Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family guys or guys who are married no kids: food/mo eye question.

+16
y2kMgrad
Frank Ricard
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
AvgMSUJoe
WhiteBoyHatcher
duffy munn
InTenSity
Rocinante
Floyd Robertson
aualum06
Tim Wakefield
The Pantry
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
DWags
20 posters

Go down

Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  Empty Family guys or guys who are married no kids: food/mo eye question.

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 18:17

We never “budgeted” for food. We loosely budgeted but never hard and fast. My favorite part of the day was on weekdays when I kk ew the kids were home and I’d buy fresh on my way home from work at Kroger’s to cook dinner for four then three of us. What are you guys spending on average a night for food from a grocery store? I know some of you are way organized so you shop once a week. I’m not that and I always liked getting a concensys of what the family wanted. So, I noticed with the empty nest I’m spending 20 bucks or less with ingredients for the wife and I at Kroger. When we had four here it was 50 bucks. Also more waste of leftovers. What do you think you spend on groceries between just two a night or your family. I’m only thinking this because I used to cook rustic Italian soup four for in the Dutch oven and with the parma cheese the fresh bread the side salad it would cost 35-40 bucks. I just made a batch for the wife and I mild Italian pork cheese tortellini baby spinach garlic onion diced tomatoes chicken broth 21 bucks. Leftover soup tomorrow. I’m not so worried about retirement
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  Empty Re: Family guys or guys who are married no kids: food/mo eye question.

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-25, 18:30

Budgets are for the poors.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  Empty Re: Family guys or guys who are married no kids: food/mo eye question.

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 18:34

tGreenWay wrote:Budgets are for the poors.

I do t know if I’m a poor or no tGreenway. I’m not worried about money so much but I can’t do the things many of my friends can do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-25, 18:44

One kid, though she's out of the house now.

I don't think we "budget", though my lovely wife will every now and then say "don't buy anything big until Thursday".

I don't think that means groceries.. so I'm not gonna be much help.

I can tell you, as the person who does 87% of our grocery shopping, that groceries have gotten exponentially more expensive, especially when she hands me the list for Whole Foods.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-25, 18:54

Use to track finances with Quicken when I was married. Four kids and the wyff was heavily into the best nutrition for our family. Rarely went to restaurants to eat.

She always had "our" checkbook in her purse. Our average weekly grocery bill was $300.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 18:56

The Pantry wrote:Use to track finances with Quicken when I was married. Four kids and the wyff was heavily into the best nutrition for our family. Rarely went to restaurants to eat.

She always had "our" checkbook in her purse. Our average weekly grocery bill was $300.

Wow. Never came close to that. Holy shit 1200 a month is a nice home on the gulf
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-10-25, 18:59

October spreadsheet says $51 so far. I won't make it until halloween so probably $70 or so for the whole month

Bulk chicken + rice, cheap bread and lunch meat, milk for protein shakes, and a lot of carrots + hummus for a snack. Pretty generic. I spend close to equal amounts on booze and groceries Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  502811600
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 19:00

Tim Wakefield wrote:October spreadsheet says $51 so far. I won't make it until halloween so probably $70 or so for the whole month

Bulk chicken + rice, cheap bread and lunch meat, milk for protein shakes, and a lot of carrots + hummus for a snack. Pretty generic. I spend close to equal amounts on booze and groceries Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  502811600

Are you living with the girl or on your own?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-10-25, 19:04

Just the two of us but the price of groceries is ridiculous probably around 100 a week
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 19:07

aualum06 wrote:Just the two of us but the price of groceries is ridiculous probably around 100 a week

Do you eat fresh? How many nights?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-25, 19:12

I probably average $60 a week and I eat pretty healthy/fresh these days. I can't imagine trying the Wake plan for $70/mo. To be fair, about $10/week goes toward fresh hummus and avocados lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 19:14

Floyd Robertson wrote:I probably average $60 a week and I eat pretty healthy/fresh these days. I can't imagine trying the Wake plan for $70/mo. To be fair, about $10/week goes toward fresh hummus and avocados lol.

