Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 29 Mar - 14:31

LooseGoose wrote:
goodbar wrote:

confused. are these cryptofoods? if so, where do i send my real money to get some?

Country Corners on Kittle Rd. will sell you a 50# bag of almost anything you desire.  While you're there you'll likely meet some nice eligible Mennonite girls that will cook your purchase for you.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 Mennoniteladies

Sadly, there wasn't a looker among them.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Guest Thu 29 Mar - 16:12

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Country Corners on Kittle Rd. will sell you a 50# bag of almost anything you desire.  While you're there you'll likely meet some nice eligible Mennonite girls that will cook your purchase for you.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 Mennoniteladies

Sadly, there wasn't a looker among them.

Substance over style my friend. Those women will guarantee you a clean house, 3 warm meals a day and 12-15 children.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 29 Mar - 21:28

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 Downlo10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 29 Mar - 21:55

Karma for ty being a piece of shit
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 29 Mar - 22:10

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 Scvrf610
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Thu 29 Mar - 22:16

Reminds me of when I had a hot tip to get in early on DrKoop.com

What, you ask, is DrKoop.com?

Exactly.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 30 Mar - 16:26

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 Source10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr - 12:42

India Bans Bitcoin Wallets, Bank Funding, All Cryptocurrency Services

The RBI issued a statement on the matter with guidance to follow:

“It has been decided that, with immediate effect, entities regulated by RBI shall not deal with or provide services to any individual or business entities dealing with or settling VCs. Regulated entities which already provide such services shall exit the relationship within a specified time. A circular in this regard is being issued separately”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 Apr - 12:47

Fuck the man^
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 5 Apr - 13:00

Well that was a fun fad. Make some cash and got out... mostly.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 5 Apr - 14:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Well that was a fun fad. Make some cash and got out... mostly.
Continue to watch it. If it starts to level out, or creep up again, it might be a good time to buy. It will go up again, it has in the past. Everything is still higher than it was 6 months ago. I'm thinking of getting back into Ethereum. I could by more coins now than what I had and still be up overall.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 5 Apr - 14:32

InTenSity wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Well that was a fun fad. Make some cash and got out... mostly.
Continue to watch it. If it starts to level out, or creep up again, it might be a good time to buy. It will go up again, it has in the past. Everything is still higher than it was 6 months ago. I'm thinking of getting back into Ethereum. I could by more coins now than what I had and still be up overall.

Yeah, I'm just trying to get Ty to yell at me. I'm still holding what at one time was $3500 or so in bitcoin stock. I'd like it to get back up there. It only needs to quadruple in value.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 5 Apr - 14:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Yeah, I'm just trying to get Ty to yell at me. I'm still holding what at one time was $3500 or so in bitcoin stock. I'd like it to get back up there. It only needs to quadruple in value.

Buy Black Beans and Rice from Jim Bakker for the Trumpocalypse.

Emergency Food Buckets | The Jim Bakker Show Store
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Thu 5 Apr - 15:05

LooseGoose wrote:

Considering where I live. If there was a shortage, I'd be a millionaire. Or murdered.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 5 Apr - 15:21

InTenSity wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Considering where I live. If there was a shortage, I'd be a millionaire. Or murdered.

Most likely this one. I've watched The Walking Dead. That's how shit goes down.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 6 Apr - 22:32

Still all in. You all should be buying right now. Also, buy silver. OTPT, I will buy your LTC off you for 150 if you promise to stop being a lady. e-mail me. Whiteboy Hatcher has my e-mail. if you want to get out of it for 150, I'll fucking buy it so you can shut the fuck up. cool pussy?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 6 Apr - 22:52

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 502811600 I bought it for more than that, guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 6 Apr - 23:02

Hey Ty, how many LTC are you looking for? I will sell you mine for $150 an LTC.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 6 Apr - 23:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 502811600 I bought it for more than that, guy.

I told you to buy it at like 20, so go fuck yourself. It'll be worth north of a grand at some point soon, you need to stop being such a lady and wait for the legit payoff. Right now you are just being a total bitch. I have been up 200K and down 200K and I'm not bitching. Stop being such a lady.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 6 Apr - 23:10

Also, the fact that this message board is so sensative that it needs to replace the word "c u n t" with "lady" is fuckin retarded sensitive gay. You "men" are super sensi. Fucking queers.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 6 Apr - 23:11

steveschneider wrote:Hey Ty, how many LTC are you looking for? I will sell you mine for $150 an LTC.

Hey steve, suck my balls.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 6 Apr - 23:14

I'm still buying ETH and LTC.... and phyiscal silver. Every month.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sat 7 Apr - 0:48

Someone's been chugging the Old Grand Dad again
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 7 Apr - 23:06

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Wed 11 Apr - 15:29

missed out on the tulip game by a minute
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 20 Apr - 9:32

Don't look now, but BTC is climbing a bit. Speculate at your own risk.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 20 Apr - 20:00

Anyone have any LTC for sale for $150?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri 20 Apr - 20:15

"Hey pussies, I lost tens of thousands of dollars on these fake Internet coins the past few months but it just went up 10% so suck it!!!!!"

Last edited by Tim Wakefield on Fri 20 Apr - 20:15; edited 1 time in total
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 20 Apr - 20:15

tTy wrote:Anyone have any LTC for sale for $150?

