Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+27
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
MSU addict
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
The Pantry
tTy
goodbar
I.B. Fine
Tim Wakefield
kingstonlake
Rocinante
MattyFresh
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
Wally Fairway
TheReal_LWS
Nordic
GRR Spartan
FatFingers
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
xsanguine
Turtleneck
31 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 24 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-02, 22:21

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Betting Nascar would be more lucrative.

Probably not.
"Probably not"? Not much faith.

True story. My BIL was pumping some penny stocks in the early 2000's. SEC hauled him to Chicago for many hours of questioning...hot lights and everything. Took a number of months and about $60K of attorney fees to keep him out of jail.

Have no fear. The SEC won't be after you when the crypto markets all cave.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 24 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-03, 08:14

FYI: After the crazy run up BTC had last year right around this time I pulled everything out other than my original investment. That was $2000. As of right now that is worth....$673.40.

YEEEEE HAW BITCHES!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-03, 09:35

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:FYI: After the crazy run up BTC had last year right around this time I pulled everything out other than my original investment. That was $2000. As of right now that is worth....$673.40.

YEEEEE HAW BITCHES!

Where do you think tTy parks his lambo?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-03, 10:30

kingstonlake wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:FYI: After the crazy run up BTC had last year right around this time I pulled everything out other than my original investment. That was $2000. As of right now that is worth....$673.40.

YEEEEE HAW BITCHES!

Right beside his pirate chest full of gold coins.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2018-10-03, 11:16

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Right beside his pirate chest full of silver coins.

fify
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2018-10-03, 13:57

kingstonlake wrote:

YEEEEE HAW BITCHES!

psshhhawww.... When the end of the world happens soon, the roads wont be navigable for lambos... You know tty got a jacked up monster truck military grade hummer.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-03, 14:46

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

psshhhawww.... When the end of the world happens soon, the roads wont be navigable for lambos... You know tty got a jacked up monster truck military grade hummer.

He's got a paper wallet bruh. You just walk into your local post apocalyptic miltary grade auto dealer and tear off a corner of that piece of paper yo. Drive off. No "how many silver coins you got stashed in your root cellar" credit check. Fast, easy, hassle free my man.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-03, 21:55

I'll take the hummer.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-03, 22:03

kingstonlake wrote:I'll take the hummer.....

I can't disagree. Based upon the past couple days correspondence here @ tSwill, it seems like you could really use a good hummer.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-03, 22:13

tTy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:I'll take the hummer.....

I can't disagree. Based upon the past couple days correspondence here @ tSwill, it seems like you could really use a good hummer.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 24 3493939353
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-03, 23:09

I just bought some more LTC. I'll be honest, I don't even know if I'm up or down on LTC. I'm def up on BTC huge. Same with ETH, but I have been buying LTC consistently even though it went to almost 400 and back down again, so I'm tryna snatch up as much as I can while it's still below three figs. I'll figure out my average cost and post it just so you guys that can't stand this know if I'm up or down. I actually might be underwater on LTC, but no where nearly as much as I'm up on BTC/ETH and their cast offs (Bitcoin Cash/Gold/etc....)

In the meantime, you guys should buy Tesla stock, I think. That guy seems like your kind of leader guy.......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-03, 23:22

tTy wrote:I just bought some more LTC. I'll be honest, I don't even know if I'm up or down on LTC. I'm def up on BTC huge. Same with ETH, but I have been buying LTC consistently even though it went to almost 400 and back down again, so I'm tryna snatch up as much as I can while it's still below three figs. I'll figure out my average cost and post it just so you guys that can't stand this know if I'm up or down. I actually might be underwater on LTC, but no where nearly as much as I'm up on BTC/ETH and their cast offs (Bitcoin Cash/Gold/etc....)

In the meantime, you guys should buy Tesla stock, I think. That guy seems like your kind of leader guy.......

I don't really care if you're up, down, sideways, or bent over. It's just that you're a crypto hype man. And it's kind of an easy mark. When someones so adamant that it's an easy money scheme, it's fun to laugh at them. C'mon. You've said LTC will be over 1500 and BTC will be at 30-40k this year...... And you think people are just gonna give you a pass after you've said they're dumb for not jumping on board?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-03, 23:30

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
Not that I really care, but was it necessary to go first name?  I can't remember your first name.  Not even sure I ever knew it.  Defensive much?  

Lambos are like boats...it's better when someone else owns it.  Posted before.  My kid thrashing an Aventador in Italy a few years ago.  First 6 minutes are sorta boring...gets more entertaining after that.  Watch full screen and pay attention to the speedo at the upper right inside the steering wheel.   The Lambo guy in the passenger seat must have a death wish if he does this everyday with complete strangers.

My first name is "Ty", as in my moniker, as in tTy..... Member now dummy?
No. Is it short for Tyler Shitcoin Buttwiper?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-03, 23:45

The Pantry wrote:
tTy wrote:

My first name is "Ty", as in my moniker, as in tTy..... Member now dummy?

Nope, and my middle name isn't "xxxx" either.  Wanna keep going?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-03, 23:56

tTy wrote:
The Pantry wrote:

Nope, and my middle name isn't "xxxx" either.  Wanna keep going?
Excellent.  Not sure what I did to deserve it but I have weirdo stalker.

