Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit

+22
Floyd Robertson
DWags
Nordic
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
SawGreen
Johnny Alpamayo
tTito
Rocinante
goodbar
MSUgöat
MSU addict
AMwood
Notorious GiB
The Lonely Stoner
Rodeo Burger
By-Tor
Turtleneck
tTy
WhiteBoyHatcher
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit Empty Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-13, 23:34

These are my favorite threads. Possibly maybe.

Do you have any good stories? Post 'em.

I grew up in an old farm house on 6 acres in the middle of a very non rural part of Oakland County. It was kind of isolated back in the early 80's, but now it would be hard to imagine anything other than office buildings/strip malls there. It was creepy as shit. I will never forget my sister's claim that she woke up one night and saw a green man that looked like Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder for you young uns) standing by the side of her bed.

I also believe I saw a flying saucer over the field next to our house when I was young. I remember running into my parents room and waking them up. Their window looked over the field, and I could clearly see it. It was too low to be a helicopter or a plane, and it was the middle of the night. I tried to get them to look, but they blew me off and told me to go back to bed.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit Empty Re: Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit

Post by tTy 2014-05-13, 23:38

I got a blurry pic of a chupicabra on my trail cam last weekend. I haven't e-mailed it to you guys yet though.

It is actually either a 'yote or a fox, I think, but it is super freaky looking due to the distortion/blur involved.

I think it was a chupi' tho for real.

#Ain'tSkeerd
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit Empty Re: Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit

Post by tTy 2014-05-13, 23:42

The one thing about real ghosts that fucking freaks me the **** out is that I hate the thought that my grandparents ever watched me jack off, either accidentally, or purposefully.

That is the scariest thing about ghosts.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-13, 23:45

tTy wrote:The one thing about real ghosts that fucking freaks me the **** out is that I hate the thought that my grandparents ever watched me jack off, either accidentally, or purposefully.

I guess I oughta' clarify that all four of my grandparents are currently deceased, and I assume = ghosts....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-13, 23:45

Cool thread. I teach cryptozoology at Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-13, 23:48

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:These are my favorite threads. Possibly maybe.

Do you have any good stories? Post 'em.

I grew up in an old farm house on 6 acres in the middle of a very non rural part of Oakland County. It was kind of isolated back in the early 80's, but now it would be hard to imagine anything other than office buildings/strip malls there. It was creepy as shit. I will never forget my sister's claim that she woke up one night and saw a green man that looked like Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder for you young uns) standing by the side of her bed.

I also believe I saw a flying saucer over the field next to our house when I was young. I remember running into my parents room and waking them up. Their window looked over the field, and I could clearly see it. It was too low to be a helicopter or a plane, and it was the middle of the night. I tried to get them to look, but they blew me off and told me to go back to bed.

Hey dickhead, you better not have posted this and then ripcorded it for the night.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-13, 23:52

tTy wrote:

Hey dickhead, you better not have posted this and then ripcorded it for the night.

I think he liked to take LSD when he was young.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2014-05-14, 00:01

tTy wrote:

I guess I oughta' clarify that all four of my grandparents are currently deceased, and I assume = ghosts....

Lol. Same here. I especially feel shame when whacking off to trannies. Must be so confusing to the grandparent ghosts.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-14, 00:03

tTy wrote:

I just need a minute. I'm masturbating to the image of your paternal grandfather.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-14, 00:04

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

I just need a minute. I'm masturbating to the image of your paternal grandfather.

He is probably reading this over my shoulder asshole. He died on May 20th, 20 years ago....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-14, 00:21

tTy wrote:

He is probably reading this over my shoulder asshole.  He died on May 20th, 20 years ago....

Well I'm sorry about that, but I'm still jacking off.

I am indeed going to bed now. Goodnight Sweet Tyler's granpappy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-05-14, 00:31

tTy wrote:

He is probably reading this over my shoulder asshole.  He died on May 20th, 20 years ago....

I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I was here lurking and jerking, and your comment just killed my boner. It ain't coming back either, I can tell.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-05-14, 04:19

Well this thread certainly didn't turn out the way I expected...
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-05-14, 06:11

The Lonely Stoner wrote:Well this thread certainly didn't turn out the way I expected...

All this jacking off has me horny. Let's f uck.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-14, 08:04

and this is what makes the interwebs so splendiforous.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-14, 08:32

tTy wrote:The one thing about real ghosts that fucking freaks me the **** out is that I hate the thought that my grandparents ever watched me jack off, either accidentally, or purposefully.

Trust me, the guilt gets worse after your parents die.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2014-05-14, 08:35

i jerk off in front of my parents and they are alive.
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-14, 09:18

The Lonely Stoner wrote:Well this thread certainly didn't turn out the way I expected...

