Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

+29
RQA
Jake from State Farm
steveschneider
TrapperGus
AvgMSUJoe
Heat Miser
xsanguine
Rocinante
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
WhiteBoyHatcher
Cameron
tGreenWay
DWags
I.B. Fine
Triple Sparty
Death Roe
Cym Jim
CheesySpartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
AnomanderRake
Blanch32
The_Dude
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
33 posters

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-10, 22:11

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 DEaulewUAAEkOK6

Obama's 2015 address to the UNGA

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 DEauletUIAEE5fF

Obama's inauguration address

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 DEas4TVUIAAqfJQ

Another...

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 DEavgUuXYAIKvGh

Will Carlson apologize?

*Taken from @dandrezner
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 Empty Re: Never any media bias - well maybe just a little. All the time.

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-10, 22:29

Also being covered on Fox tonight are the 1999 riots at MSU.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 DEa2dgfXoAE2bln
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-10, 22:52

David Rothkopf‏Verified account @djrothkopf 10m10 minutes ago
David Rothkopf
Hannity, if shown video of Trump giving Putin foot rub while receiving his orders, would say Trump deserves Nobels for both Peace & Medicine
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-10, 23:01

Tucker Carlson has never let truth get in the way of a good rant.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-10, 23:14

GRR Spartan wrote:Tucker Carlson has never let truth get in the way of a good rant.

Kind of a weird little man. Like Hannity, I think they were among the "picked last" crowd as kids and have never quite gotten over it.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 07:35

The media’s martyr complex is embarrassing

Trump doesn’t deserve favorable coverage. All he deserves is fair and honest coverage. But even liberals can’t argue with a straight face that he’s wrong about mainstream media bias.

Coverage of the president’s overseas trip and participation in the Group of 20 summit offered numerous examples, with major media outlets focused more on minutiae — Ivanka sat in the president’s chair! — than on substance, giving comparatively short shrift to his powerful remarks in Poland and the important Syrian cease-fire agreement brokered between Trump and Russian President Vladi­mir Putin.

And later, the wall-to-wall coverage regarding Donald Trump Jr.’s meeting with a private Russian attorney was the definition of overkill, considering no one has brought forward any evidence to contradict the accounts of the participants that no substantive information was exchanged and there was no follow-up by anyone. But it was another opportunity to repeat “Russia, Russia, Russia,” the media’s magic words for conjuring, Beetlejuice-fashion, the genie they hope will vanquish their bogeyman.

During his visit to Poland, Trump dared to answer a question about the media with the same reply he has always given, “fake news,” but his remarks were reported with gloomy disapproval. “How dare he criticize the media while overseas?” reporters cried.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 07:39

reminder bump that the mainstream media is responsible for getting a racist, bigoted sexual predator elected because his act is good for their ratings.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 09:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:reminder bump that the mainstream media is responsible for getting a racist, bigoted sexual predator elected because his act is good for their ratings.

And you and your cohorts are in here every day spewing their latest "russia" scoops.....all of which are bullshit for ratings. Tell me more about how you don't listen to them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 09:16

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:reminder bump that the mainstream media is responsible for getting a racist, bigoted sexual predator elected because his act is good for their ratings.

And you and your cohorts are in here every day spewing their latest "russia" scoops.....all of which are bullshit for ratings. Tell me more about how you don't listen to them?
please provide me anywhere I have ever once cited the mainstream media as a credible source with regard to the sexual predator's collusion with Russia.

I'll wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-14, 09:17

LooseGoose wrote:

Actually, I think Fredo spewed the latest scoop when he released his emails.

Maybe he did it to gain some twitter followers.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 09:37

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

please provide me anywhere I have ever once cited the mainstream media as a credible source with regard to the sexual predator's collusion with Russia.

I'll wait.

I'll wait for you to tell me where you learning of any Russian information other than the media? Are you running your own international investigation in your spare time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-07-14, 09:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:please provide me anywhere I have ever once cited the mainstream media as a credible source with regard to the sexual predator's collusion with Russia.

I'll wait.

I'll wait for you to tell me where you learning of any Russian information other than the media? Are you running your own international investigation in your spare time?
so you can't provide anything to substantiate your assertion.

Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-07-14, 09:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:please provide me anywhere I have ever once cited the mainstream media as a credible source with regard to the sexual predator's collusion with Russia.