You should go after my ex wife...she has all the money.

@WBH  Who the fuck is this nutjob?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-04, 00:01

lmao
The Pantry wrote:
tTy wrote:

Nope, and my middle name isn't "XXXX" either.  Wanna keep going?
Excellent.  Not sure what I did to deserve it but I have weirdo stalker.

@WBH  Who the fuck is this nutjob?

Are we done here?  We can be done if you want.  Just lemme know.

Everyone wants to get personal until it actually gets personal, then here come the tears.

I'm just here to talk cryptos.  Kingston, you wanna play some more?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-04, 00:06

I just bought another litecoin.......
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-04, 00:26

tTy wrote:lmao
The Pantry wrote:Excellent. Not sure what I did to deserve it but I have weirdo stalker.

@WBH Who the fuck is this nutjob?

Are we done here? We can be done if you want. Just lemme know.

Everyone wants to get personal until it actually gets personal, then here come the tears.

I'm just here to talk cryptos. Kingston, you wanna play some more?
You made it personal. You're out of your fucking mind. Time to lay off the sauce, which I'm guessing won't be the first time. Get help.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-04, 00:52

I just bought another litecoin.

The point to this whole thread is that I am fucking certain that I will make money on litecoin. A lot of you have attacked me. Regrettably, I have lashed back. Regardless, go fuck yourselves. If you are not with me, then you are agin me. I think Cryptos are a great investment right here and right now, and if you want to fuck with me, then I'm going to fuck with you. If you don't like it, then consider the extent to which I may fuck with you..... I'm just here to encourage everyone to think about cryptos, but I will defend myself. So if you all want to keep fucking with me, consider that I might fuck back. just a little..............
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-04, 00:55

You're a massive asshole. Surprised your wife hasn't divorced you, yet.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-10-04, 01:09

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:I just bought some more LTC. I'll be honest, I don't even know if I'm up or down on LTC. I'm def up on BTC huge. Same with ETH, but I have been buying LTC consistently even though it went to almost 400 and back down again, so I'm tryna snatch up as much as I can while it's still below three figs. I'll figure out my average cost and post it just so you guys that can't stand this know if I'm up or down. I actually might be underwater on LTC, but no where nearly as much as I'm up on BTC/ETH and their cast offs (Bitcoin Cash/Gold/etc....)

I don't really care if you're up, down, sideways, or bent over. It's just that you're a crypto hype man. And it's kind of an easy mark. When someones so adamant that it's an easy money scheme, it's fun to laugh at them. C'mon. You've said LTC will be over 1500 and BTC will be at 30-40k this year...... And you think people are just gonna give you a pass after you've said they're dumb for not jumping on board?

It’s fun to laugh at ty for pretty much anything.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2018-10-04, 01:54

I just bought another litecoin.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-04, 06:18

Why are you up at 2am? Shouldn't you be in bed instead of having a three way with LTC and your paper wallet?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-04, 08:02

Update: I did not buy any more crypto this morning. I guess I just don't want that Lambo bad enough.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-04, 08:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Update: I did not buy any more crypto this morning. I guess I just don't want that Lambo bad enough.

Slacker
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2018-10-04, 09:07

What kind of asshole just goes around posting someone’s full name on a public forum? Ty you have some major fucking issues.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-04, 09:31

Dendrobates wrote:What kind of asshole just goes around posting someone’s full name on a public forum? Ty you have some major fucking issues.

Ty posted someone's real name here? That's not cool.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-10-04, 09:34

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 24 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-04, 09:39

This member is banned until Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:48 am
For the reason : Doxxing
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-04, 09:44

Dendrobates wrote:What kind of asshole just goes around posting someone’s full name on a public forum? Ty you have some major fucking issues.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 24 2267303065
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-10-04, 09:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:This member is banned until Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:48 am
For the reason : Doxxing

Pffft, by then the world will be lawless and buying milk with bitcoin shavings.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2018-10-04, 10:19

Dude lost it, like I was personally threatening his financial future. Funny, because I kinda liked him.

Many thanks to the mods that cleaned up the turds.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-10-04, 10:35

By 2021 his investments should be worth a bazillion dollars.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-04, 14:52

People have been doing this to me for years. How come you never defended me?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 14:54

TheReal_LWS wrote:

This is a point in life where self reflection is the best teacher. Don't let this moment go.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-04, 14:55

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

This is a point in life where self reflection is the best teacher. Don't let this moment go.

You can be one creepy old dude, DWags. Whatever.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-04, 14:56

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 24 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2018-10-04, 14:57

All I ask is to keep this thread alive. There is some comedy gold in these pages.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-10-04, 14:57

TheReal_LWS wrote:
DWags wrote:

See, Bee, I'm going to think about this now. Instead of striking back in anger, I'm going to reflect on your criticism. Thank you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2018-10-04, 14:59

DWags wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

See, Bee, I'm going to think about this now. Instead of striking back in anger, I'm going to reflect on your criticism. Thank you.

And you do the very thing that everyone is yelling at tTy about. Nice DWags.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next