Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Big Lebowski. Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.

+14
The_Dude
SeeRockCity
SpartanInNH
duffy munn
CORNER BLITZ
tanfan!
StylesGShmooth
Ass Dan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Big Lebowski.  Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.  Empty The Big Lebowski. Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.

Post by DWags 2016-03-06, 00:29

So anyway, I think shit, I'm watching a fucking great movie, and I think about our "The Dude" compared to the "Dude" in the movie. I'm thinking if one boring ass motherfucker right wing get in an argument over politicis pretend to be an MSU guy on this board is the direct opposite as the real "Dude" in the movie, it's the "dude" on this board. Jesus, we need to change his name. He's the direct opposite as the guy in the movie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Big Lebowski.  Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.  Empty Re: The Big Lebowski. Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-06, 00:30

Cool
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Big Lebowski.  Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.  Empty Re: The Big Lebowski. Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-06, 00:31

I'm just teasing you dwags. Yeah our the dude isn't really like that guy at all. It's a thing. I'm not an alien from outer space looking for a 401k either though. It's a weird dynamic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-06, 00:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm just teasing you dwags. Yeah our the dude isn't really like that guy at all. It's a thing. I'm not an alien from outer space looking for a 401k either though. It's a weird dynamic.

Can't land on the moon on fractions man. It's basic dialectics. 1 through 9 baby one through Nine. He said if you ever take my picture again, I'll kill you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-06, 00:35

His name is Lebowski, man.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-06, 00:35

Stfu Travis
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-06, 00:37

I think that the Internet vastly overrates the big lebowski. It's a good movie, for sure. But you read people talk about it and it's the end all be all best thing ever nothing could ever top it ever ever ever. I dunno. It's fine. It's good. It's not something that I would defend its utter greatness for all time the way that Internet posters seem to like to treat it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-06, 00:38

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Stfu Travis

^^^^ this guy is about to talk about how the big lebowski changed his life with its over the top greatest bestest thing ever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-06, 00:52

DWags, why didn't you follow your wife to bed so you could get some action?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-06, 00:54

Turtleneck wrote:DWags, why didn't you follow your wife to bed so you could get some action?

The Big Lebowski.  Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-06, 01:01

I have a decent sense of humor (I like to think, anyway) but I have never found that move even slightly entertaining or humorous. Always thought it was super boring.

Then again I'm watching Above the Law on AMC right now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2016-03-06, 01:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a decent sense of humor (I like to think, anyway) but I have never found that move even slightly entertaining or humorous. Always thought it was super boring.

I used to feel the same way. It grows on you. Watch it more.

Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2016-03-06, 04:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have a decent sense of humor (I like to think, anyway) but I have never found that move even slightly entertaining or humorous. Always thought it was super boring.

You have no frame of reference here White Boy.  You're like a child who wonders in the middle of...

Forget it White Boy, you're out of your element
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-06, 05:23

I watched django again tonight. Quentin terrantino movies are my favorite.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-06, 08:06

Tanfan! wrote:

I watched django again tonight. Quentin terrantino movies are my favorite.

Thanks for sharing. Your favorite director is important information for this board to have if we want to move forward.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-06, 08:17

The Big Lebowski.  Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.  Dude-and-walter
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-03-06, 08:18

DWags wrote:, it's the "dude" on this board. Jesus, we need to change his name. He's the direct opposite as the guy in the movie.

'the edud'
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-06, 09:59

Lebowski is the best movie of all time
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-06, 10:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Lebowski is the best movie of all time

Not
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-03-06, 10:43

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
DWags wrote:, it's the "dude" on this board. Jesus, we need to change his name. He's the direct opposite as the guy in the movie.

'the edud'

I like it.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-06, 10:50

Have you ever watched Blazing Saddles or Spinal Tap? All very good, very funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-06, 11:25

DWags wrote:

Or Raising Arizona.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-06, 11:35

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

Or Raising Arizona.

American movie.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-03-06, 13:57

Fargo is hands down their best effort. Followed (at some distance) by Blood Simple.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-06, 14:15

Im more like the Lebowski than you know, Wags..

Anon sports message boards arent really a great barometer into someone's every day life.

Im conservative in style of government, not on religion or social issues..which the courts decide anyways, not the polis.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-06, 14:44

You should be watching Under Siege on AMC right now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-06, 16:02

The_Dude wrote:Im more like the Lebowski than you know, Wags..

Anon sports message boards arent really a great barometer into someone's every day life.

Im conservative in style of government, not on religion or social issues..which the courts decide anyways, not the polis.

Em no. We know your personality. Seriously.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-07, 12:30

He's right. He is exactly like "the other Jeffrey Lebowski."

I spent all my useless tswill points to change his avatar to that a while back.... It was worth every useless penny.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-07, 12:33

Floyd Robertson wrote:

The Big Lebowski.  Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.  502811600

I watched that for awhile.

Never seen that other movie.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-07, 12:35

Watched Under Siege on Saturday. Hard to Kill, as well. Jesus fuck, I also watched part of On Deadly Ground.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-07, 12:45

NigelUno wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I watched that for awhile.

Never seen that other movie.

Hard to Kill is the best because Kelly LeBrock. On Deadly Ground is painfully bad although I did watch it again a couple of weeks ago.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-07, 12:48

Also, Hard to Kill is great because of when Seagall says "take that to the bank".

Not sure anybody mentioned it but yesterday was Lebowski's 18th anniversary.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-07, 12:50

Also, I'm a cretin because I only made 30 minutes in Lebowski before give up.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-07, 12:54

Floyd Robertson wrote:Also, Hard to Kill is great because of when Seagall says "take that to the bank".

I believe the exact quote is "I'm gonna take you to the bank Senator Trent. To the blood bank."
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-07, 13:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Also, Hard to Kill is great because of when Seagall says "take that to the bank".

I believe the exact quote is "I'm gonna take you to the bank Senator Trent. To the blood bank."

You're the last one I'd ever argue with on this subject. You can take that to the bank.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-07, 14:13

I've only seen bits and pieces of this movie. I guess I'd rather just watch something else.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-07, 15:21

InTenSity wrote:I've only seen bits and pieces of this movie. I guess I'd rather just watch something else.

The Big Lebowski.  Wife goes to bed when it comes on and says I'm out of here.  What-happens

This is what happens InTenSity. This is what happens when you only watch bits and pieces of Big Lebowski.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-07, 15:29

That is a part I've never seen.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-07, 15:30

InTenSity wrote:That is a part I've never seen.

You've never found a stranger in the Alps. Sad. No
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-07, 15:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:That is a part I've never seen.

You've never found a stranger in the Alps. Sad. No
I have not. I've never been to the Alps either.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next