Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSA: Time is running out to get in on www.levintv.com at the Introductory rate.

+2
Turtleneck
tTy
6 posters

Go down

PSA: Time is running out to get in on www.levintv.com at the Introductory rate. Empty PSA: Time is running out to get in on www.levintv.com at the Introductory rate.

Post by tTy 2016-03-07, 22:53

You have until midnight tonight, then it goes up 10 bucks.

LevinTV.com

Some of you commies might learn a thing er two....

Oh, and you're welcome for the heads up.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

PSA: Time is running out to get in on www.levintv.com at the Introductory rate. Empty Re: PSA: Time is running out to get in on www.levintv.com at the Introductory rate.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-07, 22:56

I am not clicking that link.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

PSA: Time is running out to get in on www.levintv.com at the Introductory rate. Empty Re: PSA: Time is running out to get in on www.levintv.com at the Introductory rate.

Post by Nordic 2016-03-07, 22:57

You going to try to sell me some Amway or Acai Berry Super Juice too?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-07, 23:17

It's not a pyramid.  It a circle of friends. Totally different geometry!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-08, 01:41

Oh darn, I missed the deadline.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-03-08, 01:44

It's only 10 bucks more for the year. First show is free. You can still listen to Mark on the radio 3 hours a day too, so you have no excuse to be a fucking commie dipshit fuckwad, unless, of course, you are a commie fuckwad.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-08, 02:05

tTy wrote:It's only 10 bucks more for the year. First show is free. You can still listen to Mark on the radio 3 hours a day too, so you have no excuse to be a fucking commie dipshit fuckwad, unless, of course, you are a commie fuckwad.

Mostly just a dipshit, but I'm smart enough to keep my money rather than let that moron puke all over my television.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-08, 08:51

tTy wrote:It's only 10 bucks more for the year. First show is free. You can still listen to Mark on the radio 3 hours a day too, so you have no excuse to be a fucking commie dipshit fuckwad, unless, of course, you are a commie fuckwad.

I only listen for the rants. He's great when pissed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-08, 08:55

Sounds interesting, but $69 a year to watch something on the internet with 0% chance of female nudity?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-08, 08:57

Oh Mark Levin? That dude is kookoo for Coco Puffs.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down