Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

+29
DWags
xsanguine
Vlad
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
kingstonlake
tTy
Blanch32
Gomer
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
The Pantry
tanfan!
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
Code_Warrior
InTenSity
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
33 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by tanfan! 3/26/2016, 6:23 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Great, so now you'll ban tanner too. Lovely 247 lite

I believe I just told him to shut the fuck up and stop crying like a 14 year old girl. You could use the same advice.

Oh. Look now Travis has mod powers and is tossing his power around. Not sure I like Travis anymore.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by tanfan! 3/26/2016, 6:26 pm

Herbie Green wrote:Wasn't this board kind of an outcast of banned posters from the RCMB?
And now we are banning people?

There are ten active posters on here. Now we're down to about 8 with moose and sd gone. They just want happy happy joy joy posted. Fuck Tanny.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 3/26/2016, 6:26 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

I believe I just told him to shut the fuck up and stop crying like a 14 year old girl. You could use the same advice.

Oh. Look now Travis has mod powers and is tossing his power around. Not sure I like Travis anymore.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 Powertrip
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 3/26/2016, 6:27 pm

Herbie Green wrote:Wasn't this board kind of an outcast of banned posters from the RCMB?

I came here out of curiosity, stayed because I liked it better. Could go over to tOB any time I like, not banned or anything (that I know of Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 2599972566 ), so.....I don't consider myself an "outcast," or a "banned poster."

Doesn't address your ultimate point on whether or not people should be banned, just your premise.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 3/26/2016, 6:27 pm

I think Travis' stint at moderator should last about as long as World Spartan's on the RCMB (for those old enough to remember that disaster)
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 3/26/2016, 6:30 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

There are ten active posters on here. Now we're down to about 8 with moose and sd gone. They just want happy happy joy joy posted. Fuck Tanny.

40 posters visited the board today, and we have about 30-35 posters that contribute daily or every two days. #FactsSuck
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 3/26/2016, 6:34 pm

Bob didn't deserve it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/26/2016, 6:34 pm

It's why I'm all about not banning until you have a reasonable pm with who you think should be banned and then never do it without the approval of another mod. I really believe in free speech, but if you can't see that there are two people set on ruining the experience of 70% of the posters on board here, only because they coul, you weren't reading it. These are two well educated adults that make a conscious decision to just go in and say fuck it, watch me ruin people's shit here.
No group in society would allow that in the name of free speech. Not a book club, not a libertarian organization, not a website.

Say we suck. Say our coaches suck, say that Wisconsin has a better program say whatever you want. Let's rip the place up with a lively debate. But just don't be a repetitive asshole. How hard is that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 3/26/2016, 6:34 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:

I came here out of curiosity, stayed because I liked it better. Could go over to tOB any time I like, not banned or anything (that I know of Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 2599972566 ), so.....I don't consider myself an "outcast," or a "banned poster."

Doesn't address your ultimate point on whether or not people should be banned, just your premise.

I was never banned myself but had the impression most of the others were banned or at least tired of over moderation. I wpuld put myself somewhat in the latter group.
If we are going to ban people for being annoying then Nigel should have been banned 10,000 times over. But yet Moose gets banned for what I don't know. Is it because his version of annoying didn't fit the pro-Spartan agenda? Seems we have morphed into the very thing we set out to criticize.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 3/26/2016, 6:35 pm

Rocinante wrote:Bob didn't deserve it.

Bob got banned?!

F*ck it, think I will walk too. Place was getting kind of lame anyway
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/26/2016, 6:37 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

Nah, you're just being ultra whiny. Like a chick. Grow a pair kid.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/26/2016, 6:38 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

Bob got banned?!

I love the spaz out.

Bob got banned for 1 day. A Saturday. A day in which he will literally never even consider posting. Relax. it was a joke.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/26/2016, 6:40 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

Bob got banned?!

Can I ban you then? I'd like a notch on my ban belt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 3/26/2016, 6:43 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

Bob got banned?!

I love the spaz out.

Bob got banned for 1 day. A Saturday. A day in which he will literally never even consider posting. Relax. it was a joke.

Allright, I was seriously about to post Swill Walkout thread. I will hold out for at least a couple of minutes. Sh*t still sounds lame though. I didn't sign up to play games with high school hall monitors.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 3/26/2016, 6:44 pm

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Bob got banned?!

Go right ahead. Put me out of my misery.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/26/2016, 6:45 pm

Herbie Green wrote:

I love the spaz out.

Allright, I was seriously about to post Swill Walkout thread. I will hold out for at least a couple of minutes. Sh*t still sounds lame though. I didn't sign up to play games with high school hall monitors.

It was in context. And I was drunk.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/26/2016, 6:47 pm

DWags wrote:

Who did that? Wbh? Meh. He was probably drinking.

