Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So...shall we let SD back in???

+20
NigelUno
duffy munn
xsanguine
Blanch32
SpartanInNH
kingstonlake
Cameron
Rocinante
StylesGShmooth
DWags
The Pantry
pulling69
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Ass Dan
Heat Miser
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Let SD come back?

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 14 ]
So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 3 Empty Re: So...shall we let SD back in???

Post by Guest 2016-01-25, 23:46

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

4 nights this semester (were almost done).  Sunday-Thursday morning. Go back home and play hockey on weekends on the lake with ppl from high school and a few from MSU.

Wait, a baller goes home on the weekends to play hockey with his high school buddies ? The ones that graduated from high school in 2010 ?

Where's home ? Which one of your houses ?

09 high school, I'm smart so I was a year younger than everybody...all the people I hangout with have already graduated from MSU or are my peeps back home. I don't fuck with all the fuck heads in east lansing anymore. I do my own thang, ya dig?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So...shall we let SD back in??? - Page 3 Empty Re: So...shall we let SD back in???

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-26, 00:16

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Wait, a baller goes home on the weekends to play hockey with his high school buddies ? The ones that graduated from high school in 2010 ?

Where's home ? Which one of your houses ?

09 high school, I'm smart so I was a year younger than everybody...all the people I hangout with have already graduated from MSU or are my peeps back home. I don't fuck with all the fuck heads in east lansing anymore. I do my own thang, ya dig?

If you're so smart why are you still an undergrad 7 years after high school ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-26, 00:21

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

09 high school, I'm smart so I was a year younger than everybody...all the people I hangout with have already graduated from MSU or are my peeps back home.  I don't fuck with all the fuck heads in east lansing anymore.  I do my own thang, ya dig?

Because I haven't gone to MSU for 7 years. Went full time for two years right out of high school. Started with 24 credits from AP classes in high school.  After two years, I was sick of school, like some of my friends.  So we said fuck it and went around Europe after year 2. Didn't return for two years.  When I did, I just took a couple classes here n there. When ur not on financial aid, you can do whatever the fuck ya want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-01-26, 00:39

Where in Europe? Post pics and stories of that. TIA
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-26, 00:43

pulling69 wrote:Where in Europe? Post pics and stories of that. TIA

France, Germany, Austria, Italy, UK, Ireland, Spain.  Ahh the stories at the hofbrauhaus, the good ol days. Ill save them for later Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-01-26, 12:00

Snake Plissken wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I pick pulling too because a he's a petty piece of shit and OG bonar. B, Gomer learned a serious lesson and begged for his job back, and d, the site owners just don't give a fuck about nothing at all. Total indifference unless we are talking about period towels
You ever been gagged by one of those period towels?

.....and with that attitude no wonder you're not a mod here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2016-01-26, 14:02

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Because I haven't gone to MSU for 7 years. Went full time for two years right out of high school. Started with 24 credits from AP classes in high school.  After two years, I was sick of school, like some of my friends.  So we said fuck it and went around Europe after year 2. Didn't return for two years.  When I did, I just took a couple classes here n there. When ur not on financial aid, you can do whatever the fuck ya want.

Yeah ....the whole school was easy and boring so I decided to travel the world story lol. Why even get a degree if you have family to support your shenanigans?
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3