Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez?

5 posters

Go down

Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez? Empty Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-18, 17:35

The Izzone didn't even get a chance to give him a proper send-off. I still remember the sign at Keady's last game in EL that said something about combing over one last time. Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez? 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez? Empty Re: Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez?

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-18, 17:38

Nah, I stopped disliking him a few years ago. Really wanted them to win it all last year against Duke. (Sorry for saying that GM)
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez? Empty Re: Is anyone else disappointed that tonight isn't Bo Ryan's last game coaching at the Brez?

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-18, 17:42

Death Roe wrote:Nah, I stopped disliking him a few years ago. Really wanted them to win it all last year against Duke. (Sorry for saying that GM)
I hated him a little less but that style of play was too floptastic to really stop hating him. it would have been cool to give him a standing ovation tonight just as an earned nod of respect, though.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-02-18, 17:44

I think the majority of the fanbase got over disliking him when Kalin Lucas and gang came in, started to take major control of the series again.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-18, 18:09

He was a good DIII Coach. Never really accomplished anything at Wisconsin.

Signed,

Moose
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-02-18, 18:18

NigelUno wrote:He was a good DIII Coach. Never really accomplished anything at Wisconsin.

Signed,

Moose
The HoF didn't vote him in last year when they had the chance and he didn't ever win a title so that isn't inaccurate. But he'll eventually get in I think and he reminded me of a slightly better Keady.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2016-02-18, 18:32

no. next question
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-02-18, 18:46

Giant Moose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:He was a good DIII Coach. Never really accomplished anything at Wisconsin.

Signed,

Moose
The HoF didn't vote him in last year when they had the chance and he didn't ever win a title so that isn't inaccurate. But he'll eventually get in I think and he reminded me of a slightly better Keady.

What isn't accurate?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-02-18, 19:03

Not really. He was a coach, now he's not.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down