Look kid, the issue wasn't that people disagreed with it. The issue was that he posted it in excess of 1000 times every single week and no one was posting here as a result.

He'll be back in 6 days anyway. Get the panties out of your vagina.

Blanch is a piece of shit who crossed a line with me and yet I wouldn't consider banning that idiot. Frankly his words on an open message board are fine as we all agree to them. I look forward to meeting him and explaining why there are always lines you just can't cross. At least with me.

Like be either a Nebraska or Maryland fan?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/26/2016, 6:51 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

I was never banned myself but had the impression most of the others were banned or at least tired of over moderation. I wpuld put myself somewhat in the latter group.
If we are going to ban people for being annoying then Nigel should have been banned 10,000 times over. But yet Moose gets banned for what I don't know. Is it because his version of annoying didn't fit the pro-Spartan agenda? Seems we have morphed into the very thing we set out to criticize.

This. Green seat mafia strikes again. Let's now ruin the last bastion of Spartan liberty. 247 lite
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 3/26/2016, 6:55 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

This. Green seat mafia strikes again. Let's now ruin the last bastion of Spartan liberty. 247 lite

Stay strong, bro. Somewhere out there is the perfect Spartan messageboard for your talents. They need you. Don't stop here -- keep looking. #NeverGiveUp
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/26/2016, 6:56 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Go right ahead. Put me out of my misery.

Just for that I'm not gonna do it. Hahahahahaha ha
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/26/2016, 7:00 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Stay strong, bro. Somewhere out there is the perfect Spartan messageboard for your talents. They need you. Don't stop here -- keep looking. #NeverGiveUp

I actually can't wait to meet blanch in person. Seriously. He'll go to some MSU game. Should be a blast.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 3/26/2016, 7:01 pm

DWags wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

I actually can't wait to meet blanch in person. Seriously. He'll go to some MSU game. Should be a blast.

#Fingerblast
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 3/26/2016, 7:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Green seat mafia strikes again.
Posting your stupid mantra for probably the hundredth time...?

Your stupid shit is getting stale. Can you please come up with something else?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 3/26/2016, 7:13 pm

DWags wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Keep your college-aged children away from him.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/26/2016, 7:37 pm

DWags wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

It shouLD be fine. Especially if you bring your bros, then have to explain to them why you're ready to rumble. Lol. You'd he like Jay and silent Bob in strike back!

"Blanch, on August 9th, 2009 did you say. . ... "
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 3/26/2016, 7:51 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dumb ass will let the board know when he's at a game. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 3/26/2016, 8:12 pm

Moose is gone and his fan club is whining. This is a great day!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 3/26/2016, 8:30 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Moose is gone and his fan club is whining. This is a great day!

^^^^ banned now^^^^
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 3/26/2016, 8:32 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Moose is gone and his fan club is whining. This is a great day!

^^^^ banned now^^^^

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 56655030
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 3/26/2016, 8:38 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

Moose God banned because the faggy b lowers on here didn't like his anger over izzo losing in the first round. Nigel is an insufferable prick but because he's a pussy b l o w er, he gets to stay.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 3/26/2016, 8:39 pm

Travis, I'm still here. Use your master dork powers and vanquish me.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 3/26/2016, 8:39 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Moose God banned because the faggy b lowers on here didn't like his anger over izzo losing in the first round. Nigel is an insufferable prick but because he's a pussy b l o w er, he gets to stay.

Don't sell yourself short. You're pretty insufferable, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 3/26/2016, 8:40 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

40 posters visited the board today, and we have about 30-35 posters that contribute daily or every two days. #FactsSuck

That's interesting because all I ever read are the same ten people. Nigel starts the most threads and he's an annoying fuck, yet you banned moose. Ghost has pretty much given up on this place. You should ban me. I suck.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 3/26/2016, 8:41 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Don't sell yourself short. You're pretty insufferable, too.

Then ban me turtledick. You've turned this into the RCMB.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 3/26/2016, 8:43 pm

I'm not a mod you stupid old dementia ridden nerd bot

Last edited by Turtleneck on 3/26/2016, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 3/26/2016, 8:43 pm

Oklahoma kicked Oregons ass. Firing up for the next game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 3/26/2016, 9:03 pm

tanfan if this place sucks so fucking bad stop fucking posting here. fuck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 3/26/2016, 9:09 pm

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Dumb ass will let the board know when he's at a game. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 502811600

Why's that dumb? I like to party with spartys
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 3/26/2016, 9:10 pm

The tears, they sustain me. This is delicious.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 2275418548
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 3/26/2016, 9:11 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm gonna go skiing

If anyone cares, skiing was fanfuckingtastic. Thanks, Moose. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 2 328670334
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next