Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today is the National Day of Prayer..

+3
DWags
Blanch32
Robert J Sakimano
7 posters

Go down

Today is the National Day of Prayer.. Empty Today is the National Day of Prayer..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 May 2016 - 8:12

Today is the National Day of Prayer.. NDP-Slider-WakeUpAmerica
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today is the National Day of Prayer.. Empty Re: Today is the National Day of Prayer..

Post by Blanch32 Thu 5 May 2016 - 8:40

Of course only Bob knows this
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Today is the National Day of Prayer.. Empty Re: Today is the National Day of Prayer..

Post by DWags Thu 5 May 2016 - 9:28

Nothing wrong with prayer or meditating. If it brings your blood pressure down, do what you have to do.

I didn't realize the "Day of Prayer" was a Mexican Holiday.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 May 2016 - 9:30

Cinco de mayo!!!
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 5 May 2016 - 9:44

Nothing says getting right with the lord like dollar off Coronas. Tiempo de fiesta!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 5 May 2016 - 9:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Nothing says getting right with the lord like dollar off Coronas. Tiempo de fiesta!

Isn't that what vaya con dios means?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 May 2016 - 9:52

DWags wrote:Nothing wrong with prayer
this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Thu 5 May 2016 - 9:56

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Nothing wrong with prayer or meditating. If it brings your blood pressure down, do what you have to do.

I didn't realize the "Day of Prayer" was a Mexican Holiday.
Is Cinco de Mayo really even a Mexican holiday? I always thought it was a bar created holiday to get people in drinking all day? Maybe Muffy an expound on this -

As I understand it, it is a Mexican holiday, more widely celebrated by drinking in the U.S.

In other words, we stole their holiday just like we stole Texas.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 5 May 2016 - 9:57

Just saw a news story of Detroit cops taking a meditation therapy thing before their shift. Guy claims it's working for stress releief and how the cops are interacting with people. Didn't give any numbers, but I'm a guy who says, do what you have to do to relax and focus. If you believe meditation helps, cool. If Prayer helps, cool. If drugs help, cool.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:02

DWags wrote:Just saw a news story of Detroit cops taking a meditation therapy thing before their shift. Guy claims it's working for stress releief and how the cops are interacting with people. Didn't give any numbers, but I'm a guy who says, do what you have to do to relax and focus. If you believe meditation helps, cool. If Prayer helps, cool. If drugs help, cool.

Whatever gets you through the day. Only thing is, if you're praying, you probably are also worried about what others are doing to get through the day. That is a no no.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:02

DWags wrote:Just saw a news story of Detroit cops taking a meditation therapy thing before their shift. Guy claims it's working for stress releief and how the cops are interacting with people. Didn't give any numbers, but I'm a guy who says, do what you have to do to relax and focus. If you believe meditation helps, cool. If Prayer helps, cool. If drugs help, cool.
I don't care what people do. I only care about my right to mock them for doing it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:03

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't care what people do. I only care about my right to mock them for doing it.

If mocking people helps get you through your day, cool
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:04

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't care what people do. I only care about my right to mock them for doing it.

If mocking people helps get you through your day, cool
Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Whatever gets you through the day. Only thing is, if you're praying, you probably are also worried about what others are doing to get through the day. That is a no no.

I'm not a guy who prays, so I don't know what they're praying on. Do you actually ask people what they're praying on or for?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:06

Blanch32 wrote:Of course only Bob knows this

This made me laugh out loud.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:08

DWags wrote:

I'm not a guy who prays, so I don't know what they're praying on. Do you actually ask people what they're praying on or for?

Hell no. Usually someone on their hands and knees and talking to the sky is considered bat shit crazy in society. Not taking that risk.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:20

DWags wrote:

I'm not a guy who prays, so I don't know what they're praying on. Do you actually ask  people what they're praying on or for?  

Hell no. Usually someone on their hands and knees and talking to the sky is considered bat shit crazy in society. Not taking that risk.
I don't know which god you pray to, Son, but I pray to the one that wants me to work to take away healthcare from the poor.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:33

Golly it's a good thing that those that don't pray pay no attention to what others are doing. Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946

Good lord that's shallow tripe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:36

Today is the National Day of Prayer.. GOP_CRUZ_2016_47630701

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:48

LooseGoose wrote:

Golly it's a good thing that those that don't pray pay no attention to what others are doing. Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946 Today is the National Day of Prayer.. 1966794946

I am a shallow person.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 5 May 2016 - 10:53

LooseGoose wrote:

I am a shallow person.
you are a child of God.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down