Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

+37
MiamiSpartan
TheReal_LWS
SeeRockCity
Herbie Green
aualum06
NigelUno
CheesySpartan
By-Tor
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
Larry Kazamias
Death Roe
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
tanfan!
InTenSity
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Triple Sparty
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Dr. Strangelove
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
Tim Wakefield
Turtleneck
The_Dude
kingstonlake
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
DWags
SpartanInNH
41 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 8 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:16 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Charles Matthews is just the fifth transfer for Kentucky under John Calipari

Consequently, the odds were forever going to be stacked against him receiving meaningful minutes. The 6-foot-6 guard averaged only 1.7 points and 1.6 rebounds in 10.3 minutes per game as a freshman. On paper, there's no reason to think he would've played more next season.

Under the tutelage of JB he will be National Player of the Year

Signed,

Poster The Dude
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 8 Empty Re: Obsession - the tears of my enemies.

Post by DWags Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:37 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Charles Matthews is just the fifth transfer for Kentucky under John Calipari

Under the tutelage of JB he will be National Player of the Year

Signed,

Poster The Dude

JB is an elite coach. You don't have to be a Michigan fan to see that.

Regards,

Duda doodle dude.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:47 pm

Wish MSU had JB, DWags. JB once coached at Richmond. That is not too far from North Carolina. He could probably figure out the North Carolina problem, DWags.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:32 pm

** ‘Amateur hour’ in Ann Arbor? … We spoke to a source on Sunday that was at both Ohio State's one-day camp on Friday and Michigan's camp on Saturday.

This source has stake in both programs so there is no bias, making it interesting what he had to say about each.

"I was at Michigan on Saturday and they had some impressive people there. Former NFL and Michigan stars helping to instruct various position groups. The quarterback camp they ran there may be one of the best in the country and the talent on hand was top notch across the board.

"But my biggest observation in going to both of the camps was just how professional the Ohio State one was. I mean Michigan's was run OK, but OSU's made it look like amateur hour. Everything from …

* Everything from what? What exactly set Ohio State’s camps apart from its rival’s?

247 subscribers can get the answer. I am sure it is because Harbaugh spends 50% of his time screwing around and acting like a child.

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Article/BH-Amateur-hour-in-Ann-Arbor-2018-recruiting-scoops-45893376

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:55 am

Did any of you happen to catch this on tOB? Wow.

verbosedutch1 (151) 3 months
7 hours ago via Mobile

MSU received good news when Brandon Clemons was granted a 6th year, this seems to have greatly offended Seth Fisher, Assoc Editor of Mgoblog. Seth has been banging the drum for over 5 months that MSU has no cause to seek 6th years for Knox/Clemons/Davis. I conversed with him on Twitter pointing out he doesn't have access to their medical records and his response is MSU's player profiles show the red-shirts were voluntary.

So today I tweeted him letting him know Clemons had been granted his 6th year. I decided to check his tweets only to see a total shit show. Seth decided to inquire with an NCAA Compliance staff member to inquire how Clemons appeal was approved. He even went as far as to ask if the appeal was open to public review (No, Seth, academic and medical regards are protected information - you shouldn't need to ask that question). Dude topped that off with this dandy, "@NCAACOMPLIANCE What kind of liability would a school be assuming if they submit falsified medical records for an extra year of eligibility?"

I know this isn't probably the correct thread to throw this subject matter into, however I'd hate for anyone to miss the extreme lengths an editor of Mgoblog is going to in hopes to affirm his stance and the fact he's essentially implying MSU/Dantonio violated serious NCAA rules and committed fraud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:05 am

And the thread at MGBlow on it - which starts out with gloating over how they're really gonna kick our asses this year then Seth steps in with the TinFoilHat stuff.

MSU Clemons granted a sixth year

However there's a mention in a 2012 rivals article that Clemons played against CMU in 2011 "but retained his redshirt." That means they came up with an injury that year, which is a common enough practice. The NCAA let themselves be made rubes in using that as a basis for a 6th year, but at least they're going with a precedent. It also means MSU was prepared back in 2011 to present a medical case for Clemons being unable to compete as a true freshman. So it wouldn't require fabricating new records long after the fact like it would for Davis.

