Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board

+17
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Rod Porkmore
SpartanInNH
Nordic
InTenSity
DWags
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
Death Roe
Turtleneck
lightning sig
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blueraider98
Floyd Robertson
Giant Moose
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board Empty Link to Middle Tennessee State message board

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-13, 18:48

https://blueraiderzone.com/viewforum.php?f=7

The answer to their security question about their fight song when signing up is "ride".
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board Empty Re: Link to Middle Tennessee State message board

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-13, 18:51

Giant Moose wrote:https://blueraiderzone.com/viewforum.php?f=7

The answer to their security question about their fight song when signing up is "ride".
There might be five posts since noon on that board.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board Empty Re: Link to Middle Tennessee State message board

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-13, 18:53

I signed up and invited them over here but the post is waiting for moderation. Ugh.

Edit: It got posted. Hopefully we can have some discussion with them.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-13, 19:43

Middle Tenn fan here. Not excited about this game except for the fact that it's in the big dance. Y'all shoulda been a one seed and I thought we would snag a 14 or 13 after seeing buffalo get a 14. Oh well. These are the cards we're dealt.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-13, 19:44

Blueraider98 wrote:Middle Tenn fan here. Not excited about this game except for the fact that it's in the big dance. Y'all shoulda been a one seed and I thought we would snag a 14 or 13 after seeing buffalo get a 14. Oh well. These are the cards we're dealt.

Are you a bot.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-13, 19:45

Blueraider98 wrote:Middle Tenn fan here. Not excited about this game except for the fact that it's in the big dance. Y'all shoulda been a one seed and I thought we would snag a 14 or 13 after seeing buffalo get a 14. Oh well. These are the cards we're dealt.

Welcome buddy!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-13, 19:45

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Are you a bot.

Me and him are BIFs now. Be nice.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning sig 2016-03-13, 19:46

Us Blue Raiders are kind of surprised to be playing as a 15 seed, but I'm glad to be playing against MSU. Always had a ton of respect for your school and Izzo, All we can hope for is to be in a competitive game down the stretch with a chance to pull off the miracle upset. It's happened 7 times before....Shocked

If we don't I'll be pulling for you the rest of the way.
lightning sig
lightning sig
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-13, 19:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Are you a bot.

Last time I checked I wasn't. Corse, you never know I suppose.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-13, 19:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Welcome buddy!

Please do not scare him away, Travis.

Welcome to the board, BlueRaider. I watched your football team play in the 2006 Motor City Bowl.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-13, 19:49

Turtleneck wrote:

Welcome buddy!

Welcome to the board, BlueRaider. I watched your football team play in the 2006 Motor City Bowl.

I feel like I should probably just stay out of this thread. There's a 0% chance that we continue to talk about basketball if I keep posting.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-13, 19:49

Turtleneck wrote:

Welcome buddy!
I'm sorry you had to see that. That was our first time jumping in the deep end.

Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-13, 19:49

Do you guys call carbonated beverages pop, soda or Coke in Tennessee?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-13, 19:51

All soda is coke to me. I'm from Georgia as well though.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-13, 19:54

lightning sig wrote:Us Blue Raiders are kind of surprised to be playing as a 15 seed, but I'm glad to be playing against MSU. Always had a ton of respect for your school and Izzo, All we can hope for is to be in a competitive game down the stretch with a chance to pull off the miracle upset. It's happened 7 times before....Shocked

Careful what you say in this thread guys. This one is definitely a bot.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-13, 19:56

I'm just hoping Valentine gets 3 fouls early. Or mono day before the game. That would help.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-13, 19:57

Blueraider98 wrote:I'm just hoping Valentine gets 3 fouls early. Or mono day before the game. That would help.

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-13, 19:57

New... New users?!?!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-13, 19:59

Outside of Valentine, who's you biggest threat and why?
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-03-13, 20:04

Blueraider98 wrote:Outside of Valentine, who's you biggest threat and why?
Kid named Forbes. Best 3-point shooter in the country. At least until three days ago. I wouldn't guard him now, double team someone else instead.

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2016-03-13, 20:05; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-03-13, 20:04

Forbes leads the nation in 3s
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-13, 20:05

Forbes because he hits close to 3.5 threes a game...but hes been ice cold the last two games...other then that, our senior center Costello averages around 10 a game and has sneaky athleticism running the floor.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-13, 20:05

Costello because he's prone to spazzing out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-13, 20:06

Blueraider98 wrote:All soda is coke to me. I'm from Georgia as well though.

Truth. 1st time I went to visit my cousins in GA back in 19 and 67.....they asked me if I wanted a Coke and brought me an orange pop.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-13, 20:12

Thanks for stopping by, MTSU fans. One of my favorite parts of the tourney is the banter between fan bases that usually don't interact. Except for Memphis fans; did not like them.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-13, 20:13

BlueRaider, poster The Dude is a UM fan. Also, do you know Nigel? He is a big deal in Georgia.