I'll wait.

Do you count Fredo's twitter as "the media"?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-14, 10:21

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Joe Walsh, former House Republican...

"On November 8th, I'm voting for Trump. On November 9th, if Trump loses, I'm grabbing my musket. You in?"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/26/politics/joe-walsh-donald-trump-protest-tweet/index.html

So now a knot headed loser speaks for all R's?   Do you apply the same thing for Alan Grayson?

Even Mother Jones collects his shit.....and actually reading them reminds me of Bobby.

Six Most Outrageous Quotes from Rep. Alan Grayson

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 Filibuster

Guys, it does not count as promoting violence when a Republican says he is going to grab his musket if Hillary wins.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-14, 10:33

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Actually, I think Fredo spewed the latest scoop when he released his emails.

Maybe he did it to gain some twitter followers.

Junior is like his father who thinks rules and laws can be ignored and if you are caught just use lawyers to delay until a plea agreement could be reached just like Trump Senior did when he denied violating the Civil Rights Act Fair Housing rules and stalled while he ordered staff to shred DOJ requested documents. After possible evidence was destroyed Trump Sr. settled out of court.

Rules and laws are for other people who don't have financial resources to negotiate themselves out of any and all legal difficulties.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 10:43

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So now a knot headed loser speaks for all R's?   Do you apply the same thing for Alan Grayson?

Even Mother Jones collects his shit.....and actually reading them reminds me of Bobby.

Six Most Outrageous Quotes from Rep. Alan Grayson

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 Filibuster

Guys, it does not count as promoting violence when a Republican says he is going to grab his musket if Hillary wins.

Does it count when Jan Brewer talks about Second Amendment options? How about when Donnie says it?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-14, 15:08

See if you can laugh at yourselves and the HuffPost....

Advance team of journalists left literally shaking after scouting run for #HuffPoInTheHeartland tour
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-07-14, 17:10

LooseGoose wrote:See if you can laugh at yourselves and the HuffPost....

Advance team of journalists left literally shaking after scouting run for #HuffPoInTheHeartland tour

I would if it was funny.

Go join a men's rights group.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-14, 17:11

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:See if you can laugh at yourselves and the HuffPost....

I would if it was funny.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 4113017228 That is what the Oscoda County GOP is.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-14, 18:57

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I would if it was funny.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 4113017228 That is what the Oscoda County GOP is.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-14, 19:04

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I would if it was funny.

Ok, that is funny.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-16, 09:12

96% of donations to Hills....

In all, people identified in federal campaign finance filings as journalists, reporters, news editors or television news anchors — as well as other donors known to be working in journalism — have combined to give more than $396,000 to the presidential campaigns of Clinton and Trump, according to a Center for Public Integrity analysis.

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.

Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-07-16, 09:57

The more you think about it, the more people should follow the lead of these journalists. Who follows these candidates daily? Them or the general public? We all have our lives to lead. Their life and livelihoods are based upon being informed as to what these people are about and who they are.
If this well informed very well researched section of our society donates heavily to one side, it should really peak our interest into who they lean to and why.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-16, 10:21

Bu bu bu but Hillary Clinton........

Pathetic convienient conservatives.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-16, 10:45

I am shocked to find out journalists are liberal in their personal lives. Absolutely shocked. I hope to read more breaking news like this on tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-16, 15:11

Turtleneck wrote:I am shocked to find out journalists are liberal in their personal lives. Absolutely shocked. I hope to read more breaking news like this on tSwill.

and professional lives.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-28, 11:50

Must have seemed like the appropriate time for the Globe to take a whack at Mitt....why I have no idea.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 DFswgRgXkAE24Xk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-28, 13:11

Convienient conservatives and zealots gonna whine
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-28, 13:24

LooseGoose wrote:Must have seemed like the appropriate time for the Globe to take a whack at Mitt....why I have no idea.

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 DFswgRgXkAE24Xk

Is there more or is that it? I took it to mean Mitt is living the carefree high life while the idiots in Washington are drowning in drama and bullshit. As in: Dude is lucky, good for him.
Paranoia will destroy ya.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 15:01

Here is the article, GreenWay.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/07/25/while-senate-debates-health-care-mitt-romney-waterskiing/FkvKqYn1TFebrqsx8o29lM/story.html?s_campaign=bostonglobe%3Asocialflow%3Atwitter

It took me 30 seconds to locate, and it will take you a whole 60 seconds to read. Do you know what it is about? It's about how their former governor and a former Republican nominee for president is laying low and enjoying life. It is the same thing they will write about Tom Brady a few years after he retires from football.