I'm pretty sure that jacking off in front of relatives (alive or dead) qualifies as "creepy shit", so what's yer beef bro?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-05-14, 09:20

Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit Jibber10
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-14, 10:00

I have a loch ness trouser monster that I can show to anyone that wants to meet up behind the Target off of Division, say around 7ish?
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-14, 10:33

A squatch shoved some jack link up my bottom once.

I should probably talk to somebody.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-14, 12:16

I have a lot of skeletons in my closet.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Alpamayo 2014-05-14, 18:18

tTito wrote:I have a lot of skeletons in my closet.

I'll be at that point soon. As of now, they're still just bodies.
Johnny Alpamayo
Johnny Alpamayo
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-14, 19:41

Speaking of this stuff, wtf happened to Minnie?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-14, 19:45

Dunno about you, but all my fapping is "purposeful". Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit 2599972566
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-14, 21:16

Is this where we talk about religions too?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2014-05-14, 21:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Speaking of this stuff, wtf happened to Minnie?

Becomes moderator. Leaves board.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-14, 21:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Speaking of this stuff, wtf happened to Minnie?

Bacon commune does not have access to Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-14, 22:07

So seriously, out of curiosity I just looked and she hasn't been online here since April 27th. I checked out the Cock and surprise surprise I either can't find the last online feature or it doesn't exist but from what I can tell, she hasn't posted there since before then, either.

Does anyone know her IRL?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-14, 22:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:So seriously, out of curiosity I just looked and she hasn't been online here since April 27th. I checked out the Cock and surprise surprise I either can't find the last online feature or it doesn't exist but from what I can tell, she hasn't posted there since before then, either.

Does anyone know her IRL?

She comes and goes now. Has been for a while.

She'll show up out of the blue and start posting a lot, then disappear again. Minnie gon Min
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-14, 22:19

Ok cool. Started to worry a bit there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-14, 22:26

I have a cabin in Northern Michigan.  My son and his 2 friends were there by themselves one evening at dusk while I was off picking up supplies.  They were walking near the cabin when they saw a light coming across the sky in their direction with multi-colored lights.

They didn't pay it much mind until it got pretty close and low.  The thing stopped and hovered over a stand of pines about 150 yards away, and shone bright white.  After a few seconds it shot off and out of sight in a matter of seconds (in the direction from which it came).  A year later, I asked each of them to draw pictures of what they say, and write a brief description of the encounter.  There were a few differences, but overall... the descriptions were the same.

Wish I could have seen it.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-21, 23:58

Of course, those interested in UFOs have not let the subject of the 1897 aircraft go. An April 15, 2016, story in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reached back to revive the tale of an airship that crashed into a windmill, “killing a spaceman,” in the North Texas town of Aurora on April 17, 1897. The town recently celebrated the crash with an event called the Aurora Alien Encounter with talks and shuttle tours, including a stop at the cemetery where the alien nicknamed “Ned” was supposedly buried.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-22, 06:48

I’m a fan of the concept of Bigfoot but there’s no fucking way
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-22, 07:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I’m a fan of the concept of Bigfoot but there’s no fucking way

But, you believe in aliens.

They are actually connected.  Try and educate yourself.

Ghosts, UFOs, Aliens, Squatches, Creepy shit The-Secret-of-Bigfoot-570x389
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-22, 09:57

Aliens in the universe are much more believable than Bigfoot on earth, in my opinion, Nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-22, 10:09

Bigfoot is real.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-22, 17:50

gHost Spartan wrote:I'm surprised there's never been a blockbuster Hollywood movie about Bigfoot.
Harry and the Henderson's!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-22, 18:10

Frosh year in college. Roomies were gone and I fired up a bowl. Lights off sitting on the couch.  Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" on loop.  Couch was against the window. I looked up and someone or something came running down into the room at me. Mouth open, arms out and ready to kill. I freaked and jumped up on the window sill and tried to jump out. Turned around and it was gone. Settled back on the couch...drum break...lather rinse repeat. Happened 3-4 times in an hour. So there is definitely a ghost in Akers 6W or I got dusted... one of the two.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-22, 18:13

Nordic wrote:Frosh year in college. Roomies were gone and I fired up a bowl. Lights off sitting on the couch.  Phil Collins "In the Air Tonight" on loop.  Couch was against the window. I looked up and someone or something came running down into the room at me. Mouth open, arms out and ready to kill. I freaked and jumped up on the window sill and tried to jump out. Turned around and it was gone. Settled back on the couch...drum break...lather rinse repeat. Happened 3-4 times in an hour. So there is definitely a ghost in Akers 6W or I got dusted... one of the two.

Sounds CTE’ish to me.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next