Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

+29
RQA
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
TrapperGus
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
33 posters

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by tGreenWay Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 18:20

People read Travis' posts!

"Fox News Isn’t Covering Health Care Bill in Primetime. Why?"
https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibes/health/v-247b0a11-b86c-3f9e-9c65-cafeb511106c_c-d51f6f49-9fa5-3962-b6b6-e9b06b2a5918_a-d51f6f49-9fa5-3962-b6b6-e9b06b2a5918?soc_src=newsroom&soc_trk=com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard&.tsrc=newsroom

Last edited by tGreenWay on Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 18:20; edited 1 time in total
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 21 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Turtleneck Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 18:20

Yahoo is for lib yahoos, GreenWay.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 18:22

Turtleneck wrote:Yahoo is for lib yahoos, GreenWay.

I happily posted it for Pantry. I know how much he loves yahoo news.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 18:31

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You are attached to that slur.

What slur? Oh, and calm down. Get some self control, bro.

lol, not even close to losing control. Standard deflection to draw attention away from your name calling. It's revealing that you can't accept that people can have sincere beliefs that differ from yours. Shows a very narrow mindset.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 20:13

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

lol, not even close to losing control. Standard deflection to draw attention away from your name calling. It's revealing that you can't accept that people can have sincere beliefs that differ from yours. Shows a very narrow mindset.

Almost two hours later. Has your BP steadied yet? Take care Goose, we love you.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 20:35

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He has completely lost it. I drove by his place earlier. He was out front kicking a Jack Pine yelling, "Damn you, Turtleneck! Damn you!"
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 20:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

lol, not even close to losing control.   Standard deflection to draw attention away from your name calling.  It's revealing that you can't accept that people can have sincere beliefs that differ from yours.   Shows a very narrow mindset.

You make a lot of assumptions about people.

Here are some facts, Goose.

Fact: During the primaries, you called Trump supporters stupid.
Fact: During the primaries, you called Trump a racist and pushed the idea his dad was in the KKK.
Fact: During the primaries, you called Trump a fraud and a liar.
Fact: Not too long after the GOP convention, you started attacking posters who called Trump supporters stupid or called Trump a racist, fraud, liar.

Sorry, that seems a little disingenuous if not straight dishonest to me. Also, anybody that has read my posts, knows I am not a liberal, or at least how you see liberals.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 21:30

Has FoxNews fired any reporters or producers over the multiple airing of the Seth Rich murder story claiming he was killed to stop him meeting with the FBI?

Haven't seen anything yet.

http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 21:31

GRR Spartan wrote:Has FoxNews fired any reporters or producers over the multiple airing of the Seth Rich murder story claiming he was killed to stop him meeting with the FBI?

Haven't seen anything yet.

They finally started firing some of those whack jobs over grabbing a little pussy. But I think that's it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 27 Jun 2017 - 21:31

tGreenWay wrote:People read Travis' posts!

"Fox News Isn’t Covering Health Care Bill in Primetime. Why?"
https://www.yahoo.com/newsroom/vibes/health/v-247b0a11-b86c-3f9e-9c65-cafeb511106c_c-d51f6f49-9fa5-3962-b6b6-e9b06b2a5918_a-d51f6f49-9fa5-3962-b6b6-e9b06b2a5918?soc_src=newsroom&soc_trk=com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard&.tsrc=newsroom

:-0
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 0:21

Is being a Christian a crime in Michigan???

"Here's a headline that should supremely anger you christians who read our site! If you read the article. Which you won't. But really it's just about the chaldeans who were arrested last week. Which obviously has nothing to do with their religion. No mention of Christian Mexicans, cause, you know, we support that deportation." - Fox News.

It's fuckin propaganda. That's all it is.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 0:26

Or is the message that they're Iraqi but they're Christian Iraqi so that's okay since they're not Muslim? That doesn't really explain why Mexican christians are bad.... but really I think at this point we all know that the details don't matter for Fox News. The key is that millions of people will see that christians are being persecuted. Fuck this orginazation. They're ruining this country.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 7:49

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, not even close to losing control.   Standard deflection to draw attention away from your name calling.  It's revealing that you can't accept that people can have sincere beliefs that differ from yours.   Shows a very narrow mindset.

Fact: During the primaries, you called Trump a racist and pushed the idea his dad was in the KKK.
Fact: Not too long after the GOP convention, you started attacking posters who called Trump supporters stupid or called Trump a racist, fraud, liar.

Sorry, that seems a little disingenuous if not straight dishonest to me. Also, anybody that has read my posts, knows I am not a liberal, or at least how you see liberals.

I'm guessing this is one of those posts that Goose won't respond to.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 8:01

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

For once you're right. We all know that post can't be true.

You all know I love Trump so TN is just making all of that up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 8:13

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think he was just accurately pointing how hypocritical you are on this board, not your live or disdain for our piece of shit president.

He's correct.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 9:46

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

He has completely lost it. I drove by his place earlier. He was out front kicking a Jack Pine yelling, "Damn you, Turtleneck! Damn you!"

Just kicking and yelling? Goose is fine, then. There's no need to worry until he gets really quiet and is throwing pie plates at passersby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:28

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think he was just accurately pointing how hypocritical you are on this board, not your live or disdain for our piece of shit president.

He's correct.

And there's a difference in thinking.

I did not support Trump in the primaries.

Most conservatives did not.

Once you get to the general you support the most conservative person in the race.

That's not hypocrisy, it's common sense.

And flip this on it's head for Liberals. Are all the Sanders supporters that voted for Hills in the general hypocrites in your book too? Or does the name calling only apply to Conservatives?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:37

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

He's correct.

