Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board

+17
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Rod Porkmore
SpartanInNH
Nordic
InTenSity
DWags
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
Death Roe
Turtleneck
lightning sig
Travis of the Cosmos
WhiteBoyHatcher
Blueraider98
Floyd Robertson
Giant Moose
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board - Page 3 Empty Re: Link to Middle Tennessee State message board

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-14, 20:47

Giant Moose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Look, mistakes were made by everyone. It's tough to say that the one time one of our posters innocently asked one of theirs for sex had anything to do with them leaving. Maybe their internet broke. Maybe they didn't want to talk about basketball anymore. maybe they are driving to Michigan for some sex. Who really knows?

Are we sure they didn't have sex with Travis? One of them mentioned 4 minutes of their life they'll never get back.

https://blueraiderzone.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4498&start=10#p37719

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board - Page 3 502811600

They turned into a bunch of assholes pretty quickly. Kind of remind me of Memphis fans.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Link to Middle Tennessee State message board - Page 3 Empty Re: Link to Middle Tennessee State message board

Post by DWags 2016-03-14, 20:49

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Are we sure they didn't have sex with Travis? One of them mentioned 4 minutes of their life they'll never get back.

https://blueraiderzone.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4498&start=10#p37719

They turned into a bunch of assholes pretty quickly. Kind of remind me of Memphis fans.

It really has nothing to do with us. Has to be them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-14, 20:51

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I did not realize Blanch started the thread. I'm embarrassed for this board, MSU, and humans in general.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-14, 20:52

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Clearly.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-14, 20:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
DWags wrote:

Clearly.

Haven't you done enough damage?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-14, 21:13

Giant Moose wrote:Well, we have made a good impression.

Postby BigUnitRaider » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:38 pm
That whole thread over there seems to have been written by 10-year-olds or men still living in their parent's basements.

https://blueraiderzone.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4498#p37718

I like they place. It's the land of Captain Obvious. Can't wait until nigel and muffy start stalking me there
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-14, 21:17

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

I did not realize Blanch started the thread. I'm embarrassed for this board, MSU, and humans in general.

Sorry I'm not afraid of greatness. Through the pursuit haters are born. A wise man once said that.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-16, 08:22

Were any of you at the MSU-Miami game in 2012? This MTSU fan said we left a bad impression.

Yes, please -- I do like to ruffle feathers.... 8-) I know you MSU fans aren't that bad but I did have an unpleasant experience with MSU folks back in '12 when MSU played at Miami (which we won by 8, if you remember... not to bring up sore memories!  Wink Sorry, sorry, ruffling feathers again lol). Y'all have a great team this year, that much is clear. Hope we can compete at least

https://blueraiderzone.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4494&start=10#p37723
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-16, 22:06

Giant Moose wrote:Were any of you at the MSU-Miami game in 2012? This MTSU fan said we left a bad impression.

Yes, please -- I do like to ruffle feathers.... 8-) I know you MSU fans aren't that bad but I did have an unpleasant experience with MSU folks back in '12 when MSU played at Miami (which we won by 8, if you remember... not to bring up sore memories!  Wink Sorry, sorry, ruffling feathers again lol). Y'all have a great team this year, that much is clear. Hope we can compete at least

https://blueraiderzone.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4494&start=10#p37723

Miami of OH in hockey?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3