That means this ruling doesn't signal Ed Davis will get his 6th year, but it suggests how MSU is going to try: ironically to get the 6th year of eligibility they have to show he PLAYED in 2011 The problem is there is no evidence Davis played a snap in 2011, and since Davis was just normal-redshirting they would have had to have had some major foresight to fabricate medical documentation.

If they did, it suggests they were doing that for a lot of players, which is not only a MAJOR major violation, but the conspiratorial nature would up it to nuclear levels. I twittered today with a D2 compliance guy who writes on compliance issues and the gist of that conversation was that MSU's liability if caught making up injuries and presenting them in a 6th year case is "huge." The ol' play him them shelf him gambit is common, but getting caught would be more than a Tressel-level offense.

This whole thing is still very weird but unless Davis is actually cleared for a 6th year in fall it seems it's still just the usual weird.

Assoc. Editor & Business Manager, MGOBLOG
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:41 pm

Suckerzzzz.....

David Payne PurdumVerified account‏@DavidPurdum

More money has been bet on the Michigan Wolverines to win the national championship than any other team @LVSuperBook.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:23 pm

The wolvies are going to come into Spartan Stadium with visions of a National Championship dancing in their head after rolling through a cupcake schedule. Spartans are going to totally annihilate them and put them back where they belong.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:59 pm

We will probably be 7.5 pt dogs, too.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 8 502811600 DENARD

If you read the story of Jaguars running back Denard Robinson asleep in his car, sinking in a pond at 4:20 a.m., with local cops finding nothing wrong and thought the whole thing a little strange, you’re not alone. ...

Specifically, he wants a few more details about what happened, which seems a reasonable request when a professional football player sleeping in a car which is sinking in a pond leads his cops to think everything is perfectly normal.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:24 pm

http://deadspin.com/deadspin-awards-most-insane-coach-1783222708
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:34 am

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:02 pm

http://247sports.com/Bolt/NBA-suspends-Mitch-McGary-for-five-games-after-failed-drug-test-46153382
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:08 pm

DWags wrote:http://247sports.com/Bolt/NBA-suspends-Mitch-McGary-for-five-games-after-failed-drug-test-46153382

cheers
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:42 am

DWags wrote:http://247sports.com/Bolt/NBA-suspends-Mitch-McGary-for-five-games-after-failed-drug-test-46153382

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 8 502811600 Beat me to it.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:03 pm

F'in weirdo.

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 8 CnXDrN1WcAES3x_
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:50 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:F'in weirdo.

He belongs on his show.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:13 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:F'in weirdo.

Shave, asshole.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We will probably be 7.5 pt dogs, too.
And +250 on the ml
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:08 am

bump.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:20 pm

'Nard not stoned. Nope. Not sure why you'd think that.

Robinson, 25, drove a Chevrolet Impala into the pond near Beach and Southside boulevards shortly after 4 a.m. on July 3, according to the crash report. Robinson and his passenger, Marissa O. Staples, 29, of Cincinnati, were assisted out of the vehicle by authorities.

Robinson was asleep at the wheel and Staples also was sleeping when an officer responded, according to the report.

Borgert later screened Robinson at the scene and determined a citation should not be issued, according to the report.

According to the report, Robinson and Staples were helped from the car as it was sinking into the pond. Robinson thought he was still on the road as an officer removed his seat belt and turned off the car.

The officer told Robinson multiple times his car was in a pond, and he had to convince him to get out through the passenger door because the driver side was submerged, the report said.

Neither person was injured, and they refused help from rescue workers, according to the report.

The report did not indicate how Borgert concluded Robinson was not impaired or what tests were done to determine that.

The Times-Union asked the Sheriff’s Office on July 6 about tests Borgert might have performed to reach his conclusion and what protocol he followed, but have not received any answers outside the fact that there is an ongoing investigation.