Once you get to the general you support the most conservative person in the race.

And flip this on it's head for Liberals. Are all the Sanders supporters that voted for Hills in the general hypocrites in your book too? Or does the name calling only apply to Conservatives?

If they are Christians and voted for her based on their Christian values, yep. If you're a one issue voter and you say "I voted for him because ABORTION/SUPREME COURT" or whatever, fine. I can actually respect that, even though I think it's short sighted. However, if you continue to defend his corruption, then you didn't just vote for your issue, you are actually a supporter. That's a whole different animal, and if you don't admit it, yes you're a huge fucking hypocrite.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:46

LooseGoose wrote:

And flip this on it's head for Liberals.  Are all the Sanders supporters that voted for Hills in the general hypocrites in your book too?   Or does the name calling only apply to Conservatives?

So you admit to name calling, as Turtleneck seemed to show in his post (which you won't respond to)?

After saying this...

LooseGoose wrote:

Are you therefore admitting you have a very narrow mindset?  And also admitting to being a hypocrite?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:51

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

He's correct.

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

He's correct.

It's cute when you call yourself a conservative.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:54

So goose did vote for trump after weeks leading up to it saying he was voting for some crazy zealot named Castille or something. Cool, just so we're level there now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 10:54

I mean the dude literally said during the campaign that he would use the presidency to enrich himself while he was in office

Hey, at least we have a president that fulfills his campaign promises, yeah?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 11:01

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

LooseGoose wrote:

It's cute when you call yourself a conservative.

Yeah. He's not even close. He's a convenient conservative like so many christians are convenient christians. The height of hypocrisy. Where is that picture of Trump praying around a bunch of people holding a bible?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 15:16

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So goose did vote for trump after weeks leading up to it saying he was voting for some crazy zealot named Castille or something. Cool, just so we're level there now.

I never said that I voted for Trump because in fact I didn't.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 15:27

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So goose did vote for trump after weeks leading up to it saying he was voting for some crazy zealot named Castille or something. Cool, just so we're level there now.

I never said that I voted for Trump because in fact I didn't.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 21 11247750_1668702403351777_1956535526_n
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 19:15

Once again, brand me a liar then duck when called on it.

Enjoy yourself, it's easy when truth isn't important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 19:24

LooseGoose wrote:Once again, brand me a liar then duck when called on it.

Enjoy yourself, it's easy when truth isn't important.

Duck. How could I be more clear?

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 19:27

You said I voted for Trump and lied about it. Please present one scintilla of evidence for that statement.

As your buddies do, you're trumpeting fake news.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 19:34

I said I suspect you voted for Trump because of your complete 180. The focus of my post was on the actions surrounding your complete 180 and not the way you actually cast your ballot.

You could have made your turn to Trump in peace and not said a word. You could have said, "Hey, here why I think I was wrong about Trump" and took up his cause. Instead you went into attack mode. I find that, as I mention above, "disingenuous if not straight dishonest."

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 21:11; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 19:59

Gorsuch was worth anything Trump has done. Give me two more of those please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 28 Jun 2017 - 20:57

LooseGoose wrote:Gorsuch was worth anything Trump has done. Give me two more of those please.

How has that impacted your life?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 8:28

LooseGoose wrote:Gorsuch was worth anything Trump has done. Give me two more of those please.

Says the same person who was promoting a shrinking SCOTUS if Clinton won in Nov '16.

Nothing matters except ending abortion.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 12:08

GRR Spartan wrote:

Says the same person who was promoting a shrinking SCOTUS if Clinton won in Nov '16.

Thank you for joining me in recognizing that stopping the butchering of babies is very important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 12:13

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Thank you for joining me in recognizing that stopping the butchering of babies is very important.

hypocrites be hypocriting
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 12:25

Freedom loving Americans so long as you go along with the idea they know more than everyone's daughters on reproductive choice.

Individual freedom means whining about losing property to government search and seizure but not blinking an eye to subjugating women following the lead of the world's most hardline religions

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 15:37

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

It's a shame so many "pro"-lifers dont care one iota about children and families who have to skip meals because they're living in poverty. I trust you're not one of them, Goose. It comforting knowing you strongly support well-financed social programs to feed children healthy meals and job training and retraining programs to assist adults in obtaining gainful employment with livable wages. Strong families help make a stronger America, right Goose?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 16:18

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It's a shame so many "pro"-lifers dont care one iota about children and families who have to skip meals because they're living in poverty. I trust you're not one of them, Goose. It comforting knowing you strongly support well-financed social programs to feed children healthy meals and job training and retraining programs to assist adults in obtaining gainful employment with livable wages. Strong families help make a stronger America, right Goose?

Yep, I support a strong social safety net.

If you're skipping meals in America, you're doing it wrong.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 18:11

More important to control women and act pious.

A self-important knowing better than anyone how women should be allowed to make decisions.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:44

GRR Spartan wrote:More important to control women and act pious.

A self-important knowing better than anyone how women should be allowed to make decisions.

So you must consider yourself "controlled" by the government since you're not allowed to kill without consequence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 19:27

I am very surprised Sinclair was never brought up in this thread. Wait, no I'm not. Why would it be?

Even while under fire for requiring its outlets to run conservative content, Sinclair Broadcast Group is increasing the "must-run" segments across its affiliates featuring former Trump White House official Boris Epshteyn to nine times a week, the company confirmed on Monday.

The move comes as the company is seeking to dramatically expand its holdings by purchasing Tribune Media for $3.9 billion, which would make it the largest local television operator in the country, with more than 200 stations.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2017/07/10/boris-epshteyn-sinclair-broadcasting-240359

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next