You were married were t you? If I’m misremembering I apologize. If not what was the difference
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-10-25, 19:16

DWags wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I probably average $60 a week and I eat pretty healthy/fresh these days. I can't imagine trying the Wake plan for $70/mo. To be fair, about $10/week goes toward fresh hummus and avocados lol.

You were married were t you? If I’m misremembering I apologize. It what was the difference

Too long ago to remember what the ex and I were spending in 2004 dollars on the four of us. I'm guessing $200/wk. Teenage son will do that to your budget lol.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2018-10-25, 19:19

DWags wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Just the two of us but the price of groceries is ridiculous probably around 100 a week

Do you eat fresh? How many nights?

I wish we had more time to cook. To be fair that amount includes everything we spend at Meijer bot food and non food.
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-25, 19:25

DWags wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Use to track finances with Quicken when I was married.  Four kids and the wyff was heavily into the best nutrition for our family.  Rarely went to restaurants to eat.

She always had "our" checkbook in her purse.  Our average weekly grocery bill was $300.

Wow. Never came close to that. Holy shit 1200 a month is a nice home on the gulf
It's weird when you break it down by the numbers.  $300 divided by 6 people is $50 each per week.  $50 divided by 7 days is $7.14 per person.  Divide by 3 meals a day and it's $2.38 each.

Wife and kids aren't cheap.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2018-10-25, 19:26

I have no idea. We are bad at budgeting.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2018-10-25, 19:40

DWags wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:October spreadsheet says $51 so far. I won't make it until halloween so probably $70 or so for the whole month

Are you living with the girl or on your own?

With her. We go out for dinner and a drink once or twice a week. Separate groceries though. She buys organic expensive shit and I'd rather save money. I'm getting this student loans paid off ASAP. It's nice to not have any money concerns though. Crazy how even first-year teacher money makes me feel rich compared to college life ... lol
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-10-25, 20:16

Family of 4. I'd like to say its $100 a week, but its really not. That's about what I spend in the grocery store. Then at least once a month its $200 at Costco. Then every weekend is McDonalds or somewhere else for another $20.
Fuck, probably close to $200/week. If we also include beer and liquor, take it up another $50.
This is trying to watch what we spend as well. I stopped going to lunch and make my own now. Lunch was costing me $50 a week, now its probably around $20.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2018-10-25, 20:18

I have 2 boys that were human eating machines. I have no idea how much we spent but it was a lot
and was never enough food in the house. Both are now adults and long gone so it's just the two of us. 100 bucks a week more than gets it done. Unless we have the now 3 year old grand kid who is exactly like his father. Dude can crush a gallon of chocolate milk and a ton of mac n cheese a day. He's a dairy-a- terian.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 20:23

InTenSity wrote:Family of 4. I'd like to say its $100 a week, but its really not. That's about what I spend in the grocery store. Then at least once a month its $200 at Costco. Then every weekend is McDonalds or somewhere else for another $20.
Fuck, probably close to $200/week. If we also include beer and liquor, take it up another $50.
This is trying to watch what we spend as well. I stopped going to lunch and make my own now. Lunch was costing me $50 a week, now its probably around $20.

This was my wife and I with two girls. We had to be that much a month. Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 20:23

duffy munn wrote:I have 2 boys that were human eating machines. I have no idea how much we spent but it was a lot
and was never enough food in the house. Both are now adults and long gone so it's just the two of us. 100 bucks a week more than gets it done. Unless we have the now 3 year old grand kid who is exactly like his father. Dude can crush a gallon of chocolate milk and a ton of mac n cheese a day. He's a dairy-a- terian.

Glad I lived with three girls.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-10-25, 20:24

I seriously don't know what you people eat.  I always check the weekly ads and plan ahead. Probably because I'm a cheap bastard on food.  The only meat that I find to be consistently overpriced is roast beef.  Other than that there are always deals.  Scoff if you will but I've been buying my own groceries for the last 35 years and seriously I don't think most food has risen at all.  I swear I was paying more for some things 20-30 years ago.  Maybe I get away cheaply because I only have to buy what I like.

Just this week Meijer has Pork Chops for $0.99, 80% Burger for $1.99 and Chicken breasts for $0.88.  

