Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anybody have a co-worker that shits all over the back of the toilet?

+2
tGreenWay
Rocinante
6 posters

Go down

anybody have a co-worker that shits all over the back of the toilet? Empty anybody have a co-worker that shits all over the back of the toilet?

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 May 2016 - 11:52

May be related to the other question. Not sure.

Having explosive shits every day must really suck though.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

anybody have a co-worker that shits all over the back of the toilet? Empty Re: anybody have a co-worker that shits all over the back of the toilet?

Post by tGreenWay Tue 24 May 2016 - 11:54

Rocinante wrote:May be related to the other question. Not sure.

Having explosive shits every day must really suck though.

Their problem is trying to hold in the gas for the benefit of their coworkers. Just carpet bomb the office and let them suffer in real time.

Or it's a 4th meal at Taco Bell matter.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

anybody have a co-worker that shits all over the back of the toilet? Empty Re: anybody have a co-worker that shits all over the back of the toilet?

Post by Death Roe Tue 24 May 2016 - 18:34

Yeah that was me, Roc, and I'll keep shitting however I please.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue 24 May 2016 - 18:37

We used to have a serial shitter who had such explosive force he routinely painted the underside of the toilet seat. A considerable talent, if you ask me.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 May 2016 - 22:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:We used to have a serial shitter who had such explosive force he routinely painted the underside of the toilet seat. A considerable talent, if you ask me.

This is how this person rolls. I think I know who it is.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 24 May 2016 - 22:27

There was a stall at my old office that always had a huge stripe on the seat and remnants of a blast that was on the back of the porcelain. It was disgusting. I always wondered what was wrong with the person.

One time I was in there and I heard the dude come in and sit at the stall next to me. Loudest explosion I ever heard and I burst out laughing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 25 May 2016 - 2:49

Floyd Robertson wrote:We used to have a serial shitter who had such explosive force he routinely painted the underside of the toilet seat. A considerable talent, if you ask me.

When I'm doing my business and something like that happens in another stall, it's my cue to check out. I don't care if I'm not finished. I'm getting the hell out of there as fast as humanly possible. In fact, that's pretty much true whenever someone else enters and starts dropping turds. I don't want to be trapped breathing in someone else's poop molecules.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Wed 25 May 2016 - 11:00

This was a daily occurance in our office we shared with a wells fargo branch. For some reason all the guys that work there are giant human beings, tall and large. I assumed it was a large human problem untill one day i painted the back of the porcelin bowl and it stayed all day. The poop that caused this was as another poster mentioned, a unique combination of holding in lots of gas and lots of salad and veggies for dinner the day before.
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 25 May 2016 - 11:44

tGreenWay wrote:

When I'm doing my business and something like that happens in another stall, it's my cue to check out. I don't care if I'm not finished. I'm getting the hell out of there as fast as humanly possible. In fact, that's pretty much true whenever someone else enters and starts dropping turds. I don't want to be trapped breathing in someone else's poop molecules.

Lol. Yes.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down