Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME

+9
Notorious GiB
mapenasty
Punisher98
LoneWolfSparty
Ass Dan
Jethro Bodeen
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
NigelUno
13 posters

Go down

TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME Empty TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME

Post by NigelUno 2014-06-03, 10:15

TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME 2599972566 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME Empty Re: TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-03, 10:17

They have a nice zoo. TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME 2599972566

http://www.oregonzoo.org/
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME Empty Re: TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-03, 10:22

We are waiting for you NigelUno.

Sincerely,

TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME Oregon-cheerleaders-ABOO0284
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-06-03, 10:23

If money is no object and you have a the ability to spend a few days in Oregon prior to the game- why not? Otherwise, save your money for BT Championship game, the Semi-Final and National Championship.

And instead- spend the weekend in any number of Michigan Resort areas, Traverse City, Petoskey, Mackinac Island because its almost always some of the best summer weather.

Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-06-03, 10:27

How many excuses will you have in the future to see a football game in Pac 12 country? Huge national spotlight game, beautiful state, all types of activities to do locally, and it would be great to have as much of the right shade of green in the stands as possible
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-06-03, 11:21

Oregon Cheerleaders FTW
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-03, 11:57

NigelUno wrote:TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME 2599972566 

I was able to push myself due to the fact that I don't know when else I would have a good excuse to head to the Pacific NW. It seems like a wonderful area, but its always a lot more exciting to get out somewhere if I have a football game to go to.

Three buddies and I are flying from Chicago to Seattle on Thursday, possibly hitting up the Packers/Seahawks game that Thursday night, then another day in Seattle Friday before a 6am departure for the game in Eugene. Leave Sunday out of Portland.

For the four of us: Flight, hotel in Seattle (staying at the W), rent-a-car Thurs-Sun, hotel in Eugene and ticket to the game is only running about $875 a pop. Totally worth it.
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by mapenasty 2014-06-03, 13:11

The pacific northwest is the beer mecca of the states, Eugene has several breweries. Wineries, excellent seafood, I can keep going on...

Also, the local alumni club is planning a party on Friday night, buses from Portland to Eugene and a tailgate near the stadium.

BTW - I live here, so it's a somewhat biased answer.
mapenasty
mapenasty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-06-03, 13:12

I think gHost is going. You can choose as to whether this talks you in or out of going.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-06-03, 13:14

Bring BobbySak with you and tailgate with nedgo since he lives out that way now. I hear nedgo is a fun guy to have a beer with.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Notorious GiB 2014-06-03, 13:16

Giant Moose wrote:Bring BobbySak with you and tailgate with nedgo since he lives out that way now. I hear nedgo is a fun guy to have a beer with.

Just keep him away from the message board moderating tools while having a beer with him.
Notorious GiB
Notorious GiB
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-06-03, 13:37

I'd wait for the results of gHosts polling on tRCMB.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBobcat 2014-06-03, 14:02

I'll go if I can find a ticket. Free carpool and place to crash if you want to fly into SeaTac and can get me a ticket.  TALK ME IN OR OUT of going to the OREGON GAME 969504605 
TheBobcat
TheBobcat
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by yoderdame 2014-06-03, 14:53

I went to OR for a game last year when they played Tennessee. Not a fan of either team but had a good time in Eugene before and after the game. You can walk everywhere once you're there and the ride wasn't too bad from the airport.

One thing that stuck out to me was the lack of knowledge from the fans around me about football. Seemed like a lot of bandwagoners to me but even though I was wearing my Block O hat everyone was cool.
yoderdame
yoderdame
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-06-03, 14:55

Giant Moose wrote:Bring BobbySak with you and tailgate with nedgo since he lives out that way now. I hear nedgo is a fun guy to have a beer with.
the Gringo From Guadalajara.. though insecure and not TOO pudgy.. and really fun to have a beer with.. would be the only real reason I'd want to go.. ya know, to have a beer with.. because I've been told that I'd just really enjoy his company.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-06-04, 12:57

I will be hosting a tailgate. Watch for us, we'll be wearing Green  cheers 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down