Can you tell us about Giddy Potts? Nice name and good offensive player. Overall, would you say MTSU is stronger on defense than offense? It does not look like MTSU scores a lot of points, but they are decent in keeping opponent scoring down.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-03-13, 20:15; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-13, 20:15

Giant Moose wrote:Thanks for stopping by, MTSU fans. One of my favorite parts of the tourney is the banter between fan bases that usually don't interact. Except for Memphis fans; did not like them.

Oh yeah, Memphis guys suck. Do you guys hate Memphis?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-13, 20:17

I went to the Palace in 2013 when MSU faced Memphis in the round of 32. They were horrible fans. Thought it'd be a repeat of 2008. WRONG
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-13, 20:20

lightning sig wrote:Us Blue Raiders are kind of surprised to be playing as a 15 seed, but I'm glad to be playing against MSU. Always had a ton of respect for your school and Izzo, All we can hope for is to be in a competitive game down the stretch with a chance to pull off the miracle upset. It's happened 7 times before....Shocked

The committee has sucked lately with seeding. We are surprised to be a 2. The ACC didn't deserve two #1s.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-13, 20:28

Giant Moose wrote:Thanks for stopping by, MTSU fans. One of my favorite parts of the tourney is the banter between fan bases that usually don't interact. Except for Memphis fans; did not like them.

And you should see the banter between MSU fans!! We have guys who think Tom Izzo is a shitty coach because he "only got to 7 final fours and only won one of them"
There are people who want to change coaches.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-13, 20:31

Death Roe wrote:I went to the Palace in 2013 when MSU faced Memphis in the round of 32. They were horrible fans. Thought it'd be a repeat of 2008. WRONG

I doubt you were there. I did not see you and I was definitely there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-13, 20:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I went to the Palace in 2013 when MSU faced Memphis in the round of 32. They were horrible fans. Thought it'd be a repeat of 2008. WRONG

I doubt you were there. I did not see you and I was definitely there.

I was wearing an MSU shirt.

Also, I sat right behind a UM fan who resembled Bat-Dad from South Park. Link to Middle Tennessee State message board 502811600 He had a foam wolverine head hat on.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-13, 20:35

Still not buying it. I have brown hair. Why didn't you say hi?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-13, 20:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Still not buying it. I have brown hair. Why didn't you say hi?
Stop lying. I doubt you'd ever go to an MSU event. Too busy outside grilling.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-13, 20:37

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Still not buying it. I have brown hair. Why didn't you say hi?

I read your RCMB resume and, frankly, I was nervous.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by lightning sig 2016-03-13, 20:37

Turtleneck wrote:BlueRaider, poster The Dude is a UM fan. Also, do you know Nigel? He is a big deal in Georgia.

Can you tell us about Giddy Potts? Nice name and good offensive player. Overall, would you say MTSU is stronger on defense than offense? It does not look like MTSU scores a lot of points, but they are decent in keeping opponent scoring down.

Giddy lead the nation in 3 point % for a couple of weeks in February. He's build like a battering ram and shoots better off the pass than the dribble. Reggie Upshaw was CUSA Tournament MVP and he can score around bad the rim but will usually miss a couple of easy shots that make you scratch your head. We play a good defensive game, with a 1/3/1 zone that can frustrate teams with Upshaws length at the top of the zone. Scoring 99 against Marshall was outside of our mo, but it was nice to see us win a game that way.
lightning sig
lightning sig
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-13, 20:38

DWags wrote:

And you should see the banter between MSU fans!! We have guys who think Tom Izzo is a shitty coach because he "only got to 7 final fours and only won one of them"
There are people who want to change coaches.
Be careful with this guy, Raiders fans. He has gotten into confrontations with Nebraska and Maryland fans at games.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueraider98 2016-03-13, 20:39

We can agree on Memphis state without a doubt. Apparently their shit doesn't stink and Memphis as a whole is God's gift to earth.

Giddy is special. Shoots 49% from 3 but more complete player than that. Between him and upshaw, they make our motor go.
Blueraider98
Blueraider98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-13, 20:45

Blueraider98 wrote:We can agree on Memphis state without a doubt. Apparently their shit doesn't stink and Memphis as a whole is God's gift to earth.

Giddy is special. Shoots 49% from 3 but more complete player than that. Between him and upshaw, they make our motor go.

Do you think Tom Izzo sucks? 7 final fours and one NC. Should we look for a new coach?

Also, have you ever been a waiter?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-13, 20:45

Blueraider98 wrote:We can agree on Memphis state without a doubt. Apparently their shit doesn't stink and Memphis as a whole is God's gift to earth.

How tall is your team? That's actually scary that you guys have someone who can hit 3's like that. Although I don't expect MSU to lose as a 2 seed, we are yet to have a team we should beat go crazy and hit about 80% of their shots.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next