Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper talk Red Wings/Avs, alumni game

4 posters

Go down

Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper talk Red Wings/Avs, alumni game Empty Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper talk Red Wings/Avs, alumni game

Post by SpartanInNH 25/02/16, 09:23 pm

Helene St. James sat them down and talked to them at length about The Hit, The Game, and the alumni match coming up tomorrow. About a half hour long, but some really good stuff.

Red Wings vs. Avalanche: 'They let us go to war'
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper talk Red Wings/Avs, alumni game Empty Re: Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper talk Red Wings/Avs, alumni game

Post by Giant Moose 25/02/16, 09:29 pm

To this day, I still hate that Hasek slipped when he went to fight Roy and then the refs wouldn't let them fight. I wanted to see how Hasek did compared to Vernon and Osgood.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper talk Red Wings/Avs, alumni game Empty Re: Kirk Maltby and Kris Draper talk Red Wings/Avs, alumni game

Post by Giant Moose 26/02/16, 09:56 am

OTPT, are you going to the Avs-Wings alumni game today at Coors?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 26/02/16, 02:18 pm

I hope this turns out to be case of Foote (punched) in the mouth.

Adam Foote Wants To Punch Kris Draper In The Face

Former member of the 1996 Avalanche team Adam Foote did a radio interview with Schlereth and Evans on 104.3 The Fan in Denver. He was asked, “Out of all of those guys on Detroit who is the one guy you want to punch in the face?” “Draper for sure,” Foote said.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 26/02/16, 02:20 pm

Giant Moose wrote:OTPT, are you going to the Avs-Wings alumni game today at Coors?

I am not, my friend's girlfriend is though. I was thinking about buying tickets to the actual game but they seem to be pricy. May golf instead. I will be getting fucked up though. All weekend. All weekend.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down