Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"...

+2
Motown Spartan
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"... Empty Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-04, 12:38

Dear Lord,

On this National Day of Prayer, I ask that you keep your morally, ethically, murderous and absent-from-any-shred-of-basic-human-decency followers away from our families, friends, neighbors and, especially, our children.

In addition, in a world full of challenges, I ask that you deliver our children from the christians who are determined to pollute their minds, their bodies and their souls.

We must protect the most vulnerable among us.

It is in your name I pray. Amen.

Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"... FvSo6JlWIAA7s2y?format=jpg&name=small
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"... Empty Re: Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"...

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-04, 12:46

May the 4th Be With You, Bob!!!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"... Empty Re: Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"...

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-04, 12:48

Motown Spartan wrote:May the 4th Be With You, Bob!!!
amen, brother!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-05-04, 13:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Dear Lord,

On this National Day of Prayer, I ask that you keep your morally, ethically, murderous and absent-from-any-shred-of-basic-human-decency followers away from our families, friends, neighbors and, especially, our children.

In addition, in a world full of challenges, I ask that you deliver our children from the christians who are determined to pollute their minds, their bodies and their souls.

Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"... FvSo6JlWIAA7s2y?format=jpg&name=small

I had to join virtual Township hall meeting a couple of years ago because some of the business on the agenda directly impacted my neighborhood. So early on the township supervisor, a republican and the highest position in the municipal government begins his remarks with "and next week we have the national day of prayer blah blah blah" and I'm flabbergasted. I think this is when Trump was still in office, but regardless, I'm thinking how the fuck do you get away with bringing that up? Where is the separation here?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-04, 13:58

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Dear Lord,

I had to join virtual Township hall meeting a couple of years ago because some of the business on the agenda directly impacted my neighborhood. So early on the township supervisor, a republican and the highest position in the municipal government begins his remarks with "and next week we have the national day of prayer blah blah blah" and I'm flabbergasted. I think this is when Trump was still in office, but regardless, I'm thinking how the fuck do you get away with bringing that up? Where is the separation here?
they're the most dangerous group of people in America. Not even close.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-05-04, 14:44

364 days a year I pray about your national prayer day thread Bob and hope it is even more glorious than last years. On the 365th day I rejoice because God has answered my call
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-04, 14:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:364 days a year I pray about your national prayer day thread Bob and hope it is even more glorious than last years. On the 365th day I rejoice because God has answered my call
Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"... 502811600

I admittedly add very little around here, other than being the Poet Laureate of tOff-Topic Board as I pay homage to the Maestro of Mio.. as he resides on his noble estate at Mi-O-Lago..

however.. I do like to point out the alarming consistency of the hypocrisy of the "pro-life" christians and the dangers they pose to an otherwise civil society.

Join Me In Today's "National Day of Prayer"... 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-04, 15:06

I’m just spitball in here, but just hear me out. What if we made May 3 the national day of mass shootings? Then on May 4 we could have this national day of prayer and we could wrap up all the carnage and all the prayer in 48 hours. It’s just a thought, but it seems we would all save a lot of time. if you want to go for the trifecta, perhaps we could make Cinco de Mayo the national day of thought. Then we could go mass shooting 24 hours, prayer 24 hours, thoughts 24 hours.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-04, 15:08

DWags wrote:I’m just spitball in here, but just hear me out. What if we made May 3 the national day of mass shootings? Then on May 4 we could have this national day of prayer and we could wrap up all the carnage and all the prayer in 48 hours. It’s just a thought, but it seems we would all save a lot of time.

Can't be done in under 72 hours. Day of Mass Shootings (May 2), Day of Thoughts (May 3), Day of Prayers (May 4).
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-04, 15:08

Motown Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:I’m just spitball in here, but just hear me out. What if we made May 3 the national day of mass shootings? Then on May 4 we could have this national day of prayer and we could wrap up all the carnage and all the prayer in 48 hours. It’s just a thought, but it seems we would all save a lot of time.

Can't be done in under 72 hours. Day of Mass Shootings (May 2), Day of Thoughts (May 3), Day of Prayers (May 4).

I did edit my first post
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-04, 15:12

DWags wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

I did edit my first post

Leave Cinco de Mayo out of this!!!
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-04, 15:16

Motown Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:

I did edit my first post

Got it! So May 2 mass shootings. May 3. Day of thoughts. May 4 day of prayers May 5 TACOS AND MARGARITAS!

Hallmark will love us Motown
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-04, 15:18

DWags wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:

Got it! So May 2 mass shootings. May 3. Day of thoughts. May 4 day of prayers May 5 TACOS AND MARGARITAS!

Hallmark will love us Motown

TACOS AND MARGARITAS to celebrate the NRA and the T&Ps.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 2023-05-04, 16:31

Seriously every day seems to be a day of mass shootings this year.

Could we make a National Day of Meditation. It sounds more in line with the Estsblishment Clause in the 1st.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Floyd Robertson and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2023-05-04, 19:33

Trapper Gus wrote:Seriously every day seems to be a day of mass shootings this year .
what they don't tell you is that they're praying for mass shootings.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down