Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Wally Fairway Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:17 pm

I see tTy made into a Marketwatch.com article today

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-trader-after-a-discussion-with-his-accountant-fk-taxes-2018-01-31

“F**k taxes man. This is so f**ked, it’s like I didn’t earn anything.”

“Leave your shithole and go to a country that doesn’t tax cryptos, enjoy life”

“Use a vpn, buy btc on localbitcoins.com Sell on the same website & don’t tell your accountant”

I'm not sure which one he is, probably not the 2nd one - but maybe
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:19 pm

Wally Fairway wrote:I see tTy made into a Marketwatch.com article today

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/bitcoin-trader-after-a-discussion-with-his-accountant-fk-taxes-2018-01-31

“F**k taxes man. This is so f**ked, it’s like I didn’t earn anything.”

“Leave your shithole and go to a country that doesn’t tax cryptos, enjoy life”

“Use a vpn, buy btc on localbitcoins.com Sell on the same website & don’t tell your accountant”

I'm not sure which one he is, probably not the 2nd one - but maybe

Not Ty. He would have said that the dollar no longer holds any intrinsic value and he shouldn't have to pay taxes any more.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:36 am

All of my cryptos are offline. Not scared of theft in the least. Not scared of taxation either. I'm RICH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:50 pm

tTy wrote:All of my cryptos are offline. Not scared of theft in the least. Not scared of taxation either. I'm RICH BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you scared of everything dropping to zero?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Right now I regret listening to ty and buying a litecoin. I’ve made more fucking gambling.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:18 pm

I saw an article in Yahoo! finance a week or so back where an expert said he could see BitCoin dropping 90% in value.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:44 pm

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 Eeaa5410
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:43 pm

I'm still up 700%, I'm not selling shit. If you waited and bought in late and are now suffering temporary losses, suck my dick. BTC, ETH and LTC will be worth a lot more than they are right now. Sorry you are a dipshit. I tried to tell you this time last year and nobody listened. I think I posted "nobody cares" about a hundred times in this thread. Don't blame me motherfuckers.

Right now is when you should be buying more and averaging back in. I'm buying. Don't be fucking stupid. This is not going away. Nobody has any fucking backbone anymore. Fucking pussies.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:48 pm

tTy wrote:I'm still up 700%, I'm not selling shit. If you waited and bought in late and are now suffering temporary losses, suck my dick. BTC, ETH and LTC will be worth a lot more than they are right now. Sorry you are a dipshit. I tried to tell you this time last year and nobody listened. I think I posted "nobody cares" about a hundred times in this thread. Don't blame me motherfuckers.

Right now is when you should be buying more and averaging back in. I'm buying. Don't be fucking stupid. This is not going away. Nobody has any fucking backbone anymore. Fucking pussies.

What do you plan on doing with your $400? Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:50 pm

tTy wrote:I'm still up 700%, I'm not selling shit.  If you waited and bought in late and are now suffering temporary losses, suck my dick.  BTC, ETH and LTC will be worth a lot more than they are right now.  Sorry you are a dipshit.  I tried to tell you this time last year and nobody listened.  I think I posted "nobody cares" about a hundred times in this thread.  Don't blame me motherfuckers.

Right now is when you should be buying more and averaging back in.  I'm buying.  Don't be fucking stupid.  This is not going away.  Nobody has any fucking backbone anymore.  Fucking pussies.

Is it April? Did that groundhog see his shadow?

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 Groundhog-day-bill-murray-9

Last edited by Nordic on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:52 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:I'm still up 700%, I'm not selling shit. If you waited and bought in late and are now suffering temporary losses, suck my dick. BTC, ETH and LTC will be worth a lot more than they are right now. Sorry you are a dipshit. I tried to tell you this time last year and nobody listened. I think I posted "nobody cares" about a hundred times in this thread. Don't blame me motherfuckers.

What do you plan on doing with your $400? Razz

good one #Audi
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:53 pm

Nordy, that groundhog did his not his shadow. 6 more weeks!

#See????? I don't know what word you were missing, but that is my guess.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 pm

tTy wrote:Nordy, that groundhog did his not his shadow. 6 more weeks!

cheers
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:58 pm

Nordic wrote:
tTy wrote:Nordy, that groundhog did his not his shadow. 6 more weeks!

cheers

So, are you in, or are you out? I'm in. It's going back up.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:37 am

tTy wrote:
Nordic wrote:

cheers

So, are you in, or are you out? I'm in. It's going back up.

Bro
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:32 am

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:57 am

Litecoin looks good ty thanks for the advice.

It has dropped 200 since I’ve bought.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:02 am

HI I’m Tim Wakefield and I don’t know shit about fake internet money.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:34 pm

J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup say no thanks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/05/credit-card-ban-regulator-scrutiny-latest-challenges-for-bitcoin.html

Bitcoin's rapid tumble from December records comes amid a slew of negative news for the the cryptocurrency world.
J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup said Friday they decided not to allow customers to buy cryptocurrencies with the companies' credit cards.
Reports last week increased worries about potential price manipulation at one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, while regulators around the world are stepping up their efforts to limit speculation.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:45 pm

Ain't skeert. Still HODLing, looking to buy more.

