Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus.

+10
tanfan!
Nordic
Jethro Bodeen
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
Turtleneck
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Strangelove
Death Roe
DWags
14 posters

Go down

Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus. Empty Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus.

Post by DWags 2016-03-26, 10:14

Never cared for either of them. Diddn't think one was as great as everyone thought and I knew the other couldn't coach. Screw them both.

Hack supposedly blames the decline on coaching
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus. Empty Re: Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus.

Post by Death Roe 2016-03-26, 10:15

Hack was pretty solid under O'Brien, who is a really good QB coach. I wouldn't blame Hack for being frustrated, he definitely declined under Franklin.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus. Empty Re: Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus.

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-03-26, 12:49

Franklin had better win and soon or they'll be getting a new coach.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-06-29, 13:43

James Franklin: B1G East powers are recruiting negatively against Penn State

Boooo Hooooo cry me a river.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-29, 13:47

He didn't seem to care about honesty during that sexual assault investigation at Vanderbilt.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-06-29, 15:34

I for one, support uofm s decision to keep bringing this up
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-29, 15:40

Blanch32 wrote:I for one, support  uofm s decision to keep bringing this up

Oh hey, you're back. We thought you got drunk and walked in front of a bus.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-29, 15:57

Please don't let Blanch in the bunker.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2016-06-29, 18:44

DWags wrote:Never cared for either of them. Diddn't think one was as great as everyone thought and I knew the other couldn't coach. Screw them both.

Hack supposedly blames the decline on coaching

They are both pieces of shit. Wink
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-06-29, 19:13

Franklin wrote:What makes it tricky, they're not having to deal with some of the things we're dealing with and working through, which magnifies it.

As soon as your coach starts making excuses before the season starts, you know you are in for a rough season.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-06-29, 19:49

Nordic wrote:
Franklin wrote:What makes it tricky, they're not having to deal with some of the things we're dealing with and working through, which magnifies it.

As soon as your coach starts making excuses before the season starts, you know you are in for a rough season.

One of the things jack Nicklaus would do before a tournament was listen to the banter in the locker room. Those players who complained about the greens or conditions he automatically ruled them out from winning.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-06-29, 20:25

Shouldn't the title of the thread be "Hackenburg f---- Franklin in the a--..."? Considering the school it's more appropriate.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-06-29, 21:29

Speaking of Franklin, Missy just made the Olympic team in the 200 freestyle. I know that is too much for you meatheads to understand
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-06-29, 21:32

Herbie Green wrote:Speaking of Franklin, Missy just made the Olympic team in the 200 freestyle. I know that is too much for you meatheads to understand

From five medals to struggling to qualify. Is it a physical thing with her, or is our swimming talent that much better than it was four years ago?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-06-29, 21:46

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Speaking of Franklin, Missy just made the Olympic team in the 200 freestyle. I know that is too much for you meatheads to understand

From five medals to struggling to qualify. Is it a physical thing with her, or is our swimming talent that much better than it was four years ago?

Wow I have no idea but I am really impressed with your commentary. Schmitt was on top of the world but then had depression. It is not easy going up and down that pool every day
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-29, 22:02

I'll take a shot at it:

Missy Franklin just made the Olympic team in the 200 freestyle?

Is that it?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-29, 22:14

I like Herbie. Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus. 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-06-29, 22:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like Herbie. Hackenberg throws Franklin under the bus. 502811600

You should put him on your friends list.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down