Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do if this was your wife?

+16
Snake Plissken
MiamiSpartan
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
SeeRockCity
NigelUno
Rocinante
Blanch32
duffy munn
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
The_Dude
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What would you do if this was your wife? Empty What would you do if this was your wife?

Post by The_Dude Mon 16 May 2016 - 14:42

Dear Amy: I am a happily married 27-year-old woman about to have my first baby, and I am terrified because it isn’t my husband’s baby.

Last spring, another woman and I took a trip to the Bahamas. At the hotel, I had a massage and was seduced by the masseur. I tried to resist, but I guess I got carried away. I sort of cooperated once things got started.

After some prenatal tests, my doctor recently told me that the baby’s blood type is different from both my husband’s and mine, which means the baby is not his. When the baby is born, it will be very obvious: My husband and I are white, and the masseur is black.

I can’t tell my husband; I think that he would leave me. It’s too late for an abortion. What can I do? Please advise me.

Pregnant and Scared

Pregnant and Scared: I appreciate the fact that you are assuming some responsibility for participating in this sexual encounter, which from the way you describe it sounds less like seduction than coercion (and possibly assault) to me. Or is this how you are justifying your own choices? Only you can know.

This hotel employee should not be seducing, coercing or having sex with hotel guests during massage sessions. (Giving a consenting adult a cell number and hooking up off the premises is another matter.) If he coerced or forced you to have sex with him, then you should have gone to hotel management and the police immediately in order to prevent him from preying on other hotel guests.

In addition to other very tough decisions that you need to make fairly quickly, you also should be immediately tested for STDs.

You have to tell your husband about this. You simply have no choice. However, it would be helpful for you to rehearse this conversation with a trusted friend or professional counselor. You and your husband should discuss this in a neutral environment. Planned Parenthood offers pregnancy and adoption counseling. Counselors working for this agency have seen it all, and you will not be judged. Your local Planned Parenthood office will refer you to a social worker, and will be by your side while you and your husband walk this very difficult path.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

What would you do if this was your wife? Empty Re: What would you do if this was your wife?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 16 May 2016 - 14:44

The_Dude wrote:Dear Amy: I am a happily married 27-year-old woman about to have my first baby, and I am terrified because it isn’t my husband’s baby.

Last spring, another woman and I took a trip to the Bahamas. At the hotel, I had a massage and was seduced by the masseur. I tried to resist, but I guess I got carried away. I sort of cooperated once things got started.

After some prenatal tests, my doctor recently told me that the baby’s blood type is different from both my husband’s and mine, which means the baby is not his. When the baby is born, it will be very obvious: My husband and I are white, and the masseur is black.

I can’t tell my husband; I think that he would leave me. It’s too late for an abortion. What can I do? Please advise me.

Pregnant and Scared

Pregnant and Scared: I appreciate the fact that you are assuming some responsibility for participating in this sexual encounter, which from the way you describe it sounds less like seduction than coercion (and possibly assault) to me. Or is this how you are justifying your own choices? Only you can know.

This hotel employee should not be seducing, coercing or having sex with hotel guests during massage sessions. (Giving a consenting adult a cell number and hooking up off the premises is another matter.) If he coerced or forced you to have sex with him, then you should have gone to hotel management and the police immediately in order to prevent him from preying on other hotel guests.

In addition to other very tough decisions that you need to make fairly quickly, you also should be immediately tested for STDs.

You have to tell your husband about this. You simply have no choice. However, it would be helpful for you to rehearse this conversation with a trusted friend or professional counselor. You and your husband should discuss this in a neutral environment. Planned Parenthood offers pregnancy and adoption counseling. Counselors working for this agency have seen it all, and you will not be judged. Your local Planned Parenthood office will refer you to a social worker, and will be by your side while you and your husband walk this very difficult path.
I'd advocate to defund Planned Parenthood.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What would you do if this was your wife? Empty Re: What would you do if this was your wife?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 16 May 2016 - 14:48

The_Dude wrote:Dear Amy: I am a happily married 27-year-old woman about to have my first baby, and I am terrified because it isn’t my husband’s baby.

Pregnant and Scared

I get the feeling you think about this shit a lot.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 16 May 2016 - 14:52

This sounds just like those massage videos my buddy told me about X Vid.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 16 May 2016 - 14:53

So, what I gathered here is that the dude reads the advice columns. Good to know.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 16 May 2016 - 14:58

Who knows, maybe the chap will be into cuck'ing. Good luck lady.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:00

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Pregnant and Scared

I get the feeling you think about this shit a lot.

Yep. And wouldn't have posted ( or cared ) if the masseur was white.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:02

Amy sounds like a total ****. Yo twat, ho was in the bahamas, not America. Your laws and morales mean shit there, and this idiot allowed some dude to blow it inside of her while not on birth control.

Way to paint all women as helpless and unable to say no to multi culturAL dick.

Btw, this story gives Bob a boner
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Who knows, maybe the chap will be into cuck'ing. Good luck lady.

Aka the "Bob sak"?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:04

I am pretty sure all advice columns are made up bullshit.

