Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media

+2
Rocinante
tGreenWay
6 posters

Go down

Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media Empty Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:09

Do you think you'd have met and still together now, considering all of the options available that weren't available then?
To those of us who married up, we might not want to know the answer. Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media Empty Re: Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media

Post by Rocinante Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:11

All men marry up. Except maybe gay men... since... y'know... they marry men.

We're disgusting creatures. Women are our only chance at a life where we aren't constantly drunk and wallowing in our own filth.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media Empty Re: Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:14

Rocinante wrote:All men marry up. Except maybe gay men... since... y'know... they marry men.

We're disgusting creatures. Women are our only chance at a life where we aren't constantly Blanch.

Fixed. Now, kindly take a stab at answering the question.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:16

I married my wife pre-most social media. But we are now divorced for reasons that had nothing to do with social media. So my answer is no. I think?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:16

tGreenWay wrote:Do you think you'd have met and still together now, considering all of the options available that weren't available then?
To those of us who married up, we might not want to know the answer. Question for anyone still with their spouse/SO/partner since before social media 502811600

False premise. Rings don't plug holes
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:19

Rocinante wrote:I married my wife pre-most social media. But we are now divorced for reasons that had nothing to do with social media. So my answer is no. I think?

Well, okay then. Maybe.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:20

tGreenWay wrote:Do you think you'd have met and still together now, considering all of the options available that weren't available then?

Mrs. DWags settled.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:21

Turtleneck wrote:

Mrs. DWags settled.

Dude, he bought 24 beers.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:23

Blanch32 wrote:

Most of us, but not all, in committed relationships are happy and not looking elsewhere. But you're right, I should've added the qualifier that eliminates those who are enjoying out-of-relationship affairs.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:25

Rocinante wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Mrs. DWags settled.

I don't know DWags' backstory. Are you referring to 24 beers worth of liquid courage?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:25

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Most of us, but not all, in committed relationships are happy and not looking elsewhere. But you're right, I should've added the qualifier that eliminates those who are enjoying out-of-relationship affairs.

Honirz Coledge
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:25

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Honirz Coledge

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:26

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Honirz Coledge

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:28

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

#word
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:29

I knew my now wife back in the day before social media. I've never been good at picking up chicks online but I do have a buddy that is the Broad Whisperer when it comes to online. I like meeting in person because my game is based around my dashing good looks.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:31

been married for 22 years. I out-kicked the coverage so your question would probably be better directed to Ms. Sak.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:33

tGreenWay wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I don't know DWags' backstory. Are you referring to 24 beers worth of liquid courage?

You need to pay better attention to what's happening on your board, tGreenway.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 19 Apr 2016 - 14:41

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Mea culpa.

You need to pay better attention to what's happening on your board, tGreenway.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down