Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-07, 12:46

Got to a high of about $18.5k and is now at $16k.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by AnomanderRake 2017-12-07, 12:53

I have a small investment in BTC that continues to grow but I'm not going to buy any more. Once you start seeing Joe Blow on Facebook posting about buying you know you're in a bubble.

Will be interesting to see where this ends up though.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-07, 13:04

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So I was reading a story about a guy who set up his mining rigs in his garage to keep it heated during the winter. Genius. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 502811600

Here's what's crazy, coin mining's annual energy consumption rate would power Denmark for a year.

Bitcoin’s insane energy consumption, explained

Naturally, this is leading to concerns about sustainability. Eric Holthaus, a writer for Grist, projects that, at current growth rates, the Bitcoin network will "use as much electricity as the entire world does today" by early 2020. "This is an unsustainable trajectory," he writes.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-07, 19:12

Shocked
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-12-07, 19:21

I ve sadly only maintained 1.273 BTC... I was holding over 4 just a few months back
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-07, 19:24

NBC news had a story tonight. About a five minute piece. Buffett says get out now. I wonder what the story will do for it? Tons will want to get in but many might say fuck it. I’m out.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-12-07, 19:28

DWags wrote:NBC news had a story tonight.  About a five minute piece. Buffett says get out now.  I wonder what the story will do for it?  Tons will want to get in but many might say fuck it.   I’m out.  

I never got in. Maybe I'm a fool, but we're along way from widespread adoption, and this is going to crash hard. Of course, that's what some people said about Amazon.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-08, 13:39

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Tenor
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-12-08, 13:42

Here comes Litecoin. I've already written off that $100 so i'm leaving it in there forever
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-08, 14:08

Dammit, I sold some ethereum at 150, going out would drop to $350 and buy back. It's just been sitting the whole time.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-08, 18:10

InTenSity wrote:Dammit, I sold some ethereum at 150, going out would drop to $350 and buy back. It's just been sitting the whole time.

There are two ways to play this stuff IMO

1) Buy it and forget about it. Make millions or make zero
2) Day trade it
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-08, 18:27

tTy wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Is Bitcoin Cash still a thing? Is it called BTCC or BCH?

I moved my BTC to a wallet before the split in July. How do I cash out the Bitcoin Cash or move it to BTC?

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 1550444538

Put your public key in here and see if you have any...

https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/explorer/

EDIT: I am holding my Bitcoin Cash cuz there is evidently still debate as to which of the two will reign supreme in the end. Cash is trading at 1500-ish right now, but at one point it fucking went apeshit and hit a high of 2799. Bitcoin Gold is the one I wanna get TF out of and turn into LTC.

I have Bitcoin Cash & Bitcoin Gold! cheers
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-08, 20:29

Nordy, how the fuck did you verify your Bitcoin Gold?????? Please advise.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-08, 22:34

Fuck it, floor it....

BTC futures are evidently coming online on Monday. I really wanted to switch out of my BTC into LTC, but after having done some research, there was nothing I could have done to escape a tax event, and so I didn't do shit. Bottom line is, if the futures market crashes BTC, BTCCash will win bigly. If it does NOT crash BTC, then, I'm good AF. I don't trust the futures market at all, it is what is killing the precious metals markets, and is why I'm not living on a beach somewheres rn.

LTC is taking off like I thought it would. It'll be 3 or 400 by June, no doubter. Probably should be WAY more as long as the CME doesn't fuck up BTC. 4:1 ratio there. LTC should rightly be 4K right now, give or take a grand. If I could, I'd put my entire net worth on LTC right now and I would sleep like a baby tonight.

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-08, 23:32

LTC blast off........ here we go.......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-12-09, 00:17

tTy wrote:Nordy, how the fuck did you verify your Bitcoin Gold?????? Please advise.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 4113017228 from the same link you sent
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-09, 13:22

Nordic wrote:
tTy wrote:Nordy, how the fuck did you verify your Bitcoin Gold?????? Please advise.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 4113017228 from the same link you sent

Thanks... I am a stupid.

I got BTG too bitches!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-09, 22:26

Looks like a correction could be happening now.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-11, 15:22

This is very encouraging...

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Hodl10
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-11, 20:09

Litecoin, up > 50% today. TODAY.