It's common for whole chickens to be under $1#.  Pork roasts are commonly under $1.50 and on sale periodically for $0.99.   Just bought a couple Cook's hams at Meijer a week ago for $0.99.   At Thanksgiving/Christmas Meijer and Kroger have run spiral sliced hams for $1.18 or less the last few years.  You can always buy chicken thighs or drums for under a $1#.  I rarely eat pasta but it's always on sale for $1#.  I do eat boil in bag rice, it's $1.50 for 4 bags/8 servings.

If you want steaks Norm's has whole Angus Sirloins this week for $3.49, Steve's has whole Ribeye Loins for $4.49 right now after having them for $3.99 most of the summer.   If you want seafood they've got Catfish for $1.99, Tilapia for $2.99 and Cod for $5.99.  Ribs are almost always $1.99#.

I probably average $1.25 doz for Eggs, they're often on sale between $0.99 and $1.25.   Load up with 8-9 dozen and you're good until the next sale.  Ground breakfast sausage is usually $1.69# or so.   I've bought bacon twice this summer for $0.99, so loaded up with 10-12#'s at a time.  The last time was Oscar Meyer so not some shit you've never heard of.  With all of that and a $2 box of pancake mix you're set for pretty nice breakfasts.

I buy fresh fruit and veggies at farms in the summer when I can, but always stock a few cases of canned veggies for the winter.   Freddies just had their Corn, Peas, or Green Beans on sale for $0.19 a can.   This week they're $0.29, that place is always worth the drive.  They had the $0.99 bacon and also had Johnsonville sausage links this summer for $0.99, bought about 20# of those.  This week just for signing up on their app they were giving every customer 4#s of butter, 4 frozen pizzas, 4 packages of buns and 4 packages of bar cheese.  They may be the best overall grocery store for deals in Michigan.

The only fresh fruit I buy are bananas which are always cheap, apples and grapes which are usually on sale under a $1# and clementines which tend to run around $1# when they're available.

Throw in the occasional ramen, instant oatmeal, chicken salad, and it's a pretty varied diet.  Onions at 3#'s for a $1, pickles and olives for under $2 a jar, fresh
mushrooms for $1.50 or so all add a little variety at nominal cost.  I don't eat potatoes though they're cheap, but probably do eat more cabbage and squash than your average American.

I know this will strike some as a bizarre post but so be it.  

The point is that American farms provide this country with mounds of food at a very reasonable price.  As a % of income we spend the least in the world @ 6.5%, the UK is 8.5%, Canada 9% and Australia at 10%.   Only 10 countries spent less than 10%.   So some time when  you're not bitching at farmers for being ignorant country hicks you might thank one of them.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/12/this-map-shows-how-much-each-country-spends-on-food/

And as far as Whole Foods and "organic" - ever seen the Liberty Mutual ads with the dudes throwing their wallets in the river?   That's you.   I'll remind you that at one time I not only built, got certified and operated an organic food processor I also sold product to every Whole Foods location east of the Mississippi, in addition to many other stores.  At one time I'd been in every one of those WF stores for "meet the farmer" demos.   I know/knew the business very well.   Do what makes you feel good but know you're swallowing BS.  Those people are glad you don't mind paying a premium while ingesting the same pesticides everyone else is.

https://www.realclearscience.com/articles/2018/09/29/the_organic_food_industry_gets_fat_on_lies_110755.html

I've enjoyed my time away and still have a couple weeks to finish up a project - see you more again then as long as I don't get treated like a pimple faced 14 year old.

Goose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-25, 20:27

LooseGoose wrote:I seriously don't know what you people eat.  I always check the weekly ads and plan ahead. Probably because I'm a cheap bastard on food.  The only meat that I find to be consistently overpriced is roast beef.  Other than that there are always deals.  Scoff if you will but I've been buying my own groceries for the last 35 years and seriously I don't think most food has risen at all.  I swear I was paying more for some things 20-30 years ago.  Maybe I get away cheaply because I only have to buy what I like.

