Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread

+22
WhiteBoyHatcher
Herbie Green
InTenSity
Turtleneck
tanfan!
Watch Out Pylon!
The Pantry
xsanguine
Rocinante
The_Dude
Nordic
DWags
Triple Sparty
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
Other Teams Pursuing That
Gomer
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
CORNER BLITZ
Floyd Robertson
SeeRockCity
26 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 Empty Re: More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 21:48

Current events. Note that they were using chocolate to mask the cow shit. Very deceptive of them
Deadly Listeria Outbreak Linked to Miller’s Organic Raw Milk

Two people, one from California More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 1401550746 and another from Florida More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 3836498553 , were hospitalized following a listeria outbreak in 2014, according a CDC report released Friday. The person from Florida later died from listeriosis.

Federal health officials say although the two illnesses occurred in 2014, the source of these illnesses wasn’t known until January 29, 2016, when the U.S. Food and Drug Administration informed CDC that whole genome sequencing of Listeria bacteria from raw chocolate milk produced by Miller’s Organic Farm showed that it was closely related genetically to Listeria bacteria from the two ill people described above.
Because Listeria was recently found in raw milk produced by Miller’s Organic Farm, CDC is concerned that conditions may exist at the farm that may cause further contamination of raw milk and raw dairy products distributed by this company and make people sick.

In January, genome sequencing determined that listeria found in raw chocolate milk produced by Miller’s Organic Farm in Pennsylvania was closely related to the listeria found during the 2014 outbreak.
http://www.albanydailystar.com/health/organic-raw-milk-caused-deadly-listeria-disease-outbreak-simi-valley-tech-part-17750.html
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 Empty Re: More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 21:51

Also:
Outbreak of C. jejuni in Utah linked to raw milk consumption

An outbreak of Campylobacter jejuni that sickened dozens of people in Utah showed that state-mandated routine testing does not guarantee the safety of raw milk, according to the CDC and local researchers.

An estimated 3% of the United States population drinks raw milk, preferring it to pasteurized milk partly due to its perceived health benefits, researchers noted in their study published in MMWR. They warned, however, “Consumers should be educated that raw milk might be unsafe even if it meets routine testing standards.”

Overall, researchers from the CDC and local health departments linked 99 cases of C. jejuni to consumption of raw milk from a dairy in Weber County, Utah, between May 9 and Nov. 6, 2014. Ten patients were hospitalized, and one died of multisystem organ failure related, in part, to gastroenteritis and underlying medical conditions, according to the researchers. The median age of the patients was 23 years; 32% of the patients were Hispanic.

Farms in Utah wishing to sell raw milk to consumers must have a permit issued by the Utah Department of Agriculture and Food (UDAF) and must submit monthly milk samples to the UDAF for somatic cell and coliform counts to test for contamination. However, routine somatic cell and coliform counts do not ensure the safety of raw milk, the researchers warned.

In fact, test results submitted by the Weber County dairy at the center of the investigation were within acceptable levels before the identification of the C. jejuni cluster. The farm passed three UDAF inspections in June and July 2014 — one routine inspection that occurred before the outbreak was identified, and two outbreak-related inspections.

The dairy continued to sell raw milk after passing the inspections and after tests on its milk failed to detect any pathogens. However, cases of C. jejuni continued to be identified, leading to an enhanced testing effort by the UDAF, the Utah Department of Health (UDOH) and the Utah Public Health Laboratory (UPHL). UDAF and UPHL scientists both isolated C. jejuni after a milk sample was neutralized and cultured using sheep blood agar.

The dairy’s permit to sell raw milk was suspended by the UDAF on Aug. 4, 2014, and the public was informed about the outbreak in a news release 22 days later, which led to the identification of one additional probable case, according to the researchers. The UDAF reinstated the dairy’s permit to sell raw milk on Oct. 1, 2014, but it was permanently revoked 2 months later after seven additional cases of C. jejuni infection were identified. No cases matching the outbreak pattern have been reported since Feb. 19, 2015.

Campylobacter is “ubiquitous” in farm environments but is difficult to detect in milk, the researchers noted. They recommended drinking pasteurized milk as a safe alternative.

They said mandatory reporting, timely sample collection, pathogen testing and on-site milk neutralization likely led to the detection of C. jejuni during the Utah outbreak.

“Specific pathogen testing for raw milk, in addition to somatic cell and coliform counts, might more readily detect contaminated raw milk,” they wrote. “PFGE patterns linking human isolates from Campylobacter cases with raw milk from dairy A provided evidence that led to implementation of control measures.” – by Gerard Gallagher

http://www.healio.com/infectious-disease/gastrointestinal-infections/news/online/%7B643aa424-23c5-4970-a846-c23a0cda705e%7D/outbreak-of-c-jejuni-in-utah-linked-to-raw-milk-consumption
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-08, 21:52

Anecdotal drivel. I demand peer reviewed science.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 21:56

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 Utah-mmwr-raw-milk

and:
Among patients who were interviewed, 53 reported drinking raw milk. Fifty two of those people drank raw milk obtained from dairy A. Those numbers were confirmed by dairy A’s raw milk sales ledger. Among 41 patients with no known raw milk consumption, 21, or 51%, reported eating queso fresco, a Mexican-style cheese.

