Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again

+15
Ass Dan
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
I.B. Fine
Death Roe
Rocinante
NigelUno
Nordic
Blanch32
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
duffy munn
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
19 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again Empty Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-15, 21:00

afro Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 1833121890
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again Empty Re: Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-15, 21:03

In before Moose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again Empty Re: Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-15, 21:06

tGreenWay wrote:In before Moose.

Saying things like this doesn't help tGreenway. wanna talk about your favorite ncaa tourney game you've been to or how exciting this time of the year is?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-15, 21:17

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Saying things like this doesn't help tGreenway. wanna talk about your favorite ncaa tourney game you've been to or how exciting this time of the year is?

Iowa St. Elite eight. 2000. The ally oop to Peterson almost blew the roof off of the Palace. Never heard a basketball crowd that loud before or since.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 21:17

Wins vs Kentucky don't count.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-15, 21:19

My favorite moment was when our 4-seed women's hoops team didn't get to play at home like they had earned.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-15, 21:23

I also liked when Sherman pissed in a condom so Summers was still eligible to make that monster dunk vs UConn.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-15, 21:27

My favorite was when the Swill was great again for 19 minutes.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-15, 21:28

Giant Moose wrote:

My favorite moment was when our 4-seed women's hoops team didn't get to play at home like they had earned.

Giant Moose wrote:I also liked when Sherman pissed in a condom so Summers was still eligible to make that monster dunk vs UConn.

This is why people do not post here.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-15, 21:31

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Giant Moose wrote:I also liked when Sherman pissed in a condom so Summers was still eligible to make that monster dunk vs UConn.

I thought it was because I mentioned Duke and UNC too much. confused
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-15, 21:31

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t10568-repetitive-posting-is-great
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-15, 21:32

Giant Moose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

To be fair, it's a really long fucking list.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 21:34

Hey Moose, I know how hard it is for you to break character. A repetitive schtick is an effective schtick.

I know Izzo only has one title and has a bad record v Duke/UNC. Thanks for occasionally pointing it out.

But did you watch the video OTPT posted ? Damn dude, it's incredible what MSU has accomplished under Izzo. If you can't enjoy and appreciate it after watching that video,.......I don't know man.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-15, 21:34

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-15, 21:35

duffy munn wrote:Hey Moose, I know how hard it is for you to break character. A repetitive schtick is an effective schtick.

I know Izzo only has one title and has a bad record v Duke/UNC. Thanks for occasionally pointing it out.

But did you watch the video OTPT posted ? Damn dude, it's incredible what MSU has accomplished under Izzo. If you can't enjoy and appreciate it after watching that video,.......I don't know man.

Please do not say nice things about MSU. There is nothing good to say about MSU. MSU is the worst!!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-15, 21:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Iowa St. Elite eight. 2000. The ally oop to Peterson almost blew the roof off of the Palace. Never heard a basketball crowd that loud before or since.

That's a good one, I wasn't there though. I'm jealous of you pylon. I like to watch that clip around March. Anywho- my favorite tourney game I've been to has to be the Louisville Elite 8 game last year when my buddies and I were right behind Lville bench. Or Detroit vs Uconn Final 4. That was a blast. Good times.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-15, 21:41

I also liked when Trice played out of his mind leading us to an unexpected Final Four and then the local media interviewed some guy who transferred to an obscure lower division school.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-15, 21:48

I liked the 2005 Final Four where we traded shirts with Illinois fans and had a great time rooting for the Big Ten, but then Izzo refused to let the fans see that banner get raised because he was mad at Drew Sharp.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-15, 21:50

Yea. That shit was loud! !!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 21:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

That's a good one, I wasn't there though. I'm jealous of you pylon. I like to watch that clip around March. Anywho- my favorite tourney game I've been to has to be the Louisville Elite 8 game last year when my buddies and I were right behind Lville bench. Or Detroit vs Uconn Final 4. That was a blast. Good times.

St Louis 1999, Auburn Hills 2000. Atlanta 2001, Austin 2005, Indy 2009. Sweet sixteens that led to only one title but 5 final fours. Wouldn't trade those weekends for anything.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-15, 21:52

duffy munn wrote:Hey Moose, I know how hard it is for you to break character. A repetitive schtick is an effective schtick.

....but but I too enjoyed it. Therefore, now must change your mind and hate it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-03-15, 21:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 21:55

Blanch32 wrote:

Nope. Loved it and glad you did too, fellow Spartan.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-15, 21:56

duffy munn wrote:

St Louis 1999, Auburn Hills 2000. Atlanta 2001, Austin 2005, Indy 2009. Sweet sixteens that led to only one title but 5 final fours. Wouldn't trade those weekends for anything.

Duffy settles for regionals, blanch hits final fours: st Louis, detroit, indy twice
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-15, 21:56

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Is this your mini version of lent? Only nice to fellow alums during the month of izzo
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-03-15, 22:00

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Is this your mini version of lent? Only nice to fellow alums during the month of izzo

Everyone ( well most everyone) is happy when Izzo does his thing in March.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-15, 22:02

Blanch32 wrote:

Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-03-15, 22:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

1:13:40. I was in the top 5 rows of the upper bowl on the Iowa State hoop side. I saw it coming as soon as Mo Pete made his cut. That was the defacto national championship game. No one in the final four was beating either of these teams.

Eusctachy lost his mind at the end and got kicked out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-15, 22:30

afro Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 1833121890

You made it worse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-15, 22:37

From 4:40 to 5:24.. Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3836498553 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3836498553 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3836498553 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3434560931 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3434560931 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3434560931 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3434560931 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3434560931 Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again 3434560931
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-15, 22:39

I can make the Swill great again in 2 minutes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-15, 22:51

NigelUno wrote:I can make the Swill great again in 2 minutes.

Poll! Poll! Poll!

Give me two hours and I'll make Swill Great Again Cersei-walk-of-shame
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-15, 22:53

I'm still here. What's the problem, otpt?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-15, 22:55

Giant Moose is a pussy who cowers to adversity in life. He is also a major sociopath.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-15, 22:57

Rocinante wrote:I'm still here. What's the problem, otpt?

I think the board is fine (as I always do, people cray).. but a lot of people have been bitching about this board I have noticed. I read it at lunch and other times roc.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-03-15, 23:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:

... and getting longer all the time
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-15, 23:02

It's been two hours otpt.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-03-15, 23:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's been two hours otpt.

The thread just got worse. I didn't think that could happen.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-15, 23:05

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's been two hours otpt.

The thread just got worse. I didn't think that could happen.

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-03-15, 23:13

Chill Turtleneck, eat a  couple of "Colorado brownies" and everything will be fine
He'll, Giant Moose's shtick might even seem amusing, on second thought, eat three
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next