Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation

+6
tGreenWay
Banks2Mason
AvgMSUJoe
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
10 posters

Go down

Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation  Empty Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation

Post by Turtleneck Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 14:37

Come for the produce, stay for the … tattoos?
A new line of stores being rolled out by Whole Foods may host quirky local businesses like record shops and tattoo parlors, Bloomberg reported on Thursday (Feb. 11). The initiative is called “Friends of 365.” It sounds like a joke, but you can read about it yourself on the company’s website.
“We like to mix things up,” the company writes. “Record shop? Tattoo parlor? Maybe!”

http://qz.com/615348/whole-foods-hasnt-ruled-out-record-stores-and-tattoo-parlors-for-its-hip-new-millennial-focused-stores/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation  Empty Re: Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 14:38

Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation  1966794946 Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation  1966794946 Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation  1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation  Empty Re: Excuse me, I am looking for organic tattoos and the non-GMO Pavement compilation

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 11 Feb 2016 - 14:40

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 9:07

Corporate hipsters. Neat.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 12 Feb 2016 - 10:08

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Corporate hipsters. Neat.

The worst part of that "subculture" in its uniformity in rejecting uniformity. It has always been so incredibly corporate.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 11:52

Maybe you could use a pair of Palessi shoes?

Payless sold its discount shoes for $600 a pair at mock luxury influencer event

Payless took over a former Armani store, renamed the retail location as "Palessi," and stocked the outlet with its discount-priced boots, heels, tennis and leisure shoes. Then, it invited a flock of partygoers and sold them the shoes, typically priced at $20-$40 in Payless stores, at inflated designer price tags of $200 to $600.

"Palessi" sold about $3,000 worth of shoes within a few hours and, after the shoppers paid, staffers told them that the shoes were actually from Payless, according to AdWeek, which reported on the event Wednesday. "They are elegant (and) sophisticated," one shopper described her purchase as, in a Payless video posted on YouTube.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 13:37

People are dumb.

My wife insists "you get what you pay for" on most things.

She's a simple gal.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 13:41

AvgMSUJoe wrote:People are dumb.

She's a simple gal.
I'm a simple guy, but there are quite a few things in life where you do, indeed, "get what you pay for".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 15:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:People are dumb.

She's a simple gal.
I'm a simple guy, but there are quite a few things in life where you do, indeed, "get what you pay for".

especially prostitutes
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 16:01

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm a simple guy, but there are quite a few things in life where you do, indeed, "get what you pay for".

especially prostitutes
can't say that I would know that to be true but, from an empirical standpoint, it would make sense.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 16:06

Banks2Mason wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I'm a simple guy, but there are quite a few things in life where you do, indeed, "get what you pay for".

especially prostitutes

This, but with one exception: Twenty bucks gets you a toothless meth head, and there’s nothing quite like a gummy hummer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 16:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

especially prostitutes

This, but with one exception: Twenty bucks gets you a toothless meth head, and there’s nothing quite like a gummy hummer.

Is this a humble brag? didn't realize you cleared the thin scabby lips.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 16:15

He may have dentures...https://www.google.com/search?q=i'm+not+gay+but+20+dollars+is+20+dollars&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=AENGas5UaBnhZM:
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 16:34

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

If you can find a toothless hooker who’s been tweaking long enough, she might even let you stick it through one of the holes in her cheek. Costs extra, obvs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 16:56

tGreenWay wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

If you can find a toothless hooker who’s been tweaking long enough, she might even let you stick it through one of the holes in her cheek. Costs extra, obvs.

Her? Shocked
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 22:26

I’ll take some Free Range Life chicken.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 29 Nov 2018 - 23:04

Excuse me, I’m looking for some glue.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down