Finding the bacteria at the dairy proved difficult. The dairy was allowed to continue the sales of raw milk after this outbreak was identified, since it passed inspections in July and July 2014 with no critical violations. No pathogens were detected in the samples collected during those inspections. But pathogenic bacteria often easily elude detection because they tend to clump together in very small numbers, and there may be too few bacteria to be detected by culturing, even there are enough bacteria present in the milk to make someone sick.  Unless every milliliter of milk is tested, there is no way to ensure that the milk is free of pathogens. Other than pasteurization.

The outbreak continued to increase. On July 29, 2014, representatives from all three Utah health and agriculture departments conducted a collaborative investigation at dairy A. The raw milk bulk tank was agitated, and a UDAF inspection collected a 1-liter sample or raw milk. This milk was cultured and Campylobacter jejuni was finally isolated in the product. This bacteria had the same PFGE pattern identified in specimens from the first three patients. In addition, 55 of the 56 isolates collected from patients sickened in this outbreak produced indistinguishable PFGE patterns, which identifies the DNA of bacteria.

On August 4, 2014, UDAF suspended dairy A’s permit to sell raw milk. The dairy’s permit to sell raw milk was reinstated on October 1, 2014, but then seven more cases of Campylobacter infections were identified. On December 1, 2014, UDAF permanently revoked dairy A’s raw milk sales permit.

About 3% of the U.S. population drinks raw milk, in part because of perceived health benefits. But this product is often contaminated with pathogenic bacteria. Campylobacter is ubiquitous in the environment, and is very difficult to culture from milk since it is so fragile. In addition, the report states “routine testing of and standards for raw milk do not ensure that the raw milk is free of pathogens. There is a lack of correlation between bacterial counts and the presence of pathogens in raw milk.

A paper published in Nutrition and Food Science at the University of Wisconsin in 2015 states, “just before World War II, in 1938, it was estimated that milkborne outbreaks constituted 25% of all disease outbreaks (related to food/water) in the United States. Today, with the widespread use of pasteurization and other sanitation procedures outlined in the Grade A Pasteurized Milk Ordinance, milk and fluid milk products account for less than 1% of reported outbreaks caused by food/water consumption.”

The report ends with this statement,

“consumers should be aware of dangers associated with consuming unpasteurized milk. Current raw milk testing standards do not readily detect contamination; thus, the safest alternative is to consume pasteurized milk.”

https://foodpoisoningbulletin.com/2016/campylobacter-outbreak-and-raw-milk-consumption-in-utah-2014/
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 21:58

LooseGoose wrote:Anecdotal drivel. I demand peer reviewed science.

Here you go:
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/wr/mm6512a1.htm?s_cid=mm6512a1_w
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-04-08, 22:34

Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Anecdotal drivel.   I demand peer reviewed science.

Here you go:
Fuck the CDC.  They will tell everyone, anything their lobbyists pay them to.

You're out-gunned by real life experience.

Pretty funny seeing your thread on the other board complaining about "falling apart" in your early 40's.  Swear to God...was never in better shape than my early 40's during the time I had access to raw dairy.  Twist it however you want and keep spewing your "There's cowshit in the milk!" mantra.  

What you actually know about raw dairy would take up less space than the pointy end of a needle
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 22:54

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Here you go:

Pretty funny seeing your thread on the other board complaining about "falling apart" in your early 40's.  Swear to God...was never in better shape than my early 40's during the time I had access to raw dairy.  Twist it however you want and keep spewing your "There's cowshit in the milk!" mantra.  

What you actually know would take up less space than the pointy end of a needle
Hehe....

YEAH FUCK VACCINES FUCK FLUORIDE FUCK BIOLOGY FUCK SCIENCE I KNOW EVERYTHING CAUSE I'M THE FUCKING FATASS PANTRY More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 502811600

Jesus, man... share with us the rest of your crazy ass beliefs. Just get it all out there for us to laugh at. Please.

The neat thing about peer-reviewed science is it's all out there for you to see. Like the people shitting themselves silly in Utah. Surely, with the claims you are making, you have ample evidence from reputable non-CDC sources that the CDC is on the take and is making all this up about how a 150+ year old process saves lives, and that all these people are getting sick when it isn't used... because I guess, in tin-foil hat land, that non-patented very simple process is somehow being used by the mean evil what... milk lobby? To keep the price of milk really... cheap? By adding extra steps to make it... safe? MAN! Next you're going to tell me that someone was ready to blow all of this wide open but they had the evidence stored on the 80th floor of the WTC and is was all melted away with thermite. Right? Ammiright?

And aren't you pushing obesity yourself right now? What the hell kind of shape were you in before that?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-04-08, 23:02

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

What you actually know would take up less space than the pointy end of a needle
Hehe....

YEAH FUCK VACCINES FUCK FLUORIDE FUCK BIOLOGY FUCK SCIENCE I KNOW EVERYTHING CAUSE I'M THE FUCKING FATASS PANTRY More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 502811600

Jesus, man... share with us the rest of your crazy ass beliefs. Just get it all out there for us to laugh at. Please.