Train hasn't left the station yet, it'll do this again and again and maybe again before end of June. Zero doubt. Load up!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-11, 20:10

Tim Wakefield wrote:Here comes Litecoin. I've already written off that $100 so i'm leaving it in there forever

BING!

It'll be worth a grand or two in 18 months.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2017-12-11, 20:39

tTy wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:Here comes Litecoin. I've already written off that $100 so i'm leaving it in there forever

BING!

You're a crazy/sketchy motherfucker but you've made me some money without me having to do anything so i appreciate you Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 969504605
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-11, 21:42

Tim Wakefield wrote:
tTy wrote:

BING!

You're a crazy/sketchy motherfucker but you've made me some money without me having to do anything so i appreciate you Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 969504605

I feel pretty normal, actually.

Litecoin hitting 270...................................... So easy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-11, 21:46

Oh, in case you can't figure out the Bitcoin image from above, it tells two stories:

1) HODL is real. The early adopters of BTC are buying and holding (HODL) BTC to the tune of 40-50% haven't changed hands in forever, and that percentage is growing.

2) Shrinkage is real. Every day BTC is lost in the ether, never to be recovered ever..... and so supply will eventually begin shrinking faster than it grows as there will ever be 21 million BTC mined ever.

I predict that one day, far into the future, there will be like 100 BTC left, and each of them will be worth a trillion dollars due to inflation and collectors peanut butter boner time. That will never happen in our lifetimes, but eventually it will, maybe even your great grandchildren could be trillionaires because there are none left cept for 100 on earth.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-11, 21:47

I wish the silver thread would have gone this way..................

It will............. And I'm ready.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-12, 08:25

Litecoin. What a Face

Me = Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 2275418548
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-12, 08:55

CRAP! ETH and LTC are still going bonkers this morning. Ty we should take our crytocurrency cash and run away together to Tahiti. (Island babes are hot!)
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-12, 08:59

Fuck. It has to crash again right? I don't want to buy on an upswing. I don't have close to what you guys have put in, but the little bit of litecoin I bought last week has doubled before I have it available.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-12, 09:02

InTenSity wrote:Fuck. It has to crash again right? I don't want to buy on an upswing. I don't have close to what you guys have put in, but the little bit of litecoin I bought last week has doubled before I have it available.

Actually, I do hope there is a correction because I am with you, I want to BUY MOAR but not with it going wild like this.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2017-12-12, 09:39

LTC is baby BTC. It SHOULD be trading at over a grand right now. Easy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 09:47

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 6GJo1
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2017-12-12, 11:23

Coinbase suspended all buys of ETH and LTC.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 11:27

At this point:
Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Field-of-tulips1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-12, 11:39

InTenSity wrote:Coinbase suspended all buys of ETH and LTC.

Uh, they crashed. Too much activity is my guess. Or too many people trying to extract profits. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 1896033241
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 11:40

LooseGoose wrote:At this point:
Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Field-of-tulips1

We're all getting rich off of tulips Goose. You should join the party. All you gotta do is siphon off your easy money into much safer investments every so often.

http://beta.morningstar.com/etfs/pinx/gbtc/quote.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-12, 11:43

LooseGoose wrote:At this point:

Hop on board the money train!

https://cointelegraph.com/news/investors-dumping-gold-for-bitcoin
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 11:54

Today I learned Goose hates capitalism. Sad!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-12, 12:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

lol, not at all. I'm happy for all of you. I'm simply on the bubble train now, I think it's gonna burst.

Once you draw your $$ out and want something to play at next year I'll walk you through making 4X-10X your money every year. Nearly zero downside and all secured by real estate. That's my preferred speculation area. It does take some work so that's unlike just watching the cryptos rocket up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-12, 13:19

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

lol, not at all. I'm happy for all of you. I'm simply on the bubble train now, I think it's gonna burst.

Once you draw your $$ out and want something to play at next year I'll walk you through making 4X-10X your money every year. Nearly zero downside and all secured by real estate. That's my preferred speculation area. It does take some work so that's unlike just watching the cryptos rocket up.

Holy crap. Are you the richest person on the planet? Can you be my sugar daddy?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-12-12, 13:33

Small correction happening with ETH and LTC. I'm down several hundred from an hour ago. LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next