Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men

+47
Punisher98
Rodeo Burger
Three Finger Brown
sεяεηιτλ
Mentalstate
Travis of the Cosmos
goodbar
BRODSON
Robert J Sakimano
CrazySparty
Trevor Barnes
tTito
Zapp Brannigan
Turtleneck
By-Tor
SpartyHard
JEK
Chitown_Badger
Sponge Worthy
SeeRockCity
Buffalo Spartan
Watch Out Pylon!
RubberbandMan
InTenSity
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Death Roe
kingstonlake
Larry Kazamias
NigelUno
Ass Dan
Jor El
TrueGreenSpartan
Oj
The_Dude
Masturbates
DWags
tig ol bitties
SPARTASOTAN
duffy munn
DITKA
MJ
WhiteBoyHatcher
SawGreen
ErnieMcCracken
Spartan G. Thug
tanfan!
51 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men Empty There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-15, 21:11

**** off Ernie. You're one of them.  There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 4198636888 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men Empty Re: There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men

Post by Spartan G. Thug 2014-05-15, 21:12

Isn't it the weak men that thrive at the lemon parties?
Spartan G. Thug
Spartan G. Thug
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men Empty Re: There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men

Post by ErnieMcCracken 2014-05-15, 21:37

What going on? Is the swill kickin?
ErnieMcCracken
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-15, 21:38

Yet three members were banned in the past 30 minutes.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-15, 21:39

ErnieMcCracken wrote:What going on? Is the swill kickin?

Ernie, you have been on the old board for a long time. Serious question, are you a Spartan fan/alum? I know Dwags said you were a Mgoblog poster or some and such. Is that true? I always just took you to be a glass completely empty guy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ 2014-05-15, 22:08

gHost Spartan wrote:tCock doesn't care about Premium Posters. tCock is a money driven message board that targets the recruiting dorks. tCock doesn't want colorful personalities because they detract from the product.

Yeah, that asshole Guest is still posting over there all the time, whoring it up for attention.
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ErnieMcCracken 2014-05-15, 22:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Ernie, you have been on the old board for a long time. Serious question, are you a Spartan fan/alum? I know Dwags said you were a Mgoblog poster or some and such. Is that true? I always just took you to be a glass completely empty guy.

Dwags likes to lie and smear. So does Duffy who was the originator of the "you a Walvie attack". Pretty much Duffy got OWNED on a bunch of crap and instead of responding with any sort of intelligence and DSF decency he decided he would stalk all of my posts and derail every thread with that attack. Sad and pathetic really but this smear has been going on for a 1.5 year easy. In order to have the LAST WORD in our feud I responded in kind with a smack down that resulted in Duffy being punished by putting him on ignore which further enraged him and intensified Duffy's behavior. I have been posting on tRCMB for 7+ years and never heard that attack until Duffy made it up and decided to smear.

Dwags has since ran with it also for similar reasons. We got in an internet fight, Tanfan was also in this fight on the DE side, when we lost some heavy Michigan State 4 star leans to Hoke. Dwags essentially said recruiting don't matter. Mr. Football expert said this. Obvious this engaged the DEs.
ErnieMcCracken
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DITKA 2014-05-15, 22:22

TBarnes seems to be posting quite a bit over there these days. I wonder what gives???
DITKA
DITKA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-15, 22:25

ErnieMcCracken wrote:

Dwags likes to lie and smear. So does Duffy who was the originator of the "you a Walvie attack". Pretty much Duffy got OWNED on a bunch of crap and instead of responding with any sort of intelligence and DSF decency he decided he would stalk all of my posts and derail every thread with that attack. Sad and pathetic really but this smear has been going on for a 1.5 year easy. In order to have the LAST WORD in our feud I responded in kind with a smack down that resulted in Duffy being punished by putting him on ignore which further enraged him and intensified Duffy's behavior. I have been posting on tRCMB for 7+ years and never heard that attack until Duffy made it up and decided to smear.

Dwags has since ran with it also for similar reasons. We got in an internet fight, Tanfan was also in this fight on the DE side, when we lost some heavy Michigan State 4 star leans to Hoke. Dwags essentially said recruiting don't matter. Mr. Football expert said this. Obvious this engaged the DEs.

lol! You didn't answer the question.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN 2014-05-15, 22:29

ErnieMcCracken wrote:

Nice tap dancing bud
 There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 2943907172 
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ErnieMcCracken 2014-05-15, 22:33

Sorry- I'm not engaging in any Spartan card check originated by Duffy. My DE status is documented.
ErnieMcCracken
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-15, 22:35

SPARTASOTAN wrote:

Nice tap dancing bud
 There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 2943907172 

No shit. Ernie showed his true colors when he called Hoke "classy" for showing up at the Brez for OUR football recruiting junior day. He defends U of M at every turn. **** him.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-15, 22:37

Who cares? I welcome posters from other schools as long as they are up front about it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tig ol bitties 2014-05-15, 22:39

no way ernie went to msu.   walvie done to the bone.
tig ol bitties
tig ol bitties
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-15, 22:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Who cares? I welcome posters from other schools as long as they are up front about it.

Agreed.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by ErnieMcCracken 2014-05-15, 22:42

You are a Michigan obsessed little bitch Duffy. Your definition of success is 5-7 and beating Michigan. You did carry Muddy off the field correct? As far as me as long as Michigan is not cheating and not winning national championships I generally don't care what they do. Adrien Payne could play for Michigan and you would label him as a kid who shouldn't be in college because of his learning disabilities and whose relationship with Lacey was a media obsessed Scum ploy. That is the world you live in Duffy. So shit on by Michigan you cannot even show an ounce of respect.
ErnieMcCracken
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-15, 22:43

tig ol bitties wrote:no way ernie went to msu.   walvie done to the bone.

