Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+26
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
AvgMSUJoe
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
MSU addict
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
gomersbro
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
30 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Empty Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Tim Wakefield 11/1/2018, 10:04 am

Just a roll of the dice with some leftover money in my budget. I'm more concerned about where to put the stuff once I buy it
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Rocinante 11/1/2018, 10:17 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:Just a roll of the dice with some leftover money in my budget. I'm more concerned about where to put the stuff once I buy it

A balloon in your anus.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/1/2018, 11:24 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:Just a roll of the dice with some leftover money in my budget. I'm more concerned about where to put the stuff once I buy it

Volatility seems to have died down. It feels like we have a new baseline. Honestly this is a pretty good time to buy in. I've been holding a couple grand from last year's crazy run up that is something like $600 right now. It's been hovering around the $600-$700 range for a few months. We're due for another market manipulation.

Channeling my inner Ty, TO DA MOON!!!!!!!

https://www.coindesk.com/price/ Check out the 1 year trend line.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 11/1/2018, 11:45 am

Seriously. Give me your money. I'm starting a solar business and it will fucking take off in about half a year. Get in on the ground floor.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/1/2018, 12:02 pm

I took a 300 cash out on a betting site. Seriously considered a Bitcoin withdrawal and throwing it in something. Chickened out....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/1/2018, 1:26 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Thinking about throwing a little fun money into this shit again .. is the blockchain wallet app safe? Am I an idiot?

I kinda want to have some crypto on hand just in case it explodes again.

Let me know when you want to make around 5X your money with little to no risk. Takes a little shoe leather and spare time is all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 11/1/2018, 2:35 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Thinking about throwing a little fun money into this shit again .. is the blockchain wallet app safe? Am I an idiot?

I kinda want to have some crypto on hand just in case it explodes again.

Let me know when you want to make around 5X your money with little to no risk. Takes a little shoe leather and spare time is all.

Are you a pimp for gigolos?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/1/2018, 2:59 pm

TheReal_LWS wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Are you a pimp for gigolos?

Calling Bob and Wags names will get you banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 11/1/2018, 5:18 pm

Threw in $100 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 11/1/2018, 6:49 pm

Tim Wakefield wrote:Threw in $100 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I hope in litecoin
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 11/13/2018, 12:44 pm

Unable to remember his password, man sent letter bomb to Bitcoin exchange

Hell hath no fury like a man locked out of his cryptocurrency exchange account, and Salonen sent an explosive device in a padded envelope through the post in November 2017, addressed to Cryptopay.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) 502811600
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/13/2018, 1:11 pm

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/13/2018, 2:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/14/2018, 11:17 pm

Free fall....Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) 1550444538
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 11/15/2018, 6:36 am

Now's the time to buy, pussies!!!
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/15/2018, 7:48 am

Tim Wakefield wrote:Now's the time to buy, pussies!!!

Lambo!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/15/2018, 8:36 am

The world is no longer the way it used to be!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/15/2018, 8:42 am

Let's check here... The last time I bought any Bitcoin was the day after Christmas last year. The price then was $2379.55. As of today that same investment is worth $544.18.

Thanks a lot Ty.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 11/15/2018, 9:04 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Let's check here... The last time I bought any Bitcoin was the day after Christmas last year. The price then was $2379.55. As of today that same investment is worth $544.18.

Thanks a lot Ty.

Picking on a defenseless person. Kind of a pussy move.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/15/2018, 9:57 am

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Let's check here... The last time I bought any Bitcoin was the day after Christmas last year. The price then was $2379.55. As of today that same investment is worth $544.18.

Thanks a lot Ty.

Picking on a defenseless person. Kind of a pussy move.

Ty, if you're reading this please tag out Twitter account to discuss how you fucked me over. I trusted you bro.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/15/2018, 11:35 am

Thanks a lot Ty.

Not to worry you've still got your bling...

