Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Throws

3 posters

Go down

Free Throws Empty Free Throws

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-09, 15:55

Thought Bilas made an interesting point last night that Dawson and/or Schilling might be afraid of taking it up strong because they are afraid of going to the free throw line. Dawson does seem to be missing a lot of layups. He should at least be drawing fouls.

How is it even possible that college players can be so bad at free throws? Do they make less than 50% in practice? Or do they even practice it?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Free Throws Empty Re: Free Throws

Post by steveschneider 2015-01-09, 17:04

I think it's psychological...ever since UofM hired Harbaugh the return to mediocrity for our football program has been on everyone's mind. Hard to hit one from the charity stripe with that bit of knowledge.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-01-09, 18:07

steveschneider wrote:I think it's psychological...ever since UofM hired Harbaugh the return to mediocrity for our football program has been on everyone's mind. Hard to hit one from the charity stripe with that bit of knowledge.

GET OUT OF HERE YOU SCUM LOVING FUCK
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-09, 20:59

The Harbough effect. I heard this was why Baylor was way up on MSU in the Cotton Bowl. But then Baylor choked and the officials handed MSU the game. But the only thing that proved was that Baylor is over-rated and Narduzzi saw the writing on the wall and got on a lifeboat away from the Titanic.
But back to free throws. I periodically shoot them and see how many I can make. Usually it is about 7 out of 10. That is rested. I'm sure I would likely go 0-2 in the middle of a game but I am out of shape. These guys are playing every day for life.
My daughters grade school team runs a drill where each player takes turns shooting one free throw. Each shot determines if they have to run a sprint or not.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-11, 14:21

Free throws were key today!
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-01-11, 14:28

Herbie Green wrote:Free throws were key today!

Valentine looked poised with the game on the line and nailing the 2 from the charity stripe. Great job blocking harbaugh out of his mind.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-01-11, 14:29

Looked like Schilling has been practicing.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down