Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+37
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
aualum06
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
By-Tor
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
SpartanInNH
41 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Guest 2016-06-09, 20:36

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 1966794946 Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 1966794946 Lorenz isn't a slurper.....

Dylan McCaffrey didn't surprise many when he committed to Michigan in February, but it doesn't diminish the impact of what the Littleton (Colo.) Valor Christian five-star quarterback for 2017 may mean to the future of the program.

Michigan fans saw first-hand what coach Jim Harbaugh and his staff can do at the quarterback position when they turned former Iowa backup Jake Rudock into a sixth-round NFL draft pick in less than a year's time. With McCaffrey committed and a surefire bet to sign with the Wolverines, Harbaugh and his staff have built a bridge with two elite quarterback prospects when you add Avon (Ind.) signee Brandon Peters to the fold.

Strange how Rudock started 13 games in 2013, and 12 games in 2014 (missed 1 game for an injury) yet he was somehow an "Iowa backup" that JEEEM made great.

Recruiting: Bright future ahead for Dylan McCaffrey at U-M
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-09, 20:49

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I'm glad that bs perception built up by Bo Schembechler of the mighty "Michigan Man" myth is crumbling.

If a MSU recruit were wearing that necklace they would be vicious, but because it's a Jeeeem recruit - well hell, it's a great thing.

Yeah, it's so stupid. I saw Brady Quinn say he'd rather play for Harbaugh than Nick Saban. Hell of an endorsement from a big time loser.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-09, 21:10

Why we should pump the brakes on Michigan as a top-5 preseason team

tOSU write-up, making points the "professionals" at ESPN are glossing over.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-09, 22:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:Why we should pump the brakes on Michigan as a top-5 preseason team

tOSU write-up, making points the "professionals" at ESPN are glossing over.

They forgot the...

And Because Michigan State has Won 2 of the last 3 BIG Championships

...heading
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-09, 22:26

Perhaps I'm naive but I'm usually pretty realistic.

I don't see that as a great team. Too much credit being given to Harbs.

The early schedule is easy but 'only PSU has a remote chance' of knocking them off? Don't they also play Wisconsin? If that team gets every break they're still going to have one loss in the East. Most likely they will have 2, and I'd set the O/U for conference losses more likely at 2.5 (O +100, U - 140). I would be very surprised if they navigate PSU, Wiscy, @MSU, @OSU, @Iowa with less than 2 losses.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-06-09, 22:27

I might actually read this thread this week. Maybe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-09, 22:53

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Perhaps I'm naive but I'm usually pretty realistic.

The early schedule is easy but 'only PSU has a remote chance' of knocking them off? Don't they also play Wisconsin? If that team gets every break they're still going to have one loss in the East. Most likely they will have 2, and I'd set the O/U for conference losses more likely at 2.5 (O +100, U - 140). I would be very surprised if they navigate PSU, Wiscy, @MSU, @OSU, @Iowa with less than 2 losses.

This will be a down year for the BIG.  OSU and MSU lose a shit load (so does Wisky).  The East really is Harbs to lose, but they have no QB so it will make it interesting.  I think we are looking at a 2-loss BIG champ this year, probably out of the West in either Tommy Armpunt or Iowa.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-09, 22:56

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Perhaps I'm naive but I'm usually pretty realistic.

This will be a down year for the BIG.  OSU and MSU lose a shit load (so does Wisky).  The East really is Harbs to lose, but they have no QB so it will make it interesting.  I think we are looking at a 2-loss BIG champ this year, probably out of the West in either Tommy Armpunt or Iowa.

I don't understand how you can say it's theirs to lose when they play in CBus and EL and both of those teams will play their best game of the season. You can pencil them in for 1.5 losses in the Division right there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-09, 23:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You can pencil them in for 1.5 losses in the Division right there.

Nordic wrote: I think we are looking at a 2-loss BIG champ this year

It is going to come down to those 3 games obvlovski.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-10, 10:35

@SMSB today does JH have some rare disorder that makes him cold all the time?

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 CkmJlqvWkAAuM7C
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-06-10, 10:59

Floyd Robertson wrote:@SMSB today does JH have some rare disorder that makes him cold all the time?

That picture cracks me up.
Dantonio looks like he just wants to pummel Harbaugh. Harbaugh looks like he's thinking about cookies.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-10, 11:12

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-10, 11:25

UofM Football is completely dominating the sports section at the Freep. Say what you want about the blue wall conspiracy and Rexrode but at least when he was there MSU had a solid presence on the page.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-10, 11:35

InTenSity wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:@SMSB today does JH have some rare disorder that makes him cold all the time?

Dantonio looks like he just wants to pummel Harbaugh. Harbaugh looks like he's thinking about cookies.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-10, 11:37

steveschneider wrote:UofM Football is completely dominating the sports section at the Freep. Say what you want about the blue wall conspiracy and Rexrode but at least when he was there MSU had a solid presence on the page.

More fun when Dantonio pulls jeems pants down again
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-10, 12:11

Watch Dantonio's fingers while Harby talks, I think he's flexing to go for the choke hold.

Dantonio and Harbaugh talk satellite camps, recruting
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-10, 13:17

Dammit Steve, maybe Cameron is on to something. Not too concerned about dominating the free press sports section.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 13:55

steveschneider wrote:UofM Football is completely dominating the sports section at the Freep. Say what you want about the blue wall conspiracy and Rexrode but at least when he was there MSU had a solid presence on the page.

It's so far off the charts. There are at least two to three articles a day about harbaugh. MSU is just an afterthought. It's maddening.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-06-10, 14:10

Tanfan! wrote:

It's so far off the charts. There are at least two to three articles a day about harbaugh. MSU is just an afterthought. It's maddening.