The neat thing about peer-reviewed science is it's all out there for you to see. Like the people shitting themselves silly in Utah. Surely, with the claims you are making, you have ample evidence from reputable non-CDC sources that the CDC is on the take and is making all this up about how a 150+ year old process saves lives, and that all these people are getting sick when it isn't used... because I guess, in tin-foil hat land, that non-patented very simple process is somehow being used by the mean evil what... milk lobby? To keep the price of milk really... cheap? By adding extra steps to make it... safe? MAN! Next you're going to tell me that someone was ready to blow all of this wide open but they had the evidence stored on the 80th floor of the WTC and is was all melted away with thermite. Right? Ammiright?

And aren't you pushing obesity yourself right now? What the hell kind of shape were you in before that?
Quite a rant.

Are you drinking homogenized skim?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-04-08, 23:11

You guys sure are passionate about milk.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-08, 23:12

I knew this thread needed a bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-04-08, 23:13

Have you guys figured this out yet?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 23:15

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:
Hehe....

Quite a rant.

Yeah. Around 2 gallons a week, And I'm less than 10% body fat, have a resting pulse in the low 50's, and blood lipids panels that are all solidly in the good range. How are you looking?

Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 23:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:You guys sure are passionate about milk.
I just want to hear more of Pantry's special brand of pseudo-scientific theories.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 23:20

LooseGoose wrote:I knew this thread needed a bump.

BUMP
Gomer wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Anecdotal drivel. I demand peer reviewed science.

Here you go:
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-04-08, 23:32

LooseGoose wrote:I knew this thread needed a bump.

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-04-08, 23:35

Gomer wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Quite a rant.

Yeah. Around 2 gallons a week, And I'm less than 10% body fat, have a resting pulse in the low 50's, and blood lipids panels that are all solidly in the good range. How are you looking?

Thanks for asking. Pushing late 50's. Fat.

Would probably be healthier if the State of Michigan didn't impose its food law.

btw...you're nuts drinking 2 gallons of that fake stuff a week. Little wonder you're bitching about falling apart in your early 40's
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2016-04-08, 23:52

The Pantry wrote:
Gomer wrote:

Thanks for asking. Pushing late 50's. Fat.

Would probably be healthier if the State of Michigan didn't impose its food law.

btw...you're nuts drinking 2 gallons of that fake stuff a week. Little wonder you're bitching about falling apart in your early 40's
How did Michigan's food law make your ass lazy and fat? Was there a law whereby they chained you to a post so you couldn't exercise and crammed ho-hos down your gullet? I don't recall reading about that one. What law are you talking about? Cause I grew up there and I don't remember a ho-ho post.

And since your big ho-ho eating mouth can't keep fucking quiet about something I posted somewhere else that was posted there for a reason... do tell how falling backward on a steep slope at a work site and spraining my wrist has anything to do with what kind of milk I drink.

As long as you don't tip your rascal off a curb or something I'm sure you're going to remain the pinnacle of health.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-16, 11:57

WholeFoods Brookline ‏@WFM_Brookline 4h4 hours ago
What's your favorite #rawmilkcheese ? Try them all @ our store today. It's a celebration! @WFMCheese #cheese

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 CgKYwMJWwAAiIgL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-16, 11:58

Cathy Strange ‏@WFMCheese 2h2 hours ago
Raw Milk Appreciation Day is today April 16th! #rawmilkcheese come and taste a few with us at WFM! Thank you Oldways Cheese for support!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-16, 12:15

So I guess dysentery appreciation day is tomorrow?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-16, 12:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So I guess dysentery appreciation day is tomorrow?

You've let Gomer sour your cream.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-04-16, 13:15

When did they start pasteurizing milk? Were lots of people dying before that?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-16, 13:51

Turtleneck wrote:When did they start pasteurizing milk? Were lots of people dying before that?

It's not the law in Europe, yet somehow people there seem to have survived. Keep that in mind as scaremongers try to convince you that people would be dropping dead all over the country without cooked milk.

Pasteurization was 1st done in the 1860s, was spread in the US mostly in large cities in the 1900-1940 range. Michigan was the 1st state to require it in 1947.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-04-16, 14:14

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So I guess dysentery appreciation day is tomorrow?

Gomer's favored cream doesn't pleasantly sour.  It putrefies.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-04-16, 15:17

The Pantry wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

We'll take your word for it...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-04-16, 16:37

Cameron wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

It's truth. Cooking milk kills all bacteria, including good bacteria that would make it sour naturally and still be consumable.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-04-16, 17:29

Cameron wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

More Bannings also known as tMilk, flouride, embryo, and licking shopping cart thread - Page 7 502811600 Ewww.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-04-16, 17:34

Real Milk
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-16, 18:52

The Pantry wrote:Real Milk

Any rational person should be for freedom of farm and food after reading that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-04-16, 21:10

Sweet propoganda.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-04-16, 21:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sweet propoganda.

Break free from the statist corporate control of your brain my friend - celebrate freedom by guzzling some real 5% creamy good milk!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7