$250 and it’s yours
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 20 Apr - 20:19

Tim Wakefield wrote:"Hey pussies, I lost tens of thousands of dollars on these fake Internet coins the past few months but it just went up 10% so suck it!!!!!"

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 20 Apr - 20:27

btw...WTF is with 5Dimes only paying out via bitcoin?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 20 Apr - 20:41

The Pantry wrote:btw...WTF is with 5Dimes only paying out via bitcoin?

Really? Just cashed out via check a month or two ago?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 20 Apr - 20:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Karma for ty being a piece of shit

I'll give you fidy and you have to go away. You are such a hater, I can't be your friend any more.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 20 Apr - 20:47

Tim Wakefield wrote:"Hey pussies, I lost tens of thousands of dollars on these fake Internet coins the past few months but it just went up 10% so suck it!!!!!"

cost basis:

BTC 1100 - own 5.5
ETH 48 - own 102
LTC 67 - own 237

I haven't lost a dime.  Actually, not even close.

EDIT: Physical ounces of silver = 4200 ounces
paper silver = 17000 ounces via USLV

All in the black. cheers

Instead of being such haters and trying as hard as you can to get offended by me every single chance you get, you oughta listen to me. #Advice.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield Fri 20 Apr - 21:07

tTy wrote:

cost basis:

BTC 1100 - own 5.5
ETH 48 - own 102
LTC 67 - own 237

I haven't lost a dime.  Actually, not even close.

EDIT:  Physical ounces of silver = 4200 ounces
paper silver = 17000 ounces via USLV

All in the black. cheers

Instead of being such haters and trying as hard as you can to get offended by me every single chance you get, you oughta listen to me.  #Advice.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 18 0e9d6f10
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 23 Apr - 17:43

John Pfeffer's Ira Sohn Pick: "Bitcoin To $700,000"

Speaking at today's Ira Sohn Investment Conference, John Pfeffer, partner at Pfeffer Capital unveiled his conference pick and was... bitcoin, and not just bitcoin but a bullish case which would make Tom Lee's head spin, saying that bitcoin is the first viable candidate to replace gold in the world as it is focused on "decentralization and censorship resistance" and is "vastly easier to store and transact with than gold."

Pfeffer, an entrepreneur, an investor and author of the book "An (Institutional) Investor's Take on Cryptoassets
is a partner in Pfeffer Capital, and previously at PE firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, said he anticipates bitcoin to rise to no less than $90,000 and potentially as high as $700,000. This makes even Tom Lee's prediction of Bitcoin hitting $125,000 in 2022 seem tame by comparison.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue 24 Apr - 0:32

LooseGoose wrote:John Pfeffer's Ira Sohn Pick: "Bitcoin To $700,000"

Speaking at today's Ira Sohn Investment Conference, John Pfeffer, partner at Pfeffer Capital unveiled his conference pick and was... bitcoin, and not just bitcoin but a bullish case which would make Tom Lee's head spin, saying that bitcoin is the first viable candidate to replace gold in the world as it is focused on "decentralization and censorship resistance" and is "vastly easier to store and transact with than gold."

Pfeffer, an entrepreneur, an investor and author of the book "An (Institutional) Investor's Take on Cryptoassets
is a partner in Pfeffer Capital, and previously at PE firm Kohlberg Kravis Roberts, said he anticipates bitcoin to rise to no less than $90,000 and potentially as high as $700,000. This makes even Tom Lee's prediction of Bitcoin hitting $125,000 in 2022 seem tame by comparison.

At some point, there will be ~1 to 100,000 BTC left in existence due to unpreventable loss of these things over time. The total population is limited to 21Million. There will never ever be 21 Million viable BTC. Thousands, or maybe even millions of them have already been lost forever into the ether.

There will come a point, probably not in our life times, where a couple well maintained, and very well protected BTC make it down through the generations and become the Honus Wagner of cryptocurriencies. In other words, I believe that the last couple thousand BTC remaining will make someone richer than fuck. This is why I continue to buy BTC and store it via multiple redundant backups in a "paper" wallet, offline. If it doesn't make me rich as fuck, one of my heirs will benefit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 9 May - 9:34

tTy is our representative in this group.

The Wealthy Are Hoarding $10 Billion of Bitcoin in Bunkers

Behind the guards, the blast doors and down corridors of reinforced concrete, sit the encrypted computer servers -- connected to nothing -- that hold keys to a vast digital fortune.

Argentine entrepreneur Wences Casares has spent the past several years persuading Silicon Valley millionaires and billionaires that Bitcoin is the global currency of the future, that they need to buy some, and that he’s the man to safeguard it. His startup, Xapo, has built a network of underground vaults on five continents, including one in a decommissioned Swiss military bunker.

In the rarefied world of wealth management, Xapo is known for a client list studded with family offices, and for occasionally letting a journalist peek into a stronghold to write about its security. But one secret has proven elusive: how much digital cash does it really hold?

Two Xapo clients said it houses roughly $10 billion of Bitcoin. Another person close to the venture called the figure an accurate approximation. Bitcoin’s price, after all, is hardly steady.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 9 May - 9:42

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next