The lopsided newspaper coverage is infuriating! As are the Western Union telegraph updates. By cracky it's as if I'm getting two updates fortnightly concerning the status of the University of Michigan footballing club. Sakes alive!

Newspapers... heh.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-10, 14:12

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600 CF
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:13

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

The lopsided newspaper coverage is infuriating! As are the Western Union telegraph updates. By cracky it's as if I'm getting two updates fortnightly concerning the status of the University of Michigan footballing club. Sakes alive!

Newspapers... heh.

I will tell you this, if MSU and OSU both beat that fucker again this year, the fans will start to turn on him. All the money and blowharded talk is going to get old if he doesn't produce. H'es digging his own grave and I love it.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:13

DWags wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600 CF

I don't get this.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-06-10, 14:18

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dammit Steve, maybe Cameron is on to something. Not too concerned about dominating the free press sports section.

The Freep sucks but still.

There's like 4 or 5 articles a day on there about Jim Harbaugh at camps. Either way it's still a site that draws a lot of traffic, and MSU is buried on there right now.

The sports section is free marketing for MSU and we've lost a lot of real estate on that page.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-10, 14:20

Polls now on what jersy Jeeem is going to wear at what camp?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-10, 14:42

steveschneider wrote:UofM Football is completely dominating the sports section at the Freep.

You mean Harbaugh is dominating the sports section? When is the last time an article had UofM Football in the title and not Harbaugh?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-10, 14:49

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600  Harbaugh... wow... didn't know Gordie passed away?  

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2016/06/10/jim-harbaugh-mark-dantonio-gordie-howe/85696478/
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-10, 14:57

Watch that hamster wheel start to turn when Harbaugh heres the news/question... then the wierd smile.

Dantiono's expression pretty much says 'you're a fucking dumbass"
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-06-10, 16:53

Nordic wrote:Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600  Harbaugh... wow... didn't know Gordie passed away?  

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nhl/red-wings/2016/06/10/jim-harbaugh-mark-dantonio-gordie-howe/85696478/

He was too busy reading all the articles about which shirt for him to wear in the Freep to pay any attention to whatever else is happening in the world. Wouldn't surprise me if he thinks Bill Clinton is running for President again.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-10, 18:02

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-11, 07:51

3 14 Sharp: MSU’s Dantonio, Ohio State’s Meyer also draw crowds at SMSB

Harbaugh is a breath of fresh air who knows, in the absence of winning many big games so far, to deliver some big talk. But his closest competitors don’t seem terribly worried that he has dominated college football’s spring and summer.

Since the actual games are played in the fall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-11, 07:54

LooseGoose wrote:3 14 Sharp: MSU’s Dantonio, Ohio State’s Meyer also draw crowds at SMSB

Harbaugh is a breath of fresh air who knows, in the absence of winning many big games so far, to deliver some big talk. But his closest competitors don’t seem terribly worried that he has dominated college football’s spring and summer.

Since the actual games are played in the fall.

Sharp in full u of m trolling mode, excellent.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-11, 11:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:3 14 Sharp: MSU’s Dantonio, Ohio State’s Meyer also draw crowds at SMSB

Sharp in full u of m trolling mode, excellent.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600 Yeah, fuck Sharp, but that's pretty funny.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-11, 16:21

Weibs is making this claim over on trcmb.....seems mighty fishy if true.

SpartanDesigns

SpartanDesigns
(1731)
15 months
PM UserFollow User
6 minutes ago via Mobile

Yesterday I had a few sources message me explaining some details of KJ Hamler's transfer to IMG. Supposedly OLSM is not happy at all with his departure. Word is Devin Funchess is paying $50,000 toward his tuition.

This may be common knowledge by now, but I was given permission to post this late last night, but I was out, so I am posting it now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-11, 16:26

LooseGoose wrote:Weibs is making this claim over on trcmb.....seems mighty fishy if true.

SpartanDesigns

SpartanDesigns
(1731)
15 months
PM UserFollow User
6 minutes ago via Mobile

Yesterday I had a few sources message me explaining some details of KJ Hamler's transfer to IMG. Supposedly OLSM is not happy at all with his departure. Word is Devin Funchess is paying $50,000 toward his tuition.

This may be common knowledge by now, but I was given permission to post this late last night, but I was out, so I am posting it now.

Nothing to see here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 07:37

bump...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-14, 09:30

This is supposedly a real thing, as in, Topps actually manufactured this card.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 Ck6XUmfVAAA4sQd

Is there anywhere the blue wall can't infect with its insidious disease?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-06-18, 12:44

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 7 502811600 Asshole.

Michigan's Jim Harbaugh cut off during speech at SMSB

Video only, no story, and it resides on a Freep Wolvy page, full disclosure.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-18, 13:07

What was he talking about? He sounds like the guy that gets high and thinks he is Plato.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-06-20, 22:15; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-20, 22:08

Now taking UK's sloppy seconds.

Jason Beck Retweeted
Xavier Scout ‏@musketeerreport  2m2 minutes ago
Just received word, UK transfer Charles Matthews has committed to Michigan.

========
The freshman played in all 36 games with the Wildcats during the 2015–16 season. He averaged 1.7 points, 1.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists per game.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-20, 22:10

Charles Matthews is just the fifth transfer for Kentucky under John Calipari

Consequently, the odds were forever going to be stacked against him receiving meaningful minutes. The 6-foot-6 guard averaged only 1.7 points and 1.6 rebounds in 10.3 minutes per game as a freshman. On paper, there's no reason to think he would've played more next season.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next