Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

+29
DWags
xsanguine
Vlad
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
kingstonlake
tTy
Blanch32
Gomer
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
The Pantry
tanfan!
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
Code_Warrior
InTenSity
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
33 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 3 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I was never banned myself but had the impression most of the others were banned or at least tired of over moderation. I wpuld put myself somewhat in the latter group.
If we are going to ban people for being annoying then Nigel should have been banned 10,000 times over. But yet Moose gets banned for what I don't know. Is it because his version of annoying didn't fit the pro-Spartan agenda? Seems we have morphed into the very thing we set out to criticize.

Moose God banned because the faggy b lowers on here didn't like his anger over izzo losing in the first round. Nigel is an insufferable prick but because he's a pussy b l o w er, he gets to stay.

Be thankful you aren't a repetitive asshole. You'd be stuck on the cock.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 3 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:12 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

I was never banned myself but had the impression most of the others were banned or at least tired of over moderation.  I wpuld put myself somewhat in the latter group.  
If we are going to ban people for being annoying then Nigel should have been banned 10,000 times over.  But yet Moose gets banned for what I don't know.  Is it because his version of annoying didn't fit the pro-Spartan agenda?  Seems we have morphed into the very thing we set out to criticize.

Moose God banned because the faggy b lowers on here didn't like his anger over izzo losing in the first round. Nigel is an insufferable prick but because he's a pussy b l o w er, he gets to stay.
The b l owers you speak of are all over at tTurd.  Yeah, we here are not all thrilled about the loss, but most of us are over it.  Moose got banned because he's like a 3 year old and couldn't stop shoveling his whiny bullshit into the forum.  Perhaps you've missed all his blowing of Coach K in the past.

Couldn't give a fuck about Nigel.  Take your issues with him over to tTurd...mental midgets over there seem to enjoy that shit.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:15 pm

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Be thankful you aren't a repetitive asshole. You'd be stuck on the cock.

This is why I love tanner
He's of the proper age of the green seat mafia, and yet he hates that shit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Don't sell yourself short. You're pretty insufferable, too.

Then ban me turtledick. You've turned this into the RCMB.

Nah, we just won't put up with as swipes.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:18 pm

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Then ban me turtledick. You've turned this into the RCMB.

Damn
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:20 pm

We had 24 active voters and 75% of those wanted him banned. I think the reason is because he was being a fucking asshole, not because he was giving negative nancy takes. He knew that no one found his shit funny, entertaining, or enlightening. Literally no one. Even those advocating for him are advocating for lack of bannings rather than thinking he was a decent poster. He knew people stopped coming here because he was so fucking annoying and he was polluting every single thread with the same bullshit. And he didn't stop, he basically said fuck you and doubled down. That's just being a childish asshole.

Bob is repetitive and annoying but that has been his mantra since day one. He may be an asshole (or not?) but he's always been an asshole (or not?). Moose was a semi-normal poster who realized he could get a rise out of people by being an asshole and began actively trying to burn the house down by being a bigger and bigger asshole in the most uncreative way possible. That's why 75% of the board wanted him banned, and why it's 50/50 or less on Bob.

People can deal just fine with the fact that he doesn't think Izzo is that great or is embarrassed by our showing vs. Bama. Lots of people don't like the way Vlad posts but no one has even suggested banning him.

Message board drama is pretty stupid and I don't give a fuck about GM, good or bad. But he was being a fucking twatwaffle, he knew it and everyone else knew it so fuck him. If he wants to stop being a twatwaffle and stop trying to kill this board I'm sure people will welcome him back. I would. Now can everyone kindly shut the fuck up and have a drink.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:29 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We had 24 active voters and 75% of those wanted him banned. I think the reason is because he was being a fucking asshole, not because he was giving negative nancy takes. He knew that no one found his shit funny, entertaining, or enlightening. Literally no one. Even those advocating for him are advocating for lack of bannings rather than thinking he was a decent poster. He knew people stopped coming here because he was so fucking annoying and he was polluting every single thread with the same bullshit. And he didn't stop, he basically said fuck you and doubled down. That's just being a childish asshole.

Bob is repetitive and annoying but that has been his mantra since day one. He may be an asshole (or not?) but he's always been an asshole (or not?). Moose was a semi-normal poster who realized he could get a rise out of people by being an asshole and began actively trying to burn the house down by being a bigger and bigger asshole in the most uncreative way possible. That's why 75% of the board wanted him banned, and why it's 50/50 or less on Bob.

People can deal just fine with the fact that he doesn't think Izzo is that great or is embarrassed by our showing vs. Bama. Lots of people don't like the way Vlad posts but no one has even suggested banning him.

Message board drama is pretty stupid and I don't give a fuck about GM, good or bad. But he was being a fucking twatwaffle, he knew it and everyone else knew it so fuck him. If he wants to stop being a twatwaffle and stop trying to kill this board I'm sure people will welcome him back. I would. Now can everyone kindly shut the fuck up and have a drink.

fuck GM. Fuck Anyine who seeks to harm this site. There is zero evidence that healthy arguments aren't allowed here. Even a running joke is. Let's see if GM comes back in a week and if he does will he change behavior. If not, he's got the RCMB for another week.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:45 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Wasn't this board kind of an outcast of banned posters from the RCMB?
No

Pretty much.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:46 pm

SawGreen wrote:
The Pantry wrote:No

Pretty much.

No
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:47 pm

SawGreen wrote:

Pretty much.

Which posters were banned from the RCMB?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:50 pm

SawGreen wrote:

Pretty much.

