Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is is time to kill tSwill?

+25
WhiteBoyHatcher
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
Turtleneck
Nordic
Heat Miser
tanfan!
SpartanInNH
Herbie Green
Gomer
Watch Out Pylon!
duffy munn
Floyd Robertson
MiamiSpartan
kingstonlake
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
Toe
Death Roe
Giant Moose
InTenSity
steveschneider
NigelUno
SeeRockCity
29 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Well, is it?

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_lcap21%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 8 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_lcap53%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 20 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_lcap16%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_lcap7%Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 38

Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 Empty Re: Is is time to kill tSwill?

Post by xsanguine 2016-03-18, 10:45

Heh.

Alright, well it was fun while it lasted. Take care all!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 10:51

Plus, have you ever visited here when not signed in? You get popups and links in threads often aren't highlighted. I don't know if that's something we can control, but it's odd. It might not make people sign up.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-18, 10:54

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Dude he compares this to a bar...yet I hadn't seen him pay a single tab yet!!

I have more money than I do brains Mr. 3.98. And I don't have a lot of either. If you need someone to fund the next Orkin visit to your storage space living quarters I would be happy to either paypal you the funds, or worst case I can set up a GoFundMe so the concerned members of the Swill can help.

So sensitive. Admit it was a funny jok or I will now know your weak point
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 10:56

tSwill needs to get on page one of Google when you type in "Michigan State message board". It's on page 2 when I search.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-18, 10:59

Death Roe wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:But for some reason this board has an admin who bans somebody for not really that good of a reason, a guy who posts links to headlines to news articles every day with no context calling for bannings because he's scared DWags and WBH might leave, and an WMU grad who thinks he's awesome calling people douches. Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 502811600

You think you're awesome for insulting Izzo and his accomplishments constantly. Thus, you are a douche.

Keep ripping on SRC, I hope he bans you too. I'd rather have you gone than Ross.

Wait, you didn't even go to michigan state????
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-18, 11:00

Death Roe wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:I don't know why people want to make this Spartan Tailgate 2.0. If you want a board that's neutered but has a lot of members, go there.

It seems to me that people are forgetting what the motto of this board is: A place on the internet to discuss MSU sports, bourbon, and cigars, tell made up stories and generally act like an idiot when no one is watching. Sarcasm encouraged.

No one forgot it, it's just when two assholes ruin the board for everyone, it makes that creed kinda diminish in value.

Did you grow up in iowa?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-18, 11:03

Giant Moose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You no market
Hell, just shooting the shit with other boards and getting them to come over would be a start. I already joined Dayton's board just in case. We might get some guys like Badger who used to stick around. Then when MSU fans are checking that board out on the opponent they might also come over here. Plus it helps to have linkbacks for search engines.

This is a part of my solution. I get paid well to solve others problems. Problems well beyond their abilities. Clearly my professional skills are needed here, and I must unleash "consultant blanch32"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-18, 11:13

kingstonlake wrote:I could start a thread about cheesy potatoes and I'll guarantee you eventually you get a post about an uppity Muslim negro liking them.

Just in an attempt to instigate shit.

Well that's because Bob is the only person in the US that voted for him, he's so fucking unique.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-18, 11:15

xsanguine wrote:Heh.

So...ummm...what happened here?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-18, 11:16

Giant Moose wrote:tSwill needs to get on page one of Google when you type in "Michigan State message board". It's on page 2 when I search.
Like renaming the forum to Michigan State Beaumont Tower Message Board might help.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-18, 11:28

kingstonlake wrote:I could start a thread about cheesy potatoes and I'll guarantee you eventually you get a post about an uppity Muslim negro liking them.

Just in an attempt to instigate shit.
and how long before someone posts in that thread repetitively about their disgust of repetitive posts?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-18, 11:28

xsanguine wrote:Heh.

hey dude - you know how to reach me. Stay in touch!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 11:28

Just checking in as I"m sure you've all been waiting with bated breath for my input. I think it's time we started separating the political and non political threads. If we enforce the use of the two boards, less of the animosity that rolls around on this board would present itself. For instance, I have pretty much exactly the opposite political leanings as LooseGoose, but I like the guy.

I think one of the fears is that we will drive away traffic by moderating, but it's worth it to keep the tone civil in my opinion. Now when there are stories of national interest, like declaring war or election day, I think that the rule can be temporarily suspended, but it's up to moderators to decide when that has run its course. Mods, for your part, it's time to start doing the job you volunteered for.

Thanks for listening, guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-03-18, 11:31

Rocinante wrote:Just checking in as I"m sure you've all been waiting with bated breath for my input. I think it's time we started separating the political and non political threads. If we enforce the use of the two boards, less of the animosity that rolls around on this board would present itself. For instance, I have pretty much exactly the opposite political leanings as LooseGoose, but I like the guy.

I think one of the fears is that we will drive away traffic by moderating, but it's worth it to keep the tone civil in my opinion. Now when there are stories of national interest, like declaring war or election day, I think that the rule can be temporarily suspended, but it's up to moderators to decide when that has run its course. Mods, for your part, it's time to start doing the job you volunteered for.

I think it's a good idea Roci.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-18, 11:33

Thirded
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-18, 11:35

Rocinante wrote:Just checking in as I"m sure you've all been waiting with bated breath for my input.  I think it's time we started separating the political and non political threads.  If we enforce the use of the two boards, less of the animosity that rolls around on this board would present itself.  For instance, I have pretty much exactly the opposite political leanings as LooseGoose, but I like the guy.

I think one of the fears is that we will drive away traffic by moderating, but it's worth it to keep the tone civil in my opinion.  Now when there are stories of national interest, like declaring war or election day, I think that the rule can be temporarily suspended, but it's up to moderators to decide when that has run its course.  Mods, for your part, it's time to start doing the job you volunteered for.  

not a bad idea..

and, dude.. you're welcome for listening. Thanks for sharing!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-03-18, 11:38

Okay, well, since we had mod votes and the did not reach the required totals, it's time for SeeRock to appoint Mods. I think it should be people who are here fairly frequently and are not known to be extremists (there aren't many).

I will start another thread.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-18, 11:42

Rocinante wrote:Okay, well, since we had mod votes and the did not reach the required totals, it's time for SeeRock to appoint Mods. I think it should be people who are here fairly frequently and are not known to be extremists (there aren't many).

I will start another thread.

thanks, man.. Spartans Will. Nominate mods.

GO GREEN!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-18, 14:29

34 posters voted. I surmise 15 are real and the other their schticks.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2016-03-18, 14:32

I come back from 2 weeks of vacation in the Balkans and SRossDawgs gets banned again? It is like I am still on vacation Shocked Is is time to kill tSwill? - Page 7 969504605
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7