Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is is time to kill tSwill?

+25
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Turtleneck
Nordic
Heat Miser
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Gomer
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Toe
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
steveschneider
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
29 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Well, is it?

Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_lcap21%Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_lcap53%Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 20 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_lcap16%Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_lcap3%Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_lcap7%Is is time to kill tSwill? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 38

Is is time to kill tSwill? Empty Is is time to kill tSwill?

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:03

The Ban thread has made me depressed and generally bearish about this site.

Elections are coming up in a few weeks for all Ephor positions (including mine) but I doubt we'd get any interest or participation.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Is is time to kill tSwill? Empty Re: Is is time to kill tSwill?

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:07

SeeRockCity wrote:The Ban thread has made me depressed and generally bearish about this site.  

Elections are coming up in a few weeks for all Ephor positions (including mine) but I doubt we'd get any interest or participation.

Why can't you just leave? Why can't you and Heat miser leave if you don't like it? We don't need you two to do anything.   Make OTPT the leader of the board. We turn over the front page on the regular.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:14; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:11

I think someone was supposed to appoint new mods. Is is time to kill tSwill? 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:11

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:The Ban thread has made me depressed and generally bearish about this site.  

Why can't you just leave? Why can't you and Heat miser leave if you don't like it? We don't need you two to do anything.  Make OTPT the leader of the board. We turn over the front page on the regular.  

I don't think you understand. I love tSwill, I don't want to leave, but I always have to keep one eye on it because at the end of the day, my name is on the forum agreement. So, It's kind of a to do while it's up and running. That's fine, I'm ok with it as long as there are people (non trolls) who enjoy it. But reading through the banning thread, it really doesn't appear as though anyone enjoys coming here anymore. If that's the case, what's the point of keeping the doors open?

That's all I'm asking...
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:13

NigelUno wrote:I think someone was supposed to appoint new mods. Is is time to kill tSwill? 3003718628

I would have if it was an issue. Seems like things are going along just fine so I left it as is. Besides, any time I do something like that, I get a 100 page thread with people arguing about the injustice of it! or some other bullshit. Not worth it for the amount of traffic we have and the fact that there is no need at this point.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:14

If we turn off this board then Trevor wins.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:16

SeeRockCity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I think someone was supposed to appoint new mods. Is is time to kill tSwill? 3003718628

I would have if it was an issue. Seems like things are going along just fine so I left it as is. Besides, any time I do something like that, I get a 100 page thread with people arguing about the injustice of it! or some other bullshit. Not worth it for the amount of traffic we have and the fact that there is no need at this point.

Huh. So, appointing new mods would create a 100 page thread? And you're against that?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:16

steveschneider wrote:If we turn off this board then Trevor wins.

Is is time to kill tSwill? 502811600
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:17

SeeRockCity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Why can't you just leave? Why can't you and Heat miser leave if you don't like it? We don't need you two to do anything.   Make OTPT the leader of the board. We turn over the front page on the regular.  

I don't think you understand.  I love tSwill, I don't want to leave, but I always have to keep one eye on it because at the end of the day, my name is on the forum agreement.  So, It's kind of a to do while it's up and running.  That's fine, I'm ok with it as long as there are people (non trolls) who enjoy it.  But reading through the banning thread, it really doesn't appear as though anyone enjoys coming here anymore.  If that's the case, what's the point of keeping the doors open?

That's all I'm asking...

Those people are still coming here. Traffic is still high for here.  Important threads get lots of views.  It's all talk about not coming here.  T cock is also very slow most of the time.  Tswill will always have traffic. You can switch over your name to OTPT by visiting the forumotion support forums.  It's not that hard. Just saying.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:19

Your board, your call I guess.
You guys can always google 'Intensity' to find me out there.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:20

Dude its st pattys day. Go ro the bar get drynk who the f Cares abt a mag brd today
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:22

Just get rid of Moose and all will be well.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:26

I will help SeeRockCity and Heat Miser by putting the board in my name. The name in the agreement can be easily changed.  Shit goes down, I have the attorneys.  Put it in my name, go to forumotion support forums and get it changed.  I don't want you two to be burdened with such a great thing. Long Live Tswill! Is is time to kill tSwill? 992749028

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:28; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:27

The only people I would trust with this board are OTPT and... uh, well... shit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:32

Trevor already won by purging his board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:33

no. it means he lost.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:33

InTenSity wrote:Your board, your call I guess.
You guys can always google 'Intensity' to find me out there.

First GIS result....

Is is time to kill tSwill? Intensity-big_1

Also, shut the f up SRC. I hate you for abandoning us and will never forgive you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:33

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Please stop typing. Heat and SRC will always be welcome posters to tSwill. Always. They were its Creators. When they post, it's worth reading. They contribute to this place. You're nothing but the corn in the Board's shit, contributing nothing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:33

Shut it down.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:35

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Please stop typing. Heat and SRC will always be welcome posters to tSwill. Always. They were its Creators. When they post, it's worth reading. They contribute to this place. You're nothing but the corn in the Board's shit, contributing nothing.

Some things are articulated in a Crystal clear way. This is one of them.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:36

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Some things are articulated in a Crystal clear way. This is one of them.

