Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this shit.

+2
Floyd Robertson
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Read this shit.  Empty Read this shit.

Post by DWags 2023-05-05, 13:28

Tell me the difference. Dickenson and Coleman.  What does Windsor say about one program that he doesn’t say about the other?

Fucking fucker.

“ Most transfers won’t make national news the way Dickinson did, and, to a lesser extent, the way Coleman and Thorne did. What’s startling about these transfers though — especially Dickinson and Coleman — is that each was already a star for their team, their conference and even for their sport.

Dickinson’s announcement was especially jarring. Despite the high number of transfers, the sport hadn’t seen many All-Americans bolt after three years on campus.  

Coleman’s announcement shook up those who love MSU, too. He’d established himself as a future pro. He had one season left before he could declare for the draft. So why leave, right? That must mean something is amiss inside Tucker’s program?

Not necessarily, though it’s a fair question,and if Tucker wants to build this program, he’ll need to figure out how to keep his most talented players when the offers from other programs come in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Read this shit.  Empty Re: Read this shit.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-05-05, 13:34

I made a rule a few years ago to never read Shawn Windbags writing. I stick by it.

I don't like it when Couch and Solari have him on Spartan Speak pods either.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2023-05-05, 13:36

Windsor: Coleman leaving is an indictment on Mel Tucker, but Dickskin leaving says nothing about Juwan Howard.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-05, 14:38

Motown Spartan wrote:Windsor: Coleman leaving is an indictment on Mel Tucker, but Dickskin leaving says nothing about Juwan Howard.

Yep, that’s my point.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-05-05, 15:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:I made a rule a few years ago to never read Shawn Windbags writing. I stick by it.

I don’t waste my time reading any Detroit sports opinion pieces. They’re worthless. Nobody there has worked long enough or made enough contacts “inside” to have more info than people within my own circle of friends, and I’m not giving weight to what they say simply because of where they work.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

The Pantry and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-05, 15:18

tGreenWay wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I made a rule a few years ago to never read Shawn Windbags writing. I stick by it.

I don’t waste my time reading any Detroit sports opinion pieces. They’re worthless. Nobody there has worked long enough or made enough contacts “inside” to have more info than people within my own circle of friends, and I’m not giving weight to what they say simply because of where they work.

Those are the most dangerous types. They know little, so they let their fandom get in the way, and what does that lead to? Bad headlines, I stupidly, written articles. None of which will ever help Michigan State.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-05-05, 16:29

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Those are the most dangerous types. They know little, so they let their fandom get in the way, and what does that lead to? Bad headlines, I stupidly, written articles. None of which will ever help Michigan State.

Paging Rob Parker.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-06, 23:59

Free press picture and story of the CB we got from TCU

[tw]1655025668822913025?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-05-07, 02:40

Read this shit.  502811600 Of course.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-05-07, 09:36

DWags wrote:Free press picture and story of the CB we got from TCU

[tw]1655025668822913025?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]

That story actually was edited to eliminate the last sentence (which Spiro pointed out was BS).

[tw]1655043441519099904[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-07, 10:20

At some point, there’s a straw that’s going to break the camels back. That picture, that is sent, been edited, in the story, that is since been edited, are absolutely ridiculous and done with a purpose. It seems to me that somebody that has an opinion, and is able to publish their opinion in the Free Press sports hast to bring up why they are doing this, and either saying they will continue doing it, for the reasons they’ve given, or apologize.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-05-07, 11:13

DWags wrote:At some point, there’s a straw that’s going to break the camels back. That picture, that is sent, been edited, in the story, that is since been edited, are absolutely ridiculous and done with a purpose. It seems to me that somebody that has an opinion, and is able to publish their opinion in the Free Press sports hast to bring up why they are doing this, and either saying they will continue doing it, for the reasons they’ve given, or apologize.

I could see Izzo saying something at some point. But the newspaper industry is pretty dead. freep twitter has 45,000 followers. That doesn't seem like much. If we poked at them, they would just double down.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-07, 11:29

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:At some point, there’s a straw that’s going to break the camels back. That picture, that is sent, been edited, in the story, that is since been edited, are absolutely ridiculous and done with a purpose. It seems to me that somebody that has an opinion, and is able to publish their opinion in the Free Press sports hast to bring up why they are doing this, and either saying they will continue doing it, for the reasons they’ve given, or apologize.

I could see Izzo saying something at some point. But the newspaper industry is pretty dead. freep twitter has 45,000 followers. That doesn't seem like much. If we poked at them, they would just double down.

Dantonio used it. I wish Tucker would.

I didn’t realize Stewart was the guy with the clean hit at the end of the Michigan game. Uofm Fans wanted targeting.

Even better

[tw]1655051434327437320?s=46&t=o_-92Ldle66XHQBlJVUMFQ[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-05-08, 16:19

They dont' like our croots. You know, is there an angle with this outfit. They're the ones who said MSU is screwed because they lost a WR and a QB and that's the way it always will be. Some guy who says how good our players are now that they've portaled. But when they were our players they weren't so good.

[tw]1655635818436784131?s=20[/tw]
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2023-05-08, 18:01

Something’s will never change DWags.

JHerp’s team lost players declaring for the NBA draft and multiple players to The Portal yet the Freep’s Tony Garcia’s editor chose the headline:

How Juwan Howard rebuilt Michigan’s basketball roster for 2023-24
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-05-08, 19:11

The freep changed the picture, too. lol
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down