Just this week Meijer has Pork Chops for $0.99, 80% Burger for $1.99 and Chicken breasts for $0.88.  

It's common for whole chickens to be under $1#.  Pork roasts are commonly under $1.50 and on sale periodically for $0.99.   Just bought a couple Cook's hams at Meijer a week ago for $0.99.   At Thanksgiving/Christmas Meijer and Kroger have run spiral sliced hams for $1.18 or less the last few years.  You can always buy chicken thighs or drums for under a $1#.  I rarely eat pasta but it's always on sale for $1#.  I do eat boil in bag rice, it's $1.50 for 4 bags/8 servings.

If you want steaks Norm's has whole Angus Sirloins this week for $3.49, Steve's has whole Ribeye Loins for $4.49 right now after having them for $3.99 most of the summer.   If you want seafood they've got Catfish for $1.99, Tilapia for $2.99 and Cod for $5.99.  Ribs are almost always $1.99#.

I probably average $1.25 doz for Eggs, they're often on sale between $0.99 and $1.25.   Load up with 8-9 dozen and you're good until the next sale.  Ground breakfast sausage is usually $1.69# or so.   I've bought bacon twice this summer for $0.99, so loaded up with 10-12#'s at a time.  The last time was Oscar Meyer so not some shit you've never heard of.  With all of that and a $2 box of pancake mix you're set for pretty nice breakfasts.

I buy fresh fruit and veggies at farms in the summer when I can, but always stock a few cases of canned veggies for the winter.   Freddies just had their Corn, Peas, or Green Beans on sale for $0.19 a can.   This week they're $0.29, that place is always worth the drive.  They had the $0.99 bacon and also had Johnsonville sausage links this summer for $0.99, bought about 20# of those.  This week just for signing up on their app they were giving every customer 4#s of butter, 4 frozen pizzas, 4 packages of buns and 4 packages of bar cheese.  They may be the best overall grocery store for deals in Michigan.

The only fresh fruit I buy are bananas which are always cheap, apples and grapes which are usually on sale under a $1# and clementines which tend to run around $1# when they're available.

Throw in the occasional ramen, instant oatmeal, chicken salad, and it's a pretty varied diet.  Onions at 3#'s for a $1, pickles and olives for under $2 a jar, fresh
mushrooms for $1.50 or so all add a little variety at nominal cost.  I don't eat potatoes though they're cheap, but probably do eat more cabbage and squash than your average American.

The point is that American farms provide this country with mounds of food at a very reasonable price.  As a % of income we spend the least in the world @ 6.5%, the UK is 8.5%, Canada 9% and Australia at 10%.   Only 10 countries spent less than 10%.   So some time when  you're not bitching at farmers for being ignorant country hicks you might thank one of them.

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2016/12/this-map-shows-how-much-each-country-spends-on-food/

And as far as Whole Foods and "organic" - ever seen the Liberty Mutual ads with the dudes throwing their wallets in the river?   That's you.   I'll remind you that at one time I not only built, got certified and operated an organic food processor I also sold product to every Whole Foods location east of the Mississippi, in addition to many other stores.  At one time I'd been in every one of those WF stores for "meet the farmer" demos.   I know/knew the business very well.   Do what makes you feel good but know you're swallowing BS.  Those people are glad you don't mind paying a premium while ingesting the same pesticides everyone else is.

https://www.realclearscience.com/articles/2018/09/29/the_organic_food_industry_gets_fat_on_lies_110755.html

I've enjoyed my time away and still have a couple weeks to finish up a project - see you more again then as long as I don't get treated like a pimple faced 14 year old.

Goose

GOOSE!!!!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-10-25, 20:30

Yeah we don't budget and we don't sit down for meals. It's a free for all. 10 pm, hey you need to eat, how about bacon and eggs. And noodles for you? Done.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-25, 20:44

Welcome back, Goose. Missed you.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-10-26, 10:10

Food is stupid.

Family of 5. Drop $150-250/week at meijer....

Go out to eat 2-3 times... And fast food is still $40 for the family... usually one night on a weekend we leave the kids at home with a hot 'n ready order ($20), while we go out w friends to somewhere fancier ($60-80)...

