Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing.

4 posters

Go down

Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing. Empty Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-23, 16:56

Colorado stands out as the only state which is a top consumer of all four substances. The state’s heavy consumption of marijuana is predictable given that the drug is legal there. The other three legalization states are heavy consumers of pot, too (Washington, Alaska and Oregon; the latter is also a leader in non-medical use of prescription opioids). But residents of the mile-high state are also heavy consumers of all non-marijuana intoxicants as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/23/where-people-drink-the-most-booze-and-do-the-most-drugs/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing. Empty Re: Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing.

Post by InTenSity 2016-05-23, 16:57

Time to erect a fence around that state. They sound lazy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing. Empty Re: Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-23, 17:05

InTenSity wrote:Time to erect a fence around that state. They sound lazy.

I think you could do a nice white picket fence. Something classy. That should be enough to deter them from crossing the border.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-05-23, 17:12

Outside of pot and psychedelics, Colorado has shitty drugs.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-23, 17:51

I am crashing hard at work today.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-05-23, 18:04

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am crashing hard at work today.

Oh suck it up, you're too young for that shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-05-23, 18:07

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I am crashing hard at work today.

You have no idea what I've been through this month. The map does not lie, folks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-05-23, 18:16

Does this help perk you up, OTPT?

Well, OTPT is out there killing it and you people are just sitting on your ass doing nothing. 2s8iu4k
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-05-23, 18:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You have no idea what I've been through this month. The map does not lie, folks.

Wow. Millennials are weak. Get back to me after your month has been a five year stretch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down