Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

+29
DWags
xsanguine
Vlad
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
kingstonlake
tTy
Blanch32
Gomer
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
y2kMgrad
Death Roe
Watch Out Pylon!
Nordic
The Pantry
tanfan!
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Herbie Green
Code_Warrior
InTenSity
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
SpartanInNH
Travis of the Cosmos
33 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by Blanch32 Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:55 pm

InTenSity wrote:

Ftr, you nor nigel, speaks for everyone
Neither do you.

When have I even said that?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 Empty Re: Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose

Post by Death Roe Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:57 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I speak for 75% of the active board. I think. whatever. I don't give a fuck. I ain't trying to implement shit. Blanch I like your posts. You're entertaining. So is the kid.

You can be my board rep.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:01 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I speak for 75% of the active board. I think. whatever. I don't give a fuck. I ain't trying to implement shit. Blanch I like your posts. You're entertaining. So is the kid.

Well your a rod now, bring him back. You vag'd your way into powers while I still rely on influence and negotiate
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:03 am

Let's get back on topic here guys. How are you celebrating being Moose-free for a week?

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 F37uch
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:04 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Well your a rod now, bring him back. You vag'd your way into powers while I still rely on influence and negotiate
Negotiate what? You spread your shit everywhere unimpeded.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 am

Blanch32 wrote:I still rely on influence and negotiate

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 Coughlin_zpsoamk4ktf
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 am

Blanch32 wrote:

I don't want to be a rod. I stated that many times. I don't think I'll probably ever use it again. I jumped at it because i knew it was gonna be a long drawn out thing if someone didn't do it, and it was unnecessary. I like this place. You like this place. Twatwaffle was trying to bring it down. Fuck him (for a week).

I don't know how to bring back the kid, I think SRC deleted his account and I frankly have no idea how to use the mod tools. I just figured out the ban button.

Whateva. I don't care. I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow to watch MSU win a Natty.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:08 am

Blanch32 wrote:

Well your a rod now, bring him back.  You vag'd your way into powers while I still rely on influence and negotiate

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 Wthayta
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:21 am

The Pantry wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Negotiate what? You spread your shit everywhere unimpeded.

That's how you negotiate. Idiot
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:52 am

Blanch32 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Negotiate what? You spread your shit everywhere unimpeded.

That's how you negotiate. Idiot
Banning will never straighten you out. You should be deactivated.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:11 am

Turtleneck wrote:I'm still here Travis. Where are your big shot mod powers?

I'm sorry buddy, I was busy havin fun on a Saturday night instead of crying about a message board.

You're banned now though.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:12 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I don't want to be a rod. I stated that many times. I don't think I'll probably ever use it again. I jumped at it because i knew it was gonna be a long drawn out thing if someone didn't do it, and it was unnecessary. I like this place. You like this place. Twatwaffle was trying to bring it down. Fuck him (for a week).

I don't know how to bring back the kid, I think SRC deleted his account and I frankly have no idea how to use the mod tools. I just figured out the ban button.

Whateva. I don't care. I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow to watch MSU win a Natty.

Don't hit the basket button. Bad things happen.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:45 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Let's get back on topic here guys. How are you celebrating being Moose-free for a week?

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 Du0hT6p
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:43 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Don't apologize to that imbecile. Swing your ban hammer.

Seriously, if Bob doesn't get the hammer, this is an excercise if futility. He'll play it off like he was on vacation anyway... but that bitch needs a TO.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:12 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I'm still here Travis. Where are your big shot mod powers?

I'm sorry buddy, I was busy havin fun on a Saturday night instead of crying about a message board.

Big Magic the Gathering tournament?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:13 am

Turtleneck wrote:

I'm sorry buddy, I was busy havin fun on  a Saturday night instead of crying about a message board.

No turtleneck. Im going to ban you now. Bye.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:00 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I speak for 75% of the active board.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 328670334
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:08 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Whateva. I don't care. I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow to watch MSU win a Natty.

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 Concus10
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:06 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

No turtleneck. Im going to ban you now. Bye.

Go put your Easter ham in your butt.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:12 pm

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Seriously, if Bob doesn't get the hammer, this is an excercise if futility. He'll play it off like he was on vacation anyway... but that bitch needs a TO.

Just want to point out, since you are a vocal advocate to bring shitstain back, that Bob only received 10 votes to ban him. Shitstain has almost 50% more than that to keep him out of here.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:56 pm

Gomer wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Just want to point out, since you are a vocal advocate to bring shitstain back, that Bob only received 10 votes to ban him. Shitstain has almost 50% more than that to keep him out of here.