So I'm throwing out a shit load of money for the right to be fat (and drunk sometimes)... So in conclusion, Food is stupid.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-26, 10:17

LooseGoose wrote:I seriously don't know what you people eat.  I always check the weekly ads and plan ahead. Probably because I'm a cheap bastard on food.  The only meat that I find to be consistently overpriced is roast beef.  Other than that there are always deals.  Scoff if you will but I've been buying my own groceries for the last 35 years and seriously I don't think most food has risen at all.  I swear I was paying more for some things 20-30 years ago.  Maybe I get away cheaply because I only have to buy what I like.

Goose
Goose is back!!

Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  Giphy

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-26, 10:49

Goose

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-26, 10:54

reading this thread made me realize that my wife drinks expensive stuff (she prefers higher end whiskey) and eats more expensive stuff (she's to blame for the Whole Foods list).

scratch
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-26, 11:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:reading this thread made me realize that my wife drinks expensive stuff (she prefers higher end whiskey) and eats more expensive stuff (she's to blame for the Whole Foods list).

scratch

Your wife and I could hang out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-26, 11:18

Goose comes back with a bang. Wish he would drop the whole rural inferiority complex though. Or at least save it for the bin.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-26, 11:39

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:reading this thread made me realize that my wife drinks expensive stuff (she prefers higher end whiskey) and eats more expensive stuff (she's to blame for the Whole Foods list).

scratch

Your wife and I could hang out.
she's pretty cool.

(just don't get any ideas, mister)...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-10-26, 11:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Goose comes back with a bang. Wish he would drop the whole rural inferiority complex though. Or at least save it for the bin.
I didn't read it - I just saw that he was back.

Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  Giphy

Welcome back, Goose!!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2018-10-26, 21:21

I actually sat down the other night trying to figure out exactly how much we spend for food. Just the 2 of us now. But we go out at least once a week, sometimes more. I wouldn't change a thing, even tho it costs a lot more than I thot. I figured we were at $100/ wk before, but that's not even close to reality.

We're not rich, but a long ways from poor and am not willing to give up the times we have spent with our friends, sometimes spur of the moment or taking our kids and their families out when they visit, which is often because we have 4 kids and they're all married. It's ALWAYS someone's bday or anniversary and we often take them out for it. If some friends call up and say what we're doing that night and see if we want to go out, we don't hesitate. It's go. YOLO. I also don't care if I die broke.

I do wish we'd give up the tipping aspect. Jesus, just pay the staff a fair wage and quit making the menu look cheaper than what it is. We get the bill, think "that's not bad", then it doesn't seem like you're spending extra when we add on the 20+%.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-10-26, 21:48

Yeah, it's ridiculous. We have 2 small children and we probably spend $600-800 every month at Meijer, and that doesn't even include alcohol or eating out. Sheesh.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Senior Dickfist 2018-10-27, 01:44

I spend way too much at my local "establiment" on food and mostly booze. More so than I care to admit. We have no kids and this place is truly my Cheers. Fuck it, I enjoy it and can't spend money when I'm dead.
Senior Dickfist
Senior Dickfist
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by FatFingers 2018-10-27, 07:31

tWife and I are gluten / dairy free but the little one is normal
175 a week on food and we rarely eat out

Changing from normal to gluten free added about 20 percent
FatFingers
FatFingers
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2018-10-27, 09:07

LooseGoose wrote:

Goose

I've enjoyed talking recruiting with you on the other board (while you've been gone).

Welcome Back!

Family guys or guys who are married no kids:  food/mo eye question.  2744
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-10-27, 11:22

Married with a 4 year-old daughter. Our daughter has severe food allergies - peanut, tree nut, many seeds (sesame, mustard, poppy, flax, etc.) and many legumes. We simply don't go out to eat much.

We don't budget for food, but I have an Amex card that pays 6% back at grocery stores (Meijer included). We spend on average 650/month on groceries with that card. I would estimate around $250 additional at farmers markets (cash), Walmart, (Amex doesn't consider Walmart a grocer) the wife's lunches with friends, coffee etc.

Total about $900/month.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down