Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads

+12
kingstonlake
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
Rocinante
SeeRockCity
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
duffy munn
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 10:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads - Page 2 502811600

This board, man. You guys are all truly my crazy uncles I never wanted.

10:30 on the east coast and we are just jumping right back into this shit show Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads - Page 2 502811600

1030 isn't really early for us grown ups otpt.

Not even for Internet battles huh travis
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 10:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

1030 isn't really early for us grown ups otpt.

Not even for Internet battles huh travis

It's a little bit early for that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 10:49

Best thread ever. Lol
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 10:57

Giant Moose wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Yes, I tried to be nice to everyone.  You, however, no longer provide any meaningful contribution to this board.  Sorry, but you are driving people away and I'm getting tired of dealing with PM's about your sad old routine.  See ya Moose.
Bye SRC, you prick.

Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads - Page 2 You-re-fired-o
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:04

Waaaahhhh he's a prick wwwwaaaahhhhhhhhh

This is a great day in history for the Swill!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:08

Hey guys, SRC goose and roe especially.... Leave him alone on the other website. I think we all agree that it would be better if he didn't get banned there, right? Let him have that site to go to. If you antagonize him you know he won't be able to help himself and will definitely get himself banned.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:09

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey guys, SRC goose and roe especially.... Leave him alone on the other website. I think we all agree that it would be better if he didn't get banned there, right? Let him have that site to go to. If you antagonize him you know he won't be able to help himself and will definitely get himself banned.

I haven't come near him on tCock, dude. He called me out once but I just ignored it.

Doogie and I are going to Field and Stream right now, and YOU'RE NOT INVITED!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:11

SeeRockCity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yea what was the story again?

Was in town for work. Worked late pretty much the whole time I was there. Beer of any kind, with anyone was not in the picture. I'll be back at some point and maybe we can grab a can or two.

Eta? Perhaps we can sign some formal agreement for a photo op?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:12

Death Roe wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Hey guys, SRC goose and roe especially.... Leave him alone on the other website. I think we all agree that it would be better if he didn't get banned there, right? Let him have that site to go to. If you antagonize him you know he won't be able to help himself and will definitely get himself banned.

I haven't come near him on tCock, dude. He called me out once but I just ignored it.

Doogie and I are going to Field and Stream right now, and YOU'RE NOT INVITED!

I thought I saw you replying to him there... Sowwies, my bad. I don't always take notes and come back with my findings.

When you get doogie his happy meal make sure you get fries and not the apples. He HATES the apples.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Why is the guy getting ridiculed for not having a beer with another message board poster Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads - Page 2 502811600

Because Bob won't have a beer summit with nedgo
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:15

Blanch I had some of those NoDa IPAs at the airport a few weeks ago. That shit is really tasty and knocks you on your ass pretty good.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:21

SeeRockCity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Remember when you thanked me?  Breaking -- SRC starts lame threads - Page 2 502811600

Yes, I tried to be nice to everyone.  You, however, no longer provide any meaningful contribution to this board.  Sorry, but you are driving people away and I'm getting tired of dealing with PM's about your sad old routine.  See ya Moose, I'm going to give you exactly what you want.

Do you really get PMs from people complaining about another poster?

What a bunch of pussied. If you want to ban people that list would be a good start. Sorry, but this place is worse than the RCMB forming tattle tale clubs and banning people
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:22

Herbie Green wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Yes, I tried to be nice to everyone.  You, however, no longer provide any meaningful contribution to this board.  Sorry, but you are driving people away and I'm getting tired of dealing with PM's about your sad old routine.  See ya Moose, I'm going to give you exactly what you want.

What a bunch of pussied. If you want to ban people that list would be a good start. Sorry, but this place is worse than the RCMB forming tattle tale clubs and banning people

Well... bye.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Blanch I had some of those NoDa IPAs at the airport a few weeks ago. That shit is really tasty and knocks you on your ass pretty good.

The beer scene here is awesome. I moved here there was 2 breweries. Now there's at least 20. It's insane. Noda was like #4 oldest fyi
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:25

Herbie Green wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

Exactly. First rule should be to post those pMs for the rest of us to discuss
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:33

I cannot resist a good thread about pie.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:37

SeeRockCity wrote:

I cannot resist a good thread about pie.

Let's talk about pie here :)

I hate pie.

Just kidding. I like some pie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:39

Not a fan of pie.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:41

I don't have pie very often. Sometimes when driving up to Cadillac we'll grab a Dutch apple or cherry at Uncle John's cider mill. That's about it. They do make a good pie.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:46

I had some fur pie last night
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:47

At least no one started a thread about pie here.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 11:59

Travis reads the cock. Ha ha.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 14:32

Herbie Green wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

In general, I'm against bannings, but I do like to see dumbasses meltdown because they take internet message boarding way too seriously. So in that sense, I'm all for it. In other words, the ends justify the means in this case.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2