If it was my wife, no matter the color of the baby, I'd divorce that bitch WITH AUTHORITY!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:06

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Who knows, maybe the chap will be into cuck'ing. Good luck lady.

Aka the "Bob sak"?
that was a good thread. I appreciate the patience everyone demonstrated as I attempted to reply to all your questions.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So, what I gathered here is that the dude reads the advice columns. Good to know.

Is it really good to know?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:10

....and why is a married woman taking a trip to the carribean without her spouse? Immediate red flag there
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Aka the "Bob sak"?
that was a good thread. I appreciate the patience everyone demonstrated as I attempted to reply to all your questions.

Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:10

NigelUno wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So, what I gathered here is that the dude reads the advice columns. Good to know.

Is it really good to know?

I don't know man. Maybe. I didn't think too hard about this thread.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:13

Asking for "a friend"?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:25

How many years has The Dude's girlfriend taken week vacations in Jamaica ?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:28

GRR Spartan wrote:How many years has The Dude's girlfriend taken week vacations in Jamaica ?

How come every time you post its a personal attack?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:30

The_Dude wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:How many years has The Dude's girlfriend taken week vacations in Jamaica ?

It's a personal attack to say your girlfriend vacations in Jamaica?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:34

NigelUno wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

maybe "your girlfriend vacations in Jamaica" is a euphemism for some kind of jungle animal sex act.. What would you do if this was your wife? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

maybe "your girlfriend vacations in Jamaica" is a euphemism for some kind of jungle animal sex act.. What would you do if this was your wife? 2599972566

Oh. Maybe you could look that up in the urban dictionary.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 16 May 2016 - 15:44

The_Dude wrote:

How come every time you post it's a general attack on entire groups or races of people?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 16 May 2016 - 16:23

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

How come every time you post it's a general attack on entire groups or races of people?

To be fair, tDude is ok with the middle class. At least the middle class families that make 200k per year.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 17:05

Sorry to hear about this, Dude. I hope it all works out for you. Just try to get through it best you can.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 16 May 2016 - 18:05

The pregnant lady is too stupid to make this believable. Some stranger bangs her without a condom, and shortly thereafter she discovers she's pregnant. But it never occurs to her that it might have been her Bahama fling, until 8 or so months later?

The whole "black baby/white couple" thing, has been a source of drama, jokes, and stories for as long as racism itself has existed. No surprise that it was The Dude that posted this.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Mon 16 May 2016 - 18:24

MiamiSpartan wrote:The pregnant lady is too stupid to make this believable. Some stranger bangs her without a condom, and shortly thereafter she discovers she's pregnant. But it never occurs to her that it might have been her Bahama fling, until 8 or so months later?

The whole "black baby/white couple" thing, has been a source of drama, jokes, and stories for as long as racism itself has existed. No surprise that it was The Dude that posted this.

Exactly
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 16 May 2016 - 18:58

Husband: how's the vacation?

Wife: really fun, cooking up some dinner at the condo

Husband: What Jamican? Hahahahahahahaha...

Wife: Babies

kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 18:59

kingstonlake wrote:Husband: how's the vacation?

Joking about cooking Jamican babies is a new low for this board.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 16 May 2016 - 19:01

Turtleneck wrote:

It's OK, the poster is from Kingston, Jamica.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 19:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

It's OK, the poster is from Kingston, Jamica.

Ok. It's alright then. Carry on.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 16 May 2016 - 19:15

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You going to move to Canada when Trump wins?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 19:24

The_Dude wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How come every time you post it's an attack on intelligent people?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 16 May 2016 - 19:51

I used to have a printer that was possesed by Bob Marley.

It wouldn't stop jammin.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 19:52

kingstonlake wrote:I used to have a printer that was possesed by Bob Marley.

It wouldn't stop jammin.

+1
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 16 May 2016 - 20:17

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

To be fair, tDude is ok with the middle class. At least the middle class families that make 200k per year.

200k household income with multiple kids isn't a lavish lifestyle especially if you are paying for college.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 20:22

200k sounds kinda poorish. What is the federal poverty line? 175k? I don't think middle class is 200k. Way too low. I think people making 200k are more working class or something. I don't know though. I am kind of isolated from that scene.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Mon 16 May 2016 - 21:27

Turtleneck wrote:200k sounds kinda poorish. What is the federal poverty line? 175k? I don't think middle class is 200k. Way too low. I think people making 200k are more working class or something. I don't know though. I am kind of isolated from that scene.

Don't quit your day job for comedy
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 16 May 2016 - 22:00

The_Dude wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:200k sounds kinda poorish. What is the federal poverty line? 175k? I don't think middle class is 200k. Way too low. I think people making 200k are more working class or something. I don't know though. I am kind of isolated from that scene.

Don't quit your day job for comedy

I would suggest you not quit your job, but since you're a UM fan you are most likely unemployed.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 16 May 2016 - 22:06

Jerk.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 16 May 2016 - 22:10

The_Dude wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I reject the premise in your question outright. However, hypothetically, were Trump to win, why would I move?

I answered your question, now please answer mine, the one you dodged.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next