Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stewart: Hillary Reminds Me Of the Magic Johnson Show

Go down

Stewart: Hillary Reminds Me Of the Magic Johnson Show Empty Stewart: Hillary Reminds Me Of the Magic Johnson Show

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed May 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Jon Stewart: Hillary Clinton Failing To "Render Her Inauthenticity" Fast Enough To Avoid Lag

"She reminds me of Magic Johnson's talk show," Stewart told David Axelrod, in an interview at the University of Chicago. "Magic Johnson was a charming individual, but he wans't a talkshow host. When you watched his show, you could almost see Arsenio Hall's advice to him, in real time, rendering. He would sit and go: My first guest tonight, oh Arsenio said enthusiasm is something that would sell, my first guest tonight is Cher! But it never seemed real in his personality, but like an outfit designed by someone else, for someone else, to be someone else."

Although he did go on to say that he'd vote for Mr. T over Donald at this point.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down