Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday?

5 posters

Go down

Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday? Empty Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 09:46

I stopped in there for a bit.. I saw a table of folks and some were decked out in Spartan regalia.. they were all great Americans and, undoubtedly, fine Spartans.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday? Empty Re: Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 09:58

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I stopped in there for a bit.. I saw a table of folks and some were decked out in Spartan regalia.. they were all great Americans and, undoubtedly, fine Spartans.

I was at Dagwood's on Friday. Had me an olive burger.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday? Empty Re: Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 10:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I stopped in there for a bit.. I saw a table of folks and some were decked out in Spartan regalia.. they were all great Americans and, undoubtedly, fine Spartans.

I forget where I was Friday.. I did stop into Dagwood's briefly yesterday, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-05-16, 10:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I forget where I was Friday.. I did stop into Dagwood's briefly yesterday, though.

First time I've been to Dagwood's in probably 10 years. The only thing they've updated was the tv's. And that's what I was hoping for to be honest.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 10:17

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

First time I've been to Dagwood's in probably 10 years. The only thing they've updated was the tv's. And that's what I was hoping for to be honest.
Any of You Fine Spartans at Bell's Brewery This Past Saturday? 502811600

yeah, it hasn't changed much. I suspect it never will.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-05-16, 10:19

I drove by a brewery on Sunday.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-16, 10:25

I went to the zoo on Sunday.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 10:28

I took a nap on Sunday.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-05-16, 10:34

I drank a Bell's double IPA or something on Friday. It was pretty good. New I hear. Hop Solutions Ale.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-05-16, 10:38

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I drank a Bell's double IPA or something on Friday. It was pretty good. New I hear. Hop Solutions Ale.
I think I had one of those Saturday.. was pretty tasty. Also had a "Roundhouse" - I think that's what it was called. Apparently, they don't bottle it - available only at the brewery. Was pretty good.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down