Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Me and Glenn Beck as We Participate in a 24 Hour Fast For God and Ted Cruz..

2 posters

Go down

Join Me and Glenn Beck as We Participate in a 24 Hour Fast For God and Ted Cruz..  Empty Join Me and Glenn Beck as We Participate in a 24 Hour Fast For God and Ted Cruz..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 10:58

We are shunning God, and now openly mocking Him. We have chased Him from our public spaces and conversations, His laws are not recognized anymore in most of our courtrooms, schools, business’ nor our homes and not only can we as a people not name the basic ten laws of God, we break them as individuals and as a nation on a regular basis.

We wonder why our nation is in trouble

Glenn Beck Invites America to Join Him in a Fast

so join me as I attempt to refute those who opening mock Him.. my thoughts and prayers are with each of you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Join Me and Glenn Beck as We Participate in a 24 Hour Fast For God and Ted Cruz..  Empty Re: Join Me and Glenn Beck as We Participate in a 24 Hour Fast For God and Ted Cruz..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-03, 12:23

I'm still confused as to why everyone thinks our country is in so much trouble. There are problems, but shit just really isn't all that bad... We're still living at the pinnacle of human achievement. I'm reasonably confident that I will survive the day. Things are pretty ok if you ask me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Join Me and Glenn Beck as We Participate in a 24 Hour Fast For God and Ted Cruz..  Empty Re: Join Me and Glenn Beck as We Participate in a 24 Hour Fast For God and Ted Cruz..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-03, 12:26

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm still confused as to why everyone thinks our country is in so much trouble. There are problems, but shit just really isn't all that bad... We're still living at the pinnacle of human achievement. I'm reasonably confident that I will survive the day. Things are pretty ok if you ask me.
agree - the entire republican party is rooted in fear, hate and paranoia. If their followers ever decide "ya know, I have a pretty good life and I can take care of myself", their party is doomed.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-05-03, 12:41

Even Sanders supports though too fall into that "omg we need change so bad" idea. Why? What for? Do people seriously think that a radical change to someone like trump is a good idea given that the downside is that you're risking what you already do have? Which, is pretty sweet. I just don't understand that thought process from either side. "The establishment" has led me to typing this message to someone named Bob on a message board while I wait for food to be delivered to me so I can jam it in my face with minimal effort on my part to go get it. I don't really have to worry about money all that much. I mean, everyone does to some extent, but I'm not going to starve or run out of water or something. In other words, it's going okay. Let's not elect someone who is going to f that up for me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down