Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: Asking for some help for a good cause guys......

Go down

OT: Asking for some help for a good cause guys...... Empty OT: Asking for some help for a good cause guys......

Post by msuspartan4eva 2017-11-28, 00:02

I live near the town of Cedar Springs and the Ricker family has gone through hell and back the last couple years. As you'll read if you click on their Gofundme page, both of their sons have been diagnosed with aggressive forms of cancer. Treatment(s) are crazy expensive of course, and they've raised 148k thus far. I do NOT personally know the family, but everywhere I go the signs and support are tremendous.

When Josh Butler's Dad died many of us were generous with our time and money to help the young man and his family out. Proud time to be a Spartan: makes the wins and losses inconsequential frankly. Same thing here folks. I know we are all asked for money, and sometimes it's suffocating but this is truly a good cause and many on here are damn generous. ( I posted the same thing on tRCMB as well) So I thought I'd post the link. TIA and Go Green.

https://www.gofundme.com/rickerstrong
msuspartan4eva
msuspartan4eva
Spartiate

Back to top Go down