Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overall it was a good Saturday for the Spartans

+4
WhiteGreenShow
Mentalstate
Dr. Strangelove
Vlad
8 posters

Go down

Overall it was a good Saturday for the Spartans Empty Overall it was a good Saturday for the Spartans

Post by Vlad 2015-11-15, 11:13

Teams 6,7,9 and 10 lost, and are out of contention. Team 8 just got by Iowa State. Probably the only down side is that OU jumped back into play. Hopefully TCU can take them out next week (not likely without Boykin though), and Baylor takes OSU out.

The win over Oregon is looking good again. I'm guessing we move up to 9 Tuesday, even without the style points.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Overall it was a good Saturday for the Spartans Empty Re: Overall it was a good Saturday for the Spartans

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-11-15, 12:10

So looking at Notre Dame ... their best win is a losss at Clemson?
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Overall it was a good Saturday for the Spartans Empty Re: Overall it was a good Saturday for the Spartans

Post by Vlad 2015-11-15, 12:26

Dr. Strangelove wrote:So looking at Notre Dame ... their best win is a losss at Clemson?

Two words: blue bloods

But Stanford can help us out there.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2015-11-15, 12:28

Syracuse & South Carolina nearly made it even sweeter, both gave good games. Of course, Clemson was vaunted to #1 because they blew out a Miami team that completely quit on their coach, but they don't lose anything for struggling with Syracuse.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-11-15, 12:33

Or chances got much better at making the playoffs this weekend. We need to beat tosu and Iowa obviously, we also need Stanford to take out ND and the rest should take care of itself. This is a real possibility boys.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-11-15, 12:40

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Or chances got much better at making the playoffs this weekend. We need to beat tosu and Iowa obviously, we also need Stanford to take out ND and the rest should take care of itself. This is a real possibility boys.

We need to beat PSU as well, had to add that so people don't blame me for jinxing this.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-11-15, 12:46

OP sucks
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-15, 13:43

It did not take long for me to get sucked back into this mess we call college football.

Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-15, 13:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It did not take long for me to get sucked back into this mess we call college football.

Did you temporarily give it up for the Pistons?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-15, 13:50

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It did not take long for me to get sucked back into this mess we call college football.

Did you temporarily give it up for the Pistons?

Stayed away from coverage for the most part after Nebraska. Maryland game kind of got rid of the bad taste.

Pistons struggling too.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-15, 14:04

Pistons are in tough stretch. Golden State and LAC were expected Ls. Got ripped by a talented Sacramento team. Probably settling into who we thought they would be, which is improved but still not too great.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-15, 14:33

Turtleneck wrote:Pistons are in tough stretch. Golden State and LAC were expected Ls. Got ripped by a talented Sacramento team. Probably settling into who we thought they would be, which is improved but still not too great.

Aside from trying to keep up with Spartans in the NBA, especially Draymont, the League is dead to me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-15, 15:35

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Pistons are in tough stretch. Golden State and LAC were expected Ls. Got ripped by a talented Sacramento team. Probably settling into who we thought they would be, which is improved but still not too great.

Aside from trying to keep up with Spartans in the NBA, especially Draymont, the League is dead to me.

You're dead to me. Thanks for the ride to Bob's party. Jerk.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-15, 15:53

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're dead to me. Thanks for the ride to Bob's party. Jerk.

Hey, I drove by, waited for like 15 minutes, then saw a swell-dressed 65-year-old lady go into your place with a bottle of bubbly. I figured you'd changed plans so you could make sweet sweet lovin to granny, so I bolted.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-12-06, 03:11

WhiteGreenShow wrote:Or chances got much better at making the playoffs this weekend. We need to beat tosu and Iowa obviously, we also need Stanford to take out ND and the rest should take care of itself. This is a real possibility boys.

Damn that was pretty spot on.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down