Have fun with all yer stawks tomorrow. Gonna be a repeat of today, maybe worse.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 pm

OTPT, if I had ten grand of dry powder right now, I would put it all in LTC.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:51 pm

tTy wrote:Ain't skeert. Still HODLing, looking to buy more.

You're the band on the Titanic. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:59 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You're the band on the Titanic. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 502811600

kay...

I put in 17K this time last year. I'm up 92K right now. Always have said I'm not selling any of it for years.... What do I have to lose? 17K? meh..... Done that before on a couple bad NBA 2H bets in the same night.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 pm

tTy wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

kay...

I put in 17K this time last year. I'm up 92K right now. Always have said I'm not selling any of it for years.... What do I have to lose? 17K? meh..... Done that before on a couple bad NBA 2H bets in the same night.

Yeah, nah.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:13 pm

OK, sorry, everyone go out and buy the FANG stocks tomorrow at the open. Dare ya.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:00 pm

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 16 Screen11
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:29 am

Glad I have physical metal. Literally EVERYTHING is crashing except silver and gold. Good luck all.

Cryptos will prevail in the long term. We all knew (well, at least I did) that the stawk market was a farce. Tomorrow is going to be a complete shitshow for equities, but I'm not going to call any of you out for buying GOOG, or AMZN or AAPL or whatever. Even though I'm still up like 500% this year, I'm getting shit from you fools? lick me.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:52 am

Sorry to be contrary but real estate isn't crashing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:29 am

tTy wrote:Glad I have physical metal. Literally EVERYTHING is crashing except silver and gold. Good luck all.

Cryptos will prevail in the long term. We all knew (well, at least I did) that the stawk market was a farce. Tomorrow is going to be a complete shitshow for equities, but I'm not going to call any of you out for buying GOOG, or AMZN or AAPL or whatever. Even though I'm still up like 500% this year, I'm getting shit from you fools? lick me.

I agree. It's good to have physical metal. On a side note, as I've mentioned before, how would you think a crypto currency would be more stable or have more value than the fiat it's purchased with? There is literally zero chance that a crypto currency will overtake paper money. None. Zip. Zero. Nada. Think of it this way. If it were possible to create a car that ran on one turd of dachshund dog poop for 7 days...what do you think would happen to dachshunds?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:18 pm

Good call, Dow up 567 at the final bell.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:48 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

Some people are just built to be consistently wrong.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:30 pm

Get Ready for Most Cryptocurrencies to Hit Zero, Goldman Says

Most digital currencies are unlikely to survive in their current form, and investors should prepare for coins to lose all their value as they’re replaced by a small set of future competitors, Goldman’s Steve Strongin said in a report dated Feb. 5. While he didn’t posit a timeframe for losses in existing coins, he said recent price swings indicated a bubble and that the tendency for different tokens to move in lockstep wasn’t rational for a “few-winners-take-most” market.

“The high correlation between the different cryptocurrencies worries me,” Strongin said. “Because of the lack of intrinsic value, the currencies that don’t survive will most likely trade to zero.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:32 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Get Ready for Most Cryptocurrencies to Hit Zero, Goldman Says

Most digital currencies are unlikely to survive in their current form, and investors should prepare for coins to lose all their value as they’re replaced by a small set of future competitors, Goldman’s Steve Strongin said in a report dated Feb. 5. While he didn’t posit a timeframe for losses in existing coins, he said recent price swings indicated a bubble and that the tendency for different tokens to move in lockstep wasn’t rational for a “few-winners-take-most” market.

“The high correlation between the different cryptocurrencies worries me,” Strongin said. “Because of the lack of intrinsic value, the currencies that don’t survive will most likely trade to zero.”

Too bad Cryptos can't get bailed out, eh Goldman
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Is there an etf where I can short cryptos?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:17 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Get Ready for Most Cryptocurrencies to Hit Zero, Goldman Says

“The high correlation between the different cryptocurrencies worries me,” Strongin said. “Because of the lack of intrinsic value, the currencies that don’t survive will most likely trade to zero.

Fixed it for him
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:26 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

Dow was up 1.5%, I was up 10%..... Good call.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:27 pm

steveschneider wrote:Is there an etf where I can short cryptos?

I will sell you all my cryptos right now, if you pay me back what they will be worth on this date next year. Deal?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Some people are just built to be consistently wrong.

I don't understand. Cryptos were up 10% yesterday, the Dow was up maybe a percent or two. How am I wrong?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 pm

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:Glad I have physical metal. Literally EVERYTHING is crashing except silver and gold. Good luck all.

I agree. It's good to have physical metal. On a side note, as I've mentioned before, how would you think a crypto currency would be more stable or have more value than the fiat it's purchased with? There is literally zero chance that a crypto currency will overtake paper money. None. Zip. Zero. Nada. Think of it this way. If it were possible to create a car that ran on one turd of dachshund dog poop for 7 days...what do you think would happen to dachshunds?

When the fiat currency goes inflationary, I will use the crypto to buy physical PM's. I don't have to go back to fiat. Why would I? Fiat is shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:33 pm

kingstonlake wrote:

Also, this.... If you can't see that they are desperately trying to paint this as nothing other than a blip, good fucking luck. I wouldn't own a stock in the Dow of S&P right now if you had a gun to my head. This motherfucker is going to crash like a MOTHERFUCKER! So obvious. Good luck sheep!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next