You are such a tight assed bitch. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 3557613862
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:09 pm

Maniacally doing nothing in the name of some weird philosophy is the same as acting without the consent of the group. Either way you're a rogue mod.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Rocinante wrote:Maniacally doing nothing in the name of some weird philosophy is the same as acting without the consent of the group. Either way you're a rogue mod.

I just farted
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:18 pm

Tanfan! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Maniacally doing nothing in the name of some weird philosophy is the same as acting without the consent of the group. Either way you're a rogue mod.

I just farted

While reading this board! Thx.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Gomer has his slant on things and believes them true without doubt. Approved of him as a mod initially despite his Hitler-like approach/take on raw milk.

I was wrong.

SRC should remove his mod privileges immediately.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:52 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer has his slant on things and believes them true without doubt.   Approved of him as a mod initially despite his Hitler-like approach/take on raw milk.  

I was wrong.  

Comparing me to Hitler because of my views on raw milk... and I'M the one with a slant on things???

This fucking guy Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 1966794946
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:SRC should remove his mod privileges immediately.
Comparing me to Hitler because of my views on raw milk... and I'M the one with a slant on things???

Nah, you lost one vote and should be removed now because you're a fucking Blanch level idiot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:05 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Nah, you lost one vote and should be removed now because you're a fucking Blanch level idiot.
You still sore because I called you out on you're bullshit about a million babies getting chopped up and dumped in the sewer?  Talk about your idiocy.  Even blanch know a baby is something that gets a name and he has to buy diapers for Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 1494614055
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:08 pm

Tanfan! wrote:

I just farted

I like those farts that burn because they itch your butt on the way out.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:09 pm

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Gomer has his slant on things and believes them true without doubt.   Approved of him as a mod initially despite his Hitler-like approach/take on raw milk.  

I was wrong.  

You approve of Michigan's milk Gestapo...denying choice of what I and others can buy. No...?

You're a knee-jerk tool. I'm no fan of Nigel but you power-tripped-out banning him and need to be fired as mod. Then tack on a ban of you equal to his.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Again, there are assholes who would ruin the board "because they can and free speech". However, I'd never ban them without a discussion with them and others input.

Last resort type thing. Even if a dick gets personal with your immediate family it doesn't give you that right to ban the price of shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:27 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:

You approve of Michigan's milk Gestapo...denying choice of what I and others can buy.  No...?

No. Like I said before I support whatever it is you want to buy.

You can gargle with bull semen every night if you think it will cure you of cancer for all I care.  Hell, I bet you already are.

And I think you should be free to buy cowshit milk if you want.

I just want it to be clearly labeled:

THIS MILK HAS COW SHIT IN IT.  COW SHIT IS CERTIFIED TO BE HAZARDOUS TO HUMAN HEALTH IF CONSUMED AND HAS NO MEDICINAL BENEFIT.  IT CAN MAKE YOU SICK AND KILL CHILDREN AND OLD PEOPLE. THIS IS YOUR CHOICE, BUT IT IS A STUPID CHOICE.  YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICE.

YOU MAY CONSUME AS MUCH COW SHIT AS YOU DESIRE. HOWEVER, THE SHARING OF COW SHIT MILK WHICH RESULTS IN THE ILLNESS OR DEATH OF YOUR OFFSPRING, NEIGHBORS, COWORKERS, ETC. IS A FELONY AND WILL BE PUNISHED WITH 5 YEARS IN FEDERAL-POUND-YOU-IN-THE-ASS PRISON.

That seems like a very fair compromise to me Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 2599972566
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:30 pm

:popcorn: bout time this went more this direction
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:36 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:

You approve of Michigan's milk Gestapo...denying choice of what I and others can buy. No...?

You're a knee-jerk tool. I'm no fan of Nigel but you power-tripped-out banning him and need to be fired as mod. Then tack on a ban of you equal to his.

Nigel got banned?!

I don't know if I would even support that on principle, but there is no denying it would be the greatest thing to ever happen to this board.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
The Pantry wrote:You approve of Michigan's milk Gestapo...denying choice of what I and others can buy. No...?

Nigel got banned?!

I don't know if I would even support that on principle, but there is no denying it would be the greatest thing to ever happen to this board.

This is kind of how I feel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:40 pm

This board, man. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:43 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This board, man. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 502811600

I don't get why anyone wants anything to change. I really don't.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This board, man. Today is the 1st day with no Giant Moose - Page 4 502811600

I don't get why anyone wants anything to change. I really don't.

I think you and Gomer should honor the will of the board on the old mods and remove yourselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:53 pm

I never would have imagined milk would cause such a DSF. You learn something new every day.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next