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Pylon11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/18/2018, 1:42 pm

When you play with options fire sometimes you get burned.....

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/18/2018, 2:58 pm

LooseGoose wrote:When you play with options fire sometimes you get burned.....

Is this real?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/18/2018, 3:02 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:When you play with options fire sometimes you get burned.....

Is this real?

Yep.

One Fund's Instant Destruction

Here's the letter he sent out.....I realize the type is small, but the key words are "catastrophic loss" and "your account could potentially be facing a debit balance." In other words, he's telling them that not only is the entirety of their investment wiped out, but they're actually on the hook to the brokerage for additional funds.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Lettered-640x294

And an investor....

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Tweet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 11/18/2018, 3:43 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Is this real?

Yep.

Here's the letter he sent out.....I realize the type is small, but the key words are "catastrophic loss" and "your account could potentially be facing a debit balance." In other words, he's telling them that not only is the entirety of their investment wiped out, but they're actually on the hook to the brokerage for additional funds.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Lettered-640x294

And an investor....

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Tweet

Wow makes me happy I’m a poor.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/18/2018, 3:48 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yep.

And an investor....

I felt for the guy. Once long ago I was in a similar (but waaaaaay smaller) position with family members. I know how I felt and vowed never again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/19/2018, 9:10 am

Hey, I'm up to $550 since my last update. Only $1829.40 to go to break even. sunny
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/19/2018, 9:13 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I felt for the guy.   Once long ago I was in a similar (but waaaaaay smaller) position with family members.   I know how I felt and vowed never again.

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/19/2018, 2:03 pm

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Screen34
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 11/19/2018, 3:07 pm

Bloodbath
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/19/2018, 3:22 pm

Thank god you guys all bought silver to fall back on, too, amirite? Guys? Silver? Anyone? Oh, ffs, Ty said to buy silver, too, you dipshits!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/19/2018, 4:08 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Screen34

$491. A new low!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/24/2018, 10:27 am

The Assassination Of Bitcoin

The collapse of bitcoin – down 68% year to date and 78% from its all-time high of $20,000, set in December 2017, when it traded at $4,200.22 earlier this week – may have a perfectly normal explanation.

It’s a bubble that popped. Or it’s happened before and is nothing to worry about. As my colleagues have shown their readers in the last week, bitcoin dropped 94% in 2010, 94% in 2011, 85% from 2013 to 2015, and 76% in a three-month period alone in 2013.

But bitcoin has regrouped and rallied after each previous decline. It may do so this time as well. It may even be doing it as we speak.

Each of the previous rallies from a crash low came as the public became more aware of bitcoin. Awareness leads to liquidity and higher prices. This time around, for example, institutional interest in cryptocurrencies could be the catalyst for bitcoin to double from here (and then double again and again, if some of the crypto evangelists are right).

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 11/24/2018, 6:19 pm

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Screen36
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/25/2018, 11:17 pm

I wish Ty didn't go ape shit and then got himself banned forever. I'd like to know his thoughts on the latest trend. I know he'd call me a pussy and would want me as fertilizer for his garden. I just like getting him all riled up is all.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2018/11/25/18111261/bitcoin-crash-lost-40-percent-of-value-november-2018-cryptocurrency
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 11/26/2018, 7:25 am

I’ve made more money this year trading KO.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 11/26/2018, 8:58 am

$3842.38. I should have taken all this money and put it on the Lions to win the Super Bowl instead.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 12/6/2018, 11:13 pm

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Screen37

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Screen38
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by gomersbro 12/7/2018, 12:17 am

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) Screen38

I think I would rather invest in ornamental eggplant pumpkins. They seem to hold their value longer.
gomersbro
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 12/7/2018, 6:12 am

gomersbro wrote:

I think I would rather invest in ornamental eggplant pumpkins. They seem to hold their value longer.

The cost to mine BTC is now higher than the value of BTC. Good luck sustaining that.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next