The Times-Union also asked if Robinson and Staples were too tired to recall what happened, if police knew where they were coming from and how the two left the scene the morning of the crash. None of those questions have been answered after more than a week.

Jaguars RB Denard Robinson cited for careless driving after crashing into pond July 3rd
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:17 pm

bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:bump..

Obsession - the tears of my enemies. - Page 8 Giphy
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Rocinante wrote:

To paraphrase Jim Rome today, "Who's got it better? Brutus and Sparty".
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Nicole Auerbach@NicoleAuerbach 43s43 seconds ago
Jim Harbaugh on his rap video: "I think the cool people liked it."

Delusional.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 4m4 minutes ago
FWIW, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh was only one of six coaches today not to mention passing of Mike Sadler and Sam Foltz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:04 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 4m4 minutes ago
FWIW, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh was only one of six coaches today not to mention passing of Mike Sadler and Sam Foltz

This Just In: Harbaugh Still a Douche
Shocking.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:05 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau  4m4 minutes ago

Delusional Douchebag.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:27 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Matt Charboneau ‏@mattcharboneau 4m4 minutes ago

Well, he had no idea that Gordie Howe died. Watch the hamster wheel trying to turn as Dants is talking.

http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/detroitfreep-mobile/201606/3677/35547428001_4934593233001_4933787839001.mp4
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:26 am

Michigan notes: Jim Harbaugh says 'uptight white people' dislike his rap, more on Jehu Chesson's status

CHICAGO -- Jim Harbaugh's recent appearance in a rap video produced by hip hop artist "Bailey" made quite a few rounds at Big Ten media days in Chicago on Monday.

Harbaugh was asked several times why he decided to take part in the video and how he thought it turned out.

He was clear at the podium earlier in the day that he believed "cool people" were fans of his rap video.

Later, away from the stage, he discussed the type of people who don't seem to like it.

"I had fun writing some of the lyrics. I had some input in that. I was in the video, it was fun, the feedback has been great. I've gotten texts from people, people have stopped me and told me 'that's really good,' " Harbaugh said. "We did not embarrass ourselves with that. It was a respectable song and video. All cool people like it.

"It's only uptight white people that don't like it, man."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:25 am

I wonder how this will go down with the MGBlow boys....

Harbaugh says he’d root for IU in hypothetical hoops matchup with Michigan

In the interview, conducted by David Kaplan, Harbaugh was asked who he’d root for in a hypothetical Indiana-Michigan basketball matchup for the Big Ten championship.

“I would, first it would be great if that happens, but I would be rooting for Tom Crean and the Indiana Hoosiers,” Harbaugh said after a pause. “The families always come first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:32 pm

u of m only gets #7 in AP all-time rankings.

The Top 100

Sure to ruffle a few walverine feathers, as nothing before 1938 counts.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:49 am

bump..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:15 pm

Seriously, this is just fuckin' ridiculous. I hope we ream their asses hard and dry.

Daily Focus: Most underrated teams in preseason coaches poll
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:58 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:Seriously, this is just fuckin' ridiculous. I hope we ream their asses hard and dry.

I want to win by three touchdowns Leave no doubt
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:59 am

SpartanInNH wrote:Seriously, this is just fuckin' ridiculous. I hope we ream their asses hard and dry.

They should just award them the August National Championship and be done with it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:44 am

Jake from State Farm wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:Seriously, this is just fuckin' ridiculous.  I hope we ream their asses hard and dry.  

Daily Focus:  Most underrated teams in preseason coaches poll

They should just award them the August National Championship and be done with it.

Well I'm fairly certain Peppers is going to win the September Heisman after they give him some snaps on offense against Hawaii.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:19 pm

Ryan Ermani is a little dense.

Ryan Ermanni ‏@RyanEFox2
As long as Harbaugh is at U-M, MSU will NEVER even play for a Big Ten championship! Yeah I said it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Ryan Ermani is a little dense.

Ryan Ermanni ‏@RyanEFox2
As long as Harbaugh is at U-M, MSU will NEVER even play for a Big Ten championship! Yeah I said it!

Tool.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next