Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Married Guys - This is so good

+7
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cameron
Cym Jim
steveschneider
Turtleneck
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
11 posters

Go down

Married Guys - This is so good Empty Married Guys - This is so good

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-15, 22:46

It's so fucking good.

https://vine.co/v/ezJDqFEBDQF

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Married Guys - This is so good Empty Re: Married Guys - This is so good

Post by The Pantry 2015-05-15, 23:24

Reminds me of a trip to Ludington SP when I was married. Went camping with the wyff and four kids with a couple old friends and their four kids. Decided to go into town for dinner one evening. Pulling out of the campground my friend was ahead of me and I noticed one of his rear tires was almost flat. He stopped at the main drag through the park so I honked my horn to get his attention. Just as I did that, two deer bolted from a grassy area near the road. Looked around to see about 20 pissed off people that had been standing quietly nearby watching the deer. The windows were rolled up so I couldn’t hear anyone outside, but I could see one of the women angrily mouth the word "asshole" as if I had honked to purposely scare the deer.

Even our friends told me their initial reaction to hearing the honk was, “What asshole is honking at the deer?”
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-15, 23:36

The Pantry wrote:Reminds me of a trip to Ludington SP when I was married. Went camping with the wyff and four kids with a couple old friends and their four kids. Decided to go into town for dinner one evening. Pulling out of the campground my friend was ahead of me and I noticed one of his rear tires was almost flat. He stopped at the main drag through the park so I honked my horn to get his attention. Just as I did that, two deer bolted from a grassy area near the road. Looked around to see about 20 pissed off people that had been standing quietly nearby watching the deer. The windows were rolled up so I couldn’t hear anyone outside, but I could see one of the women angrily mouth the word "asshole" as if I had honked to purposely scare the deer.

Even our friends told me their initial reaction to hearing the honk was, “What asshole is honking at the deer?”

Had these people never seen deer?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-15, 23:36

Yep, it's comedic gold.

Here is what I emailed to some friends that I sent this to.

Spoiler tag.

-wife looking at cute animals
-husband does something boorish accidentally, completely out of his control
-wife irrationally gets super pissed
-this sets off rational thinking husband who freaks out on wife for her irrationality
-(behind the scenes) wife's feelings get hurt
-(still behind the scenes) husband has to spend the next week trying to repair wife's feelings even though he didn't really do anything wrong (on purpose) in the first place

Seriously I think this little video sums up about 93.66% (repeating) of all fights I've ever had with my wife.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-15, 23:37

The Pantry wrote:Reminds me of a trip to Ludington SP when I was married. Went camping with the wyff and four kids with a couple old friends and their four kids. Decided to go into town for dinner one evening. Pulling out of the campground my friend was ahead of me and I noticed one of his rear tires was almost flat. He stopped at the main drag through the park so I honked my horn to get his attention. Just as I did that, two deer bolted from a grassy area near the road. Looked around to see about 20 pissed off people that had been standing quietly nearby watching the deer. The windows were rolled up so I couldn’t hear anyone outside, but I could see one of the women angrily mouth the word "asshole" as if I had honked to purposely scare the deer.

Married Guys - This is so good 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-05-15, 23:42

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yep, it's comedic gold.

Spoiler tag.

-this sets off rational thinking husband who freaks out on wife for her irrationality
-(still behind the scenes) husband has to spend the next week trying to repair wife's feelings even though he didn't really do anything wrong (on purpose) in the first place

Seriously I think this little video sums up about 93.66% (repeating) of all fights I've ever had with my wife.

Was at our dinner table with the fiance and we have wooden chairs. The cat came by my legs so I tilted over to my side to pet the cat and accidentally let a fart slip when I reached down. as you can imagine the wooden chair amplified the sound and made it sound 10x worse than it was. She thought I did it on purpose and was pissed but it was a complete accident.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-15, 23:43

Spoiler tag.

That sounds like an episode of Home Improvement.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-05-16, 00:06

steveschneider wrote:

Spoiler tag.

Was at our dinner table with the fiance and we have wooden chairs. The cat came by my legs so I tilted over to my side to pet the cat and accidentally let a fart slip when I reached down. as you can imagine the wooden chair amplified the sound and made it sound 10x worse than it was. She thought I did it on purpose and was pissed but it was a complete accident.

lol. yep.

Irrationality knows no bounds.

I think the reason it made me laugh so hard is because I could totally picture myself with the angry comeback for ruining some kind of perceived 'value' moment unintentionally.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2015-05-16, 02:20

The guy in the video seems like a fucking loser.

We're the women you guys married like this when you married them, or did they steady deteriorate into the passive aggressive caricatures you describe?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-05-16, 02:36

Married Guys - This is so good 502811600

Last edited by Cameron on 2015-05-16, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-16, 11:27

Cym Jim wrote:The guy in the video seems like a fucking loser.

We're the women you guys married like this when you married them, or did they steady deteriorate into the passive aggressive caricatures you describe?

Marriage sounds like the devil.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-16, 11:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

You are confusing marriage with divorce lawyers.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-05-16, 11:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I married one of Satan's daughters.

Sam said it so well...

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-05-16, 12:56

Was walking through the woods with my two daughters and wife when we came accross three deer. My little one was 4 at the time, she said "daddy, can we take them home?" I said well, we can take one home, then I shot that fucker, right through the heart. The wife and kids were screaming and crying all the way home.
They still eat meat so I don't care.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-16, 13:40

DWags wrote:Was walking through the woods with my two daughters and wife when we came accross three deer. My little one was 4 at the time, she said "daddy, can we take them home?" I said well, we can take one home, then I shot that fucker, right through the heart. The wife and kids were screaming and crying all the way home.

A sound life lesson for all involved.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-05-16, 19:52

DWags wrote:Was walking through the woods with my two daughters and wife when we came accross three deer. My little one was 4 at the time, she said "daddy, can we take them home?" I said well, we can take one home, then I shot that fucker, right through the heart. The wife and kids were screaming and crying all the way home.

What a cold-hearted bastard Married Guys - This is so good 502811600
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-05-16, 20:00

LooseGoose wrote:

A sound life lesson for all involved.

Disagree. Should have made one of the kids shoot the deer. Now they think somebody will always be there to do everything for them.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-05-16, 21:07

I side with the wife on this video. Dude is one sensitive bitch. Can't take a "good one"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down