Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday?

+3
Death Roe
Gomer
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? Empty What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 11:09

me.. about the same..

went running this morning. Some spots were slippery with the rain we had yesterday and cold temps overnight. Good sunrise, though.

I'll work a little.. take a nap. Maybe go for a walk afterwards.. crank some vinyl, sip some whiskey.. maybe a few Old Styles.. maybe head down to an East Lansing locale for dinner - who knows. Might watch some hoops tonight. Should be a good Friday.. pretty much like every other Friday, I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? Empty Re: What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday?

Post by Gomer 2016-03-25, 11:54

I just took a good shit. And I'll probably take a good nap on the Metro later.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? Empty Re: What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday?

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-25, 11:55

Going with my GF and her family to watch Batman v Superman later tonight. Expectations are in the mid-range area.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-25, 11:57

Death Roe wrote:Going with my GF and her family to watch Batman v Superman later tonight. Expectations are in the mid-range area.

That looks terrible
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-25, 11:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Going with my GF and her family to watch Batman v Superman later tonight. Expectations are in the mid-range area.

That looks terrible

Everyone I know that has seen it, enjoyed it. I honestly don't care what critics think.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-25, 11:58

Her parents have to supervise your dates? What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-25, 11:59

Giant Moose wrote:
Her parents have to supervise your dates? What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600

Wait, is this supposed to be funny? I'm sorry, I am just not used to you making a non-bashing-Izzo post.

It's called "They want to see the movie, too." Maybe once you find that special someone you'll want to spend time with them and their families, and not go to movies alone.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-25, 11:59

I officially have two haterz. What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-25, 12:03

Death Roe wrote:I officially have two haterz. What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600

Am I one?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-25, 12:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I officially have two haterz. What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600

Am I one?

No, you're one of my best friendz.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-03-25, 12:04

Death Roe wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Am I one?

No, you're one of my best friendz.

Oh good.

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-25, 12:05

I was thinking about eating an edible and going and checking out the aquarium. But I would have to go right from work. Maybe if I don't ski tomorrow. Hmmm.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 12:08

I think that's the movie that a few scenes were filmed at MSU. I could be wrong.. I get them confused.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-25, 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I think that's the movie that a few scenes were filmed at MSU. I could be wrong.. I get them confused.

Yep. I believe the Eli Broad Art Museum was it, then a decent amount in Detroit.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 12:12

Death Roe wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think that's the movie that a few scenes were filmed at MSU. I could be wrong.. I get them confused.

Yep. I believe the Eli Broad Art Museum was it, then a decent amount in Detroit.
yep.. that's the one.

At least the Broad is useful for something other than making my eyes hurt.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-25, 12:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I forgot about that. I like that museum and was impressed when I saw it. I am glad MSU hired a renowned architect and did something outside-the-box, and it's a pleasant surprise Hollywood chose to film there. Great pub for MSU.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 12:17

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think that's the movie that a few scenes were filmed at MSU. I could be wrong.. I get them confused.
I forgot about that. I like that museum and was impressed when I saw it. I am glad MSU hired a renowned architect and did something outside-the-box, and it's a pleasant surprise Hollywood chose to film there. Great pub for MSU.
I'm certainly no high-brow, wine and cheese, khaki pants/button up shirt art museum aficionado but, to me, it's just an eyesore.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-25, 12:21

I am going to spend today worrying about whether people like me on a message board.

cheers
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-03-25, 12:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
I'm certainly no high-brow, wine and cheese, khaki pants/button up shirt art museum aficionado but, to me, it's just an eyesore.
It's all good, Bob. When I went there after it first opened, they were asking everyone who came in what their Zip codes were. The girl doing it seemed shocked that mine didn't start with 4 for some reason. I hope I wasn't the first non-Midwesterner to visit it. What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 12:29

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
It's all good, Bob. When I went there after it first opened, they were asking everyone who came in what their Zip codes where. The girl doing it seemed shocked that mine didn't start with 4 for some reason. I hope I wasn't the first non-Midwesterner to visit it. What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600
What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600

part of the thing that turned me off on it, too, is how so many of the cultural elite-types around town tried to convince dudes like me that we were really missing out on the artistic nature of the building design...

not many of us like to be told what to do or what to think, etc - but I'm thinking "ya know, I've been to art museums around the United States and across the world.. and that's the only one I've been to that was designed by the same guy who built the SS Minnow"..

What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? Minnow_boat What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? Th_65d1300db123ce22f6e2569fb36764f8_1378_elied_rend_07

I mean, unless Mary Ann is hanging out inside, I'm probably just gonna be at the Peanut Barrel waiting on you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-25, 12:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

yep.. that's the one.

They have a Starbucks in there. Probably has free wifi. You could sit there and judge everyone who walks in, and then blog about it.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 12:34

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep.. that's the one.

They have a Starbucks in there. Probably has free wifi. You could sit there and judge everyone who walks in, and then blog about it.
Peanut Barrel has beer and wifi. So I'm cool.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-03-25, 12:43

Why do you need wifi at a bar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-25, 12:47

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why do you need wifi at a bar

What Do You Guys Have Planned For Good Friday? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 12:49

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why do you need wifi at a bar
depends on who else is there.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down