Is is time to kill tSwill? 55953254
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:36

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Please stop typing. Heat and SRC will always be welcome posters to tSwill. Always. They were its Creators.  When they post, it's worth reading. They contribute to this place.  You're nothing but the corn in the Board's shit, contributing nothing.  
 A course they will be welcomed.  They sure as hell don't need their name on the agreement though.  Let a grown man who isn't a chicken little be desiginated as the owner of this forum.  This forum is a burden for him and I will take his title. Is is time to kill tSwill? 3557613862
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:38

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

A course they will be welcomed. They sure as hell don't need their name on the agreement though. Let a man with attorneys be desiginated as the owner of this forum. This forum is a burden for him and I will take his title.

You want it? Pay the men. If they want to sell and you're so loaded, then lay out the cash. Put up or shut up.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:39

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:  A course they will be welcomed.  They sure as hell don't need their name on the agreement though.  Let a man with attorneys be desiginated as the owner of this forum.  This forum is a burden for him and I will take his title.

You want it?  Pay the men. If they want to sell and you're so loaded, then lay out the cash.  Put up or shut up.  

Considering the amount of work they put in to create it and current traffic. Ill pay 75 dollars for the title and accept responsibility for the board.  Thats a generous offer since no one else will top it. Is is time to kill tSwill? 992749028

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:40; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:40

Keep it going. I think this place is kind of needed for those that can't go back to tRCMB or don't want to. It's like a no-kill animal shelter. Don't make them go to the pound where they'll get put to sleep if a message board doesn't adopt them after a week. If nothing else, it's a public service.

I get your concerns about your name being on the forum, but is it possible to transfer that over to someone else here?

I'm in good standing on tRCMB (mostly because I'm a boring, non-controversial, lame ass) and on SpartanMag, so I would still have a place to gather. But I'm sympathetic to the poor souls with nowhere else to go. But I like the small corner dive-bar feel of this place.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:40

$100
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:41

Death Roe wrote:$100

Real bidders only. I will one up every real bidder who shows proof of bid with bank account balance screen shot. Sell it to me, we don't need SeeRockCity and Heat Miser to be burdened. Poor them. This is a great forum and they don't respect that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:42

MiamiSpartan wrote:Keep it going.  I think this place is kind of needed for those that can't go back to tRCMB or don't want to.  It's like a no-kill animal shelter.  Don't make them go to the pound where they'll get put to sleep if a message board doesn't adopt them after a week.  If nothing else, it's a public service.  

I get your concerns about your name being on the forum, but is it possible to transfer that over to someone else here?

I'm in good standing on tRCMB (mostly because I'm a boring, non-controversial, lame ass) and on SpartanMag, so I would still have a place to gather.  But I'm sympathetic to the poor souls with nowhere else to go.  But I like the small corner dive-bar feel of this place.

Some dogs just need to be put down.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:43

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You want it?  Pay the men. If they want to sell and you're so loaded, then lay out the cash.  Put up or shut up.  

Considering the amount of work they put in to create it and current traffic. Ill pay 75 dollars for the title and accept responsibility for the board.  Thats a generous offer since no one else will top it. Is is time to kill tSwill? 992749028
If a forum is owned by a schtick, does it actually exist? scratch
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:45

MiamiSpartan wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Yes. You also won't have to worry about your leader being a chicken little about his name on an agreement.  Freedom of Speech will prevail and I will be an absentee owner besides posting since I don't know any coding shit. I can appoint trust worthy people around me. SD265 FOR OWNER. MAKE TSWILL GREAT AGAIN. TAKE MY OFFER.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:47; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:46

It's fun watching little bitches with no other place to go, beg.

Beg bitches. Beg.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:48

kingstonlake wrote:It's fun watching little bitches with no other place to go, beg.

Beg bitches. Beg.

Huh, I'm not even banned at tcock.  That place is slower than here. They don't want to sell it, ill hire some one to create one where we can all migrate too. We can organize VIA pm on tcock if they delete it.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:48

kingstonlake wrote:It's fun watching little bitches with no other place to go, beg.

Beg bitches. Beg.

I have other places to go.

Suck a cock.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:49

Okay, it's NOT a burden for fuck's sake. That's not what I said. I love this place. I hope it stays around for a long, long time. Just a bit of a pulse check, and then I felt obligated to explain why I was asking. That's all.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:50

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Seventy-five bucks? Wow. You're a baller.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

Yes. You also won't have to worry about your leader being a chicken little about his name on an agreement.  Freedom of Speech will prevail and I will be an absentee owner besides posting since I don't know any coding shit. I can appoint trust worthy people around me. SD265 FOR OWNER. MAKE TSWILL GREAT AGAIN. TAKE MY OFFER.
This is why no one takes you seriously. You can't just let everything go without ANY rules or oversight, as there are terms that have to be adhered to in order for Forumotion to continue to host this, in addition to actual laws that have to be adhered to. That's different than over-modding and banning, but enough modding has to be done to keep the lights on.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:53

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Beg bitches. Beg.

Huh, I'm not even banned at tcock.  That place is slower than here. They don't want to sell it, ill hire some one to create one where we can all migrate too. We can organize VIA pm on tcock if they delete it.

Grammatical errors aside, this is a stellar idea. You should pursue this immediately.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:54

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Seventy-five bucks? Wow. You're a baller.

Get real, I could pay some one to make one for 75 bucks and we all go there. The Art Of A Deal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:54

Beg bitches. Beg.
I just like to slum it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 17 Mar 2016 - 16:55

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Beg bitches. Beg.

I have other places to go.

Suck a cock.

I like you Is is time to kill tSwill? 3493939353
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next