Doug Karsch went to MSU. Just sayin.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-15, 22:47

ErnieMcCracken wrote:You are a Michigan obsessed little bitch Duffy. Your definition of success is 5-7 and beating Michigan. You did carry Muddy off the field correct? As far as me as long as Michigan is not cheating and not winning national championships I generally don't care what they do. Adrien Payne could play for Michigan and you would label him as a kid who shouldn't be in college because of his learning disabilities and whose relationship with Lacey was a media obsessed Scum ploy. That is the world you live in Duffy. So shit on by Michigan you cannot even show an ounce of respect.

Funny. Yep, I carried Muddy off the field and it was a hilarious, life time memory. Sorry if I don't respect Bo and your Wolverines.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-15, 22:59

ErnieMcCracken wrote:

The Fck?

Jesus Ernie, you have issues. I'm a bit creeped out. All I remember about your dumb ass posts is you don't know shit about football and you usually side with the wolverines. Oh, and it was fun as hell bumping your shit over there and watching you guys get crazy about it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates 2014-05-16, 01:32

I have fucking had it. No fun zone at that place, im going to spread my load here these days
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2014-05-16, 02:34

Ernie lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-16, 05:32

ErnieMcCracken wrote:

I put Duffy on ignore after he smeared me on tcock. He's a shill for the university. I think rp and rogue are too because they are protected by the rods. Duffy isn't worth engaging as he stalks his enemies so by ignoring him it drives him nuts because he lives for the justice league shit.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-16, 05:36

MJ wrote:

Yeah, that asshole Guest is still posting over there all the time, whoring it up for attention.  

Bwaaaa
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Oj 2014-05-16, 07:14

MJ wrote: Yeah, that asshole Guest is still posting over there all the time, whoring it up for attention.  

There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 502811600
Oj
Oj
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-16, 08:20

ErnieMcCracken wrote:You are a Michigan obsessed little bitch Duffy. Your definition of success is 5-7 and beating Michigan. You did carry Muddy off the field correct? As far as me as long as Michigan is not cheating and not winning national championships I generally don't care what they do. Adrien Payne could play for Michigan and you would label him as a kid who shouldn't be in college because of his learning disabilities and whose relationship with Lacey was a media obsessed Scum ploy. That is the world you live in Duffy. So shit on by Michigan you cannot even show an ounce of respect.

I have a degree from UM and I don't show their athletics department an ounce of respect. Isn't that what a rivalry is supposed to be? You sound like an old timer who'd defensive mechanism is to heap praise on SCum because they always beat MSU. Those days are over Ernie. If you are in fact an MSU fan, embrace the hate. It's how a rivalry is supposed to be There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 685334576 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor El 2014-05-16, 08:24

MJ wrote:

I'm starting my own board.
Jor El
Jor El
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor El 2014-05-16, 08:25

[

Yeah, that asshole Guest is still posting over there all the time, whoring it up for attention. [/quote][/quote]

I'm starting my own board.
Jor El
Jor El
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-16, 08:26

You suck at the internet Jor El
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-16, 08:30

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:You suck at the internet Jor El

Seconded
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-16, 08:31

ErnieMcCracken wrote:In order to have the LAST WORD in our feud I responded in kind with a smack down that resulted in Duffy being punished by putting him on ignore...

You got the LAST WORD by putting him on ignore?  There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 502811600 
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-05-16, 08:33

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vzgXgxkC3rw/UxokeRNYj1I/AAAAAAAACK0/SUFqTffmWEQ/s1600/wizard-behind-curtain1.jpg[img]
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-16, 08:35

Now Larry Sucks at the internet  There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 1494614055 
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-16, 08:38

ErnieMcCracken wrote:

1. How do you know these players were "heavy" Michigan State leans? And why does that matter?
2. How have the losses of the these "heavy" leans impacted our program so far?
3. Are you more interested in the recruiting scoreboard, than the actual scoreboard?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-05-16, 09:42

MJ wrote:

For the record, I waited for an invite. Slick use of the Guest function lol.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2014-05-16, 10:58

Man Ernie is a psycho.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-16, 11:45

NigelUno wrote:

1.  How do you know these players were "heavy" Michigan State leans?  And why does that matter?
2.  How have the losses of the these "heavy" leans impacted our program so far?
3.  Are you more interested in the recruiting scoreboard, than the actual scoreboard?

#3 is part of his giveaway as to why we all know he's a wolverine.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2014-05-16, 11:51

SawGreen wrote:Yet three members were banned in the past 30 minutes.

Here? Who?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-05-16, 11:59

Now that I'm here...
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Kazamias 2014-05-16, 12:01

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:Now Larry Sucks at the internet  There are no premiums posters on tcock now. Just weak men 1494614055 

More like I suck at iPhone copy/paste/get the cursor to a specific spot in a word, but thanks
Larry Kazamias
Larry Kazamias
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan 2014-05-16, 12:06

Larry Kazamias wrote:

More like I suck at iPhone copy/paste/get the cursor to a specific spot  in a word, but thanks

Yeah I know why it fucked up but after making fun of Jor El I felt it only appropriate to do the same with you
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next