Goose needs to stop bringing twigs and sticks to this gun fight.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-07-28, 15:27

The Sage from Mio is scrambling.

He's a Trump supports.  He needs to attempt to deflect from the bullshit the Trump administration is trying to foist on us.

The only thing that will slow him down is if his computer and smart phone get seized when they raid his home and/or auto for Federally illegal marijuana.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-07-28, 16:12

Minimize all you want....it was an unneeded swipe at Romney just because they could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 16:32

It’s been a contentious week in Washington.

The Beltway has been transfixed by the ongoing Senate debate surrounding the potential repeal of so-called Obamacare. One notable New England Republican was caught referring to a congressman as “unattractive." Senator John McCain was also frank on Tuesday, telling his colleagues, “We are getting nothing done, my friends, we’re getting nothing done.”

One Republican who appears to be unbothered by all the political tumult? That would be Mitt Romney.

The former Massachusetts governor and two-time GOP presidential candidate looked quite carefree while showing off his waterskiing skills earlier this week.

His daughter-in-law’s Instagram account showed the 70-year-old carving a turn behind a boat:

In another Instagram post, a relaxed Romney looks about as far removed from D.C. unrest as one could be:

It’s unclear whether the photos were taken on New Hampshire’s Lake Winnipesaukee, where the Romneys often vacation. Earlier this month, Romney was involved in a minor traffic accident in Wolfeboro, N.H., a town that borders the lake, where he was vacationing.

In the past, Romney, along with his wife, have been spotted jet-skiing on the lake.

-------------

That's the whole article minus some pictures. No swipe taken unless you're a thin skinned mule cock. Clearly you didn't read it (usually the case because it is easier to copy and paste from right wing blogs without taking a minute to verify), are just trolling, or are so sensitive that you cry when it rains or immediately after sex.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-28, 18:37

Turtleneck wrote:It’s been a contentious week in Washington.

The Beltway has been transfixed by the ongoing Senate debate surrounding the potential repeal of so-called Obamacare. One notable New England Republican was caught referring to a congressman as “unattractive." Senator John McCain was also frank on Tuesday, telling his colleagues, “We are getting nothing done, my friends, we’re getting nothing done.”

One Republican who appears to be unbothered by all the political tumult? That would be Mitt Romney.

The former Massachusetts governor and two-time GOP presidential candidate looked quite carefree while showing off his waterskiing skills earlier this week.

His daughter-in-law’s Instagram account showed the 70-year-old carving a turn behind a boat:

In another Instagram post, a relaxed Romney looks about as far removed from D.C. unrest as one could be:

It’s unclear whether the photos were taken on New Hampshire’s Lake Winnipesaukee, where the Romneys often vacation. Earlier this month, Romney was involved in a minor traffic accident in Wolfeboro, N.H., a town that borders the lake, where he was vacationing.

In the past, Romney, along with his wife, have been spotted jet-skiing on the lake.

-------------

That's the whole article minus some pictures. No swipe taken unless you're a thin skinned mule cock. Clearly you didn't read it (usually the case because it is easier to copy and paste from right wing blogs without taking a minute to verify), are just trolling, or are so sensitive that you cry when it rains or immediately after sex.

That's an horrific article. Typical east coast liberal elite journalism hit job. Shame on them. Mitt should sue.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-07-28, 18:49

I am organizing a letter writing campaign, GreenWay. This injustice cannot stand!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-28, 20:11

Turtleneck wrote:I am organizing a letter writing campaign, GreenWay. This injustice cannot stand!

If you need help, ask u-m fans. They're proficient at letter writing campaigns.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-07-28, 20:12

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I am organizing a letter writing campaign, GreenWay. This injustice cannot stand!

nyuck
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-28, 20:17

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

nyuck

Never any media bias - well maybe just a little.   All the time. - Page 22 2943907172
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-07-28, 20:37

LooseGoose wrote:Minimize all you want....it was an unneeded swipe at Romney just because they could.

Did you read the piece? Do you still believe it was a swipe?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next