Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread

+22
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Turtleneck
tanfan!
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
xsanguine
Rocinante
The_Dude
Nordic
DWags
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
Gomer
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
26 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Empty More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread

Post by SeeRockCity Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:35 pm

All,

Due to egregious crimes against message boards, I have banned the following posters (1 week ban).

Nedgo
GreenMachine
Nickexerpience
saltysparty
JackTalkThai
RPMcMurphy
oldfredbear
GoHard24

I am drunk with power

Last edited by SeeRockCity on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:43 am; edited 2 times in total
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Empty Re: More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:38 pm

It's about time. SIGNIFICANT improvement, even if just for a week. They were dead weight.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Empty Re: More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:56 pm

Fuck them in their stupid asses
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Liar.

I actually did go ban nedgo, unlike you. I'll give you the chance to go right your wrong on the rest.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Liar.

I actually did go ban nedgo, unlike you. I'll give you the chance to go right your wrong on the rest.

So, I guess you don't really understand the ban controls. SMH. You have GOT to be the worst mod we've ever had in the rich history of this board.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:14 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

So, I guess you don't really understand the ban controls. SMH. You have GOT to be the worst mod we've ever had in the rich history of this board.

At least I haven't accidentally moved this thread to the basket.

Yet.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:18 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

Not even close. Gomer wins that in a landslide.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Not even close. Gomer wins that in a landslide.

:)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:27 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:

I don't think he would deny this.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:36 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

This guy is so banned
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:40 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

So, I guess you don't really understand the ban controls.   SMH.  You have GOT to be the worst mod we've ever had in the rich history of this board.

Not even close.   Gomer wins that in a landslide.

Coming from a member of the Cow Shit Milk Mafia, I must say that I'm honored king
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:40 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

This guy is so banned

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:42 pm

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Coming from a member of the Cow Shit Milk Mafia, I must say that I'm honored king

Honored to be an idiot spewing garbage like that? Doesn't surprise me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:43 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:All,

Due to egregious crimes against message boards, I have banned the following posters (1 week ban).

Nedgo
GreenMachine
Nickexerpience
saltysparty
JackTalkThai
RPMcMurphy
oldfredbear
GoHard24

I am drunk with power
Always thought GreenMachine was a chick...?

This place is mostly a dick fight. Please don't ban any chick posters. Even Dendro seems afraid to post here.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:44 pm

I'm a chick
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:49 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm a chick
Only the way you dress.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:50 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm a chick
Only the way you dress.

Sometimes I like to feel pretty
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Only the way you dress.

Sometimes I like to feel pretty
Does the thong give you monkey butt?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:56 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Honored to be an idiot spewing garbage like that?  Doesn't surprise me.

To be clear, and not to divert this thread from its intended subject which was random bannings, I know that the milk is not laden with cow shit.

But we pasteurize milk because it has pathogens in it. Pathogens that come from feces. Feces that come from the shit hole which is upstream of the milk hole. And gravity being what it is, shit flows downhill. This is settled science.

Some people like giving a good rim job. I'm not one of them; particularly as it relates to cows. Regardless of how much you wash an asshole, it's still going to be an asshole. I'm not going trust someone with a bucket of soapy water in a barn to sterilize what's beneath it. That's why we gently heat milk to a low temperature for a minimal amount of time. There is bad stuff in there that can kill people. And we have a simple process to prevent that.

Raw milk can have pathogens in it. Pathogens come from feces.  Hence, cow shit milk.

What's garbage about any of that?  Let's start a thread and have a discussion. It's OT season after all.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:14 pm

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Honored to be an idiot spewing garbage like that?  Doesn't surprise me.

To be clear, and not to divert this thread from its intended subject which was random bannings, I know that the milk is not laden with cow shit.

But we pasteurize milk because it has pathogens in it. Pathogens that come from feces. Feces that come from the shit hole which is upstream of the milk hole. And gravity being what it is, shit flows downhill. This is settled science.

Some people like giving a good rim job. I'm not one of them; particularly as it relates to cows. Regardless of how much you wash an asshole, it's still going to be an asshole. I'm not going trust someone with a bucket of soapy water in a barn to sterilize what's beneath it. That's why we gently heat milk to a low temperature for a minimal amount of time. There is bad stuff in there that can kill people. And we have a simple process to prevent that.

Raw milk can have pathogens in it. Pathogens come from feces.  Hence, cow shit milk.

What's garbage about any of that?  Let's start a thread and have a discussion. It's OT season after all.
You're an idiot spreading cowshit that doesn't exist in a proper raw milkhouse. Ever been in one?

Saw you complaining about "getting old" approaching your 40's on the other board. Was in the best shape of my life in my early 40's, part of it I credit to the raw milk I could easily obtain back then. You should try it for aches and joint pain. But, you never will because you think you're right 100% of the time.

You're a 39+ maroon with a power-trip and a very closed-mind, evidenced by banning Nigel
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:20 pm

Gomer wrote:

Have at it. Instead of football or basketball you're a message board expert on milk and milking procedures.

