Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help!

+6
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Keith Stone
Watch Out Pylon!
tTy
Sponge Worthy
10 posters

Go down

Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help! Empty Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help!

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-16, 12:02

I've been bugging a guy who's signature I need for over 3 months. It's a lost title form from the Georgia DMV. Damn guy won't help me out, no matter how many letters I write or how many phone calls I make to his Secretary.

How hard would it be to hire a PI or any individual to go up to Gordon, Georgia and stand in front of this Ahole and get a fucking signature? He sold the car to a guy(and signed off the title) who sold it to me last July and like dumbass I managed to lose the title..

There is a nice lady in the local DMV that told me exactly what to do..all I need is a signature from him and she'll produce me a new Georgia Title (which I'll then get transferred to Oregon)

Fock Me..I've talked to this secretary about 20 times, you'd think she's sick of me and would just tell him to sign the damn thing so she could get me out of her face Suspect

Any thoughts/Ideas? I mean seriously, I'll pay anybody 100 bucks plus 8 more for the lost title application (have already sent this Dbag a check for the 8 bucks too) if they can help me get this done. Maybe $200, whatever!! Thanks,
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help! Empty Re: Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help!

Post by tTy 2014-05-16, 12:05

Forge it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help! Empty Re: Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help!

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2014-05-16, 12:10

Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help! Dude-in-limo-thumb

Sounds like this job has a lot of in and outs. A lot of what have you's. Can I get a beeper?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone 2014-05-16, 12:16

Why don't you offer the guy 100 dollars to sign it instead. He would probably sign it.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-16, 12:17

tTy wrote:Forge it.

Yeah I wonder about that..I'm half tempted. I have a photocopy of it from 25 years ago  pirat 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-05-16, 12:18

Did he sign the back of the check you sent him? Look it up in your online banking and then just copy his signature. Problem solved.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-16, 12:18

Keith Stone wrote:Why don't you offer the guy 100 dollars to sign it instead. He would probably sign it.

The guy won't even pick up a phone..he's got his HenchWench Secretary taking the calls. She keeps telling me that she put it on his desk. Week after week after week she tells me this. He must be psychotic and she's scared of him or something.  Shocked 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-16, 12:20

Giant Moose wrote:Did he sign the back of the check you sent him? Look it up in your online banking and then just copy his signature. Problem solved.

It's not cashed, of course. I am imagining my letter and check and the form all sitting on some mountain of fucking papers. Business papers, work papers..you know, mostly papers..

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-16, 12:23

Giant Moose wrote:Did he sign the back of the check you sent him? Look it up in your online banking and then just copy his signature. Problem solved.

With my luck, I'd sign it, send it in, then he'll sign it the next week and his secretary will send it in.  Rolling Eyes 

I have a feeling the lady at the DMV is nice enough to let it slide, though. She's been a real sweetheart and I've told her how good I am at, you know, Fellatio..

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-16, 12:32

This sounds super legit, sponge.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2014-05-16, 12:36

Sponge Worthy wrote:

With my luck, I'd sign it, send it in, then he'll sign it the next week and his secretary will send it in.  Rolling Eyes 

I have a feeling the lady at the DMV is nice enough to let it slide, though. She's been a real sweetheart and I've told her how good I am at, you know, Fellatio..

Razz Razz Razz 
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparty on brah! 2014-05-16, 12:39

Charge his office with pitchforks and torches. It's hard to say no to an angry mob. Enlist the mob by telling the next 30 people you see you'll buy them taco bell for the next week. Problem solved.
Sparty on brah!
Sparty on brah!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-16, 13:19

Woohoo!  bounce 

I just got ahold of a lady at a local towing service/lien service company that said they'll send them a Certified letter saying they're going to put it A "storage lien" put on the car, and have it up for auction here if they don't come and get it within 45 days. 110 bucks. Sweet.

It's weird, because all the other tow companies I've asked for the last few months have said they won't touch it with a 10' pole.
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-16, 16:03

Good to hear because Gordon isn't anywhere near the ATL. I was going to see about you upping your price!
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-16, 16:49

SBSpartan wrote:Good to hear because Gordon isn't anywhere near the ATL.  I was going to see about you upping your price!

Well shit I just looked it up and it's only 23 miles to Dry Branch..I coulda had Darquez go over there and scare it outta the dude..  Any guys in ATL want to earn a quick few bucks? Help! 502811600 

Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Marc Summers 2014-05-16, 16:59

Third world problems.....
Marc Summers
Marc Summers
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down