I was only banned from tRCMB once for a week or so. I corrected that pantywaist dmcc or whatever his name is in the Navy Yard thread that the guy likely wasn't using an automatic weapon based on how difficult they are to obtain. He banned me for "politicizing" the thread - or more precisely correcting his drivel publicly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:54 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Pretty much.

I was only banned from tRCMB once for a week or so. I corrected that pantywaist dmcc or whatever his name is in the Navy Yard thread that the guy likely wasn't using an automatic weapon based on how difficult they are to obtain. He banned me for "politicizing" the thread - or more precisely correcting his drivel publicly.

Tui banned me for three days cause I posted a pick of a hairy middle eastern prisoners back as he was in prison and said I could see Jesus in his back hair.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:56 pm

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Tui banned me for three days cause I posted a pick of a hairy middle eastern prisoners back as he was in prison and said I could see Jesus in his back hair.

Do you still have the picture?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Never banned from there, just didn't like what it evolved into.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:59 pm

I was banned for calling a mod a woman.

But, he was acting like a woman.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:00 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:We had 24 active voters and 75% of those wanted him banned. I think the reason is because he was being a fucking asshole, not because he was giving negative nancy takes. He knew that no one found his shit funny, entertaining, or enlightening. Literally no one. Even those advocating for him are advocating for lack of bannings rather than thinking he was a decent poster. He knew people stopped coming here because he was so fucking annoying and he was polluting every single thread with the same bullshit. And he didn't stop, he basically said fuck you and doubled down. That's just being a childish asshole.

Will there be a condensed version of this post?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

I read it turtleneck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:01 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Turtleneck is a twatwaffle.

Yes. Done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:Never banned from there, just didn't like what it evolved into.

same
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:02 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Damn

Sorry I called you names. Now apologize for implying I was a mod. That is a horrible thing to say about a person.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

You should see some of the client emails I draft up before I go back and edit them.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:07 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Do you still have the picture?

No but it was this guy.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 3 Image10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I read it turtleneck.

Congratulations. If you only you would have read the readings on the all of those syllabi, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I read it turtleneck.

Congratulations. If you only you would have read the readings on the all of those syllabi, too.

Either way, I am going to be selling my soul, Turtleneck.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:12 pm

DWags wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Pretty much.

I recall only Intensity being banned at tTurd when this place started up. Forget what it was about but still think it odd because he doesn't seem like the type to bring on a ban.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:14 pm

This place was started when 247 went through one of it's crashes. They were quite frequent at that time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:15 pm

I'm still here Travis. Where are your big shot mod powers?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:18 pm

Turtleneck wrote:I'm still here Travis. Where are your big shot mod powers?

I've usurped them. Try ligging on Monday at 8 am.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:19 pm

LooseGoose wrote:This place was started when 247 went through one of it's crashes. They were quite frequent at that time.

Content also blew. It was like dealing with 2,000 other Nigel's, duffys, and occasionally when off his meds, d wags.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Logging. Make fun and it moves to Sunday night right after dancing with the stars.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:22 pm

DWags wrote:Logging. Make fun and it moves to Sunday night right after dancing with the stars.

Bring it bad boy.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:35 pm

The Pantry wrote:
DWags wrote:

I recall only Intensity being banned at tTurd when this place started up. Forget what it was about but still think it odd because he doesn't seem like the type to bring on a ban.
1000 year ban. I got banned for a month for saying Fuck during the time they were trying to clean the place up. I logged on immediately with TenInCity, and asked why I was banned for calling a scum troll piece of shit out while I was a paying member. Before tenincity got banned I called Trevor a sellout, probably a few other names, but pretty much called him a piece of shit for only monitoring the board when he hates traffic is down. I was really drunk and so this is what I imagine happened. Oh, my perma ban happened a few hours after I cancelled my VIP.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:58 pm

DWags wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Pretty much.

I would wager that a good chunk of the original Swillers had a banning or locked threads (due to the OP's thread) or a general issue with the moderation (due to said banning or thread locks). Nigel, Tanfan, gHost are notables. I actually asked Snake to ban me just for kicks. I may be wrong, but I think theren is more than a casual relationship between the formation of tSwill and the proximity to several bannings. Fuck, the whole thing started as a pissed of kids PM fest (not a bad thing).
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:01 pm

Well, we are officially the 16th ranked program of all time. Villanova to the Final 4, as a #2 seed. But, we all know how tough it is being a #2 seed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:27 pm

SawGreen wrote:
DWags wrote:

I would wager that a good chunk of the original Swillers had a banning or locked threads (due to the OP's thread) or a general issue with the moderation (due to said banning or thread locks). Nigel, Tanfan, gHost are notables. I actually asked Snake to ban me just for kicks. I may be wrong, but I think theren is more than a casual relationship between the formation of tSwill and the proximity to several bannings. Fuck, the whole thing started as a pissed of kids PM fest (not a bad thing).
Yep...you are wrong. Had nothing to do with any bannings. Just SRC with a wild hair that kept growing from basic dissatisfaction with tTurd
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:36 pm

I had been saying for 2-3 years that tCock was ripe for the picking. I am glad SRC ventured out into a more 'anything goes' (ok, almost anything goes) type of environment.

However I think I greatly over-estimated the creativity and need for individual form of expression of our fanbase.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:43 pm

Ftr, you nor nigel, speaks for everyone
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:45 pm

Ftr, you nor nigel, speaks for everyone
Neither do you.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:47 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SawGreen wrote:

Pretty much.

That we can agree with. By far worst mod ever. Dude would ban and delete, and you never knew it was him. This would be like me banning Turtleneck....or someone else I never interact with
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:53 pm

I speak for 75% of the active board. I think. whatever. I don't give a fuck. I ain't trying to implement shit. Blanch I like your posts. You're entertaining. So is the kid.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next