gomer, SeaCock and Pulling. If I was in Vegas, I would bet my house on Pulling due to a variety of clues shortly after the banning.

I pick pulling too because a he's a petty piece of shit and OG bonar. B, Gomer learned a serious lesson and begged for his job back, and d, the site owners just don't give a fuck about nothing at all. Total indifference unless we are talking about period towels
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 21:10

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Thanks!!! Every one has their own opinion on stories, however there has never been a poster who substantiates his claims with pictures like I do.   Ghost equals zero pictures.  I tell a story, you getting pictures. However,

I'm treading lightly over here in East Lansing.  No stories for now.

4 nights this semester (were almost done).  Sunday-Thursday morning. Go back home and play hockey on weekends on the lake with ppl from high school and a few from MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-25, 21:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

4 nights this semester (were almost done).  Sunday-Thursday morning. Go back home and play hockey on weekends on the lake with ppl from high school and a few from MSU.

Wait, a baller goes home on the weekends to play hockey with his high school buddies ? The ones that graduated from high school in 2010 ?

Where's home ? Which one of your houses ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 22:18

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Wait, a baller goes home on the weekends to play hockey with his high school buddies ? The ones that graduated from high school in 2010 ?

Where's home ? Which one of your houses ?

He doesn't hang out with them. They hang out with him...and his bobblehead collection.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-01-25, 22:30

Blanch32 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

It was a furious campaign by Rocpussy to one of three people. Through the philosophy of deduction, I have narrowed it down to Gomer, SeaCock and Pulling. If I was in Vegas, I would bet my house on Pulling due to a variety of clues shortly after the banning.

I pick pulling too because a he's a petty piece of shit and OG bonar. B, Gomer learned a serious lesson and begged for his job back, and d, the site owners just don't give a fuck about nothing at all. Total indifference unless we are talking about period towels
You ever been gagged by one of those period towels?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next