Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody's here so imma go read TOB.

5 posters

Go down

Nobody's here so imma go read TOB.   Empty Nobody's here so imma go read TOB.

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-09, 01:17

See you chumps on the dark side of the moon.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Nobody's here so imma go read TOB.   Empty Re: Nobody's here so imma go read TOB.

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-05-09, 01:27

Ok
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Nobody's here so imma go read TOB.   Empty Re: Nobody's here so imma go read TOB.

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-09, 14:09

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-09, 14:11

Been kinda slow. Not much happening. I only have boring stories to tell. Nothing exciting like my SO, getting trashed, falling down, breaking her jaw and waiting 2 days to see anyone about it.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-05-09, 14:12

I saw something on there last week about new terms of service coming courtesy of CBS. Sounds like fun.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-09, 14:13

Floyd Robertson wrote:I saw something on there last week about new terms of service coming courtesy of CBS. Sounds like fun.
We should make this place pretty. Maybe a good time for Travis to go on vacation.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-09, 14:14

InTenSity wrote:Been kinda slow. Not much happening. I only have boring stories to tell. Nothing exciting like my SO, getting trashed, falling down, breaking her jaw and waiting 2 days to see anyone about it.

Which means your SO is available for road head. Take a drive tonight and come back tomorrow with a truly great story. Please.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-09, 14:15

Floyd Robertson wrote:I saw something on there last week about new terms of service coming courtesy of CBS. Sounds like fun.

I saw that, too. Will probably be as fun as their new smilies. Unlike ours, which are cool.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-09, 14:16

InTenSity wrote:
We should make this place pretty. Maybe a good time for Travis to go on vacation.

Travis goes to Cleveland. Maybe we can get him to meet Blanch there and then cut the power and other utilities city-wide so they can't post here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-09, 14:18

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Travis goes to Cleveland. Maybe we can get him to meet Blanch there and then cut the power and other utilities city-wide so they can't post here.
That sounds like a lot of work. What if we just ban them for 5 or 10 minutes? Blanch would probably think he got a huge ban and be gone for weeks before discovering he's not really banned.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-09, 14:19

I feel like a zombie.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-09, 14:28

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

That sounds like a lot of work. What if we just ban them for 5 or 10 minutes? Blanch would probably think he got a huge ban and be gone for weeks before discovering he's not really banned.

Banning could work, but won't Travis just unban himself? We don't actually have to be the ones to make Cleveland go dark. I'll bet that bad guy from Live Free or Die Hard has a bad guy brother, just like Hans Gruber did. Does anyone know if Thomas Gabriel ever filled out his ancestry.com family tree?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-05-09, 14:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I feel like a zombie.

I feel like a number.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down