On the other hand I have actually milked animals for decades, shipped milk, was certified by the State of Michigan to test milk for bacteria and somatic cells, drove a milk truck, started up and ran a Grade A dairy plant, pasteurized milk commercially, bottled milk and sold it through Whole Foods, Meijer and others, made many common cheeses including raw milk varieties, taken various dairy and cheese making courses at Michigan State and elsewhere, made and sold various other dairy products nationwide. I still make some pocket money as a consultant in the dairy industry.

I'd be no match for you in dairy expertise, so I'll pass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:21 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Have at it. Instead of football or basketball you're a message board expert on milk and milking procedures.

On the other hand I have actually milked animals for decades, shipped milk, was certified by the State of Michigan to test milk for bacteria and somatic cells, drove a milk truck, started up and ran a Grade A dairy plant, pasteurized milk commercially, bottled milk and sold it through Whole Foods, Meijer and others, made many common cheeses including raw milk varieties, taken various dairy and cheese making courses at Michigan State and elsewhere, made and sold various other dairy products nationwide. I still make some pocket money as a consultant in the dairy industry.

Do you have any milk for sale?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:25 pm

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, no. Been out of the business for a long time. My brother in law still milks 1,000 cows, he could sell you some milk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:29 pm

I kind of like to think of myself as the worst mod. And if a hat comes with it, I'd like one.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:34 pm

xsanguine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Have at it.   Instead of football or basketball you're a message board expert on milk and milking procedures.  

On the other hand I have actually milked animals for decades, shipped milk, was certified by the State of Michigan to test milk for bacteria and somatic cells, drove a milk truck, started up and ran a Grade A dairy plant, pasteurized milk commercially, bottled milk and sold it through Whole Foods, Meijer and others, made many common cheeses including raw milk varieties, taken various dairy and cheese making courses at Michigan State and elsewhere, made and sold various other dairy products nationwide.   I still make some pocket money as a consultant in the dairy industry.

I'd be no match for you in dairy expertise, so  I'll pass.

Only way to do that in the milk-Nazi State of Michigan is with a cow share.  Would love to join one if it was convenient.

btw...interstate transport of raw milk is illegal. Ironically, I think it was Reagan that signed that into law
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:39 pm

The Pantry wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Only way to do that in the milk-Nazi State of Michigan is with a cow share.  Would love to join one if it was convenient.

btw...interstate transport of raw milk is illegal.  Ironically, I think it was Reagan that signed that into law

I'm not the biggest follower of laws...

In all seriousness (actually, I was being serious), I found one around here but you gotta go pick up the milk during a certain time on Saturday morning. Seemed very inconvenient. I'll be looking to move to the sticks here in the next year so maybe I'll get lucky and find a cool next door neighbor that knows his/her....shit.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:41 pm

If I milk a cow, how does shit get in it?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:42 pm

DWags wrote:If I milk a cow, how does shit get in it?

Magic
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 pm

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Scoring-Chart09

Does not turn me on at all.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:50 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Scoring-Chart09

Queer.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:50 pm

If you milk cows commercially and ship milk with shit in it your career will be about 2 weeks long. That's after your insurance company pays for a tanker or two of milk and the state shuts you off. There are people lined up all over to invest $500K-$5M just so they can ship milk with shit in it and lose everything.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:51 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

If you milk cows commercially and ship milk with shit in it your career will be about 2 weeks long. That's after your insurance company pays for a tanker or two of milk and the state shuts you off. There are people lined up all over to invest $500K-$5M just so they can ship milk with shit in it and lose everything.

Amazing!

They're all out to get us.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:54 pm

xsanguine wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

btw...interstate transport of raw milk is illegal.  Ironically, I think it was Reagan that signed that into law

In all seriousness (actually, I was being serious), I found one around here but you gotta go pick up the milk during a certain time on Saturday morning. Seemed very inconvenient. I'll be looking to move to the sticks here in the next year so maybe I'll get lucky and find a cool next door neighbor that knows his/her....shit.

Once you move let me know what general area you're in and I might be able to help. The easy way is to get to know a dairy farmer, throw a few bales around with them and ask to buy some milk from the bulk tank occasionally. As long as you don't start hauling friends and neighbors out with you many will help you out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:55 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Scoring-Chart09

And this one?
More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Penn_Del%20Vicuvious_Glenna_Large
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:57 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

And this one?
More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread Penn_Del%20Vicuvious_Glenna_Large

Have to admit, pretty hot.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:03 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

And this one?

That's a beaut.

And thanks, LG. It'll be somewhere's in the GR area.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread 502811600 Cow shit milk mafia
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:44 pm

xsanguine wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Cow shares make raw milk possible, but generally inconvenient for anyone in the Southern L.P.

My parents had bought-in to what was being spread on TV, in newspapers and magazines, from "doctors". My life started out drinking whole pasteurized and homogenized then went to 2%, 1/2%, and finally skim. Was when I first got to the dorm in '77 that I realized I could not drink anything but skim...everything else tasted gross.

First time trying raw milk was from Brown Swiss cows at the Community Farm of Ann Arbor in the late 90's. Was fully expecting to hate it. Was shocked. With the skim milk thing in my head, I could hardly believe how great it was. Light, despite the full fat content. Milk like none other.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:47 pm

Just finished drinking my daily gallon of milk...if only it were au naturale
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:53 pm

The Pantry wrote:Always thought GreenMachine was a chick...?

She is
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next