Marvin clark to St Johns

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by duffy munn on 2016-04-20, 10:40

I guess this means he said no to Carolina and Duke. Thank god the next Draymond Green won't come back to haunt us.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4128
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-04-20, 10:41

EAT IT BLANCH!!!!!!!
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20340
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-04-20, 10:45

Jackson to St. Johns is about an hour..

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22258
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by Turtleneck on 2016-04-20, 10:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Jackson to St. Johns is about an hour..


Jackson to St. John's would be a good thread.
avatar
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22399
Join date : 2014-04-22
Location : tswill.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by Robert J Sakimano on 2016-04-20, 10:55

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Jackson to St. Johns is about an hour..


Jackson to St. John's would be a good thread.
wonder if there is a Clark gas station in St Johns?

avatar
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 22258
Join date : 2014-04-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by Blanch32 on 2016-04-20, 10:57

duffy munn wrote:I guess this means he said no to Carolina and Duke. Thank god the next Draymond Green won't come back to haunt us.

It will if we play st. Johns 2 years from now in the tourney. Hollis will be held responsible
avatar
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 11044
Join date : 2014-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by DWags on 2016-04-20, 11:08

Well, I guess we know who we play the second to the last game of the season two years from now at the Brez. Clark gets to kiss the Spartan Head.

_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21198
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That on 2016-04-20, 11:13

Are we going to schedule a home game with St John's and have him kiss the Spartan helmet ?
avatar
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 20340
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : Denver, CO

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by duffy munn on 2016-04-20, 11:28

DWags wrote:Well, I guess we know who we play the second to the last game of the season two years from now at the Brez. Clark gets to kiss the Spartan Head.

Hopefully, just to piss off Giant Moose.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 4128
Join date : 2014-04-19
Location : east lansing

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by DWags on 2016-04-20, 12:11

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:Well, I guess we know who we play the second to the last game of the season two years from now at the Brez. Clark gets to kiss the Spartan Head.

Hopefully, just to piss off Giant Moose.


_________________
avatar
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 21198
Join date : 2014-04-21
Age : 55
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by LooseGoose on 2017-06-07, 08:00

Update:

Jon Rothstein‏Verified account @JonRothstein 29m29 minutes ago
More
A pair of transfers are hoping to spark a St. John's revival. STORY @FanRagSports: http://bit.ly/2s1CcCk #SJUBB

_________________
"A nod is as good as a wink to a blind mule"
avatar
LooseGoose
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 32483
Join date : 2014-04-18
Age : 97
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by Frank Ricard on 2017-06-07, 23:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Jackson to St. John's would be a good thread.
wonder if there is a Clark gas station in St Johns?


How did you find that picture? That's awesome. I grew up in the subdivision behind the gas station and I thought I would never see that Clark station again. Filled up there many times. It's been gone for years, although I have no idea how long.

Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 638
Join date : 2014-04-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Marvin clark to St Johns

Post by tGreenWay on 2017-06-07, 23:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Jackson to St. John's would be a good thread.
wonder if there is a Clark gas station in St Johns?



I wonder if there's a Clark Bar in St. Johns?

_________________
There's the right way, the wrong way, and the GreenWay.
avatar
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Posts : 19336
Join date : 